D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 19:24

Soon, Hana got quite frustrated with walking. She once tried running, though quickly stopped after a nice encounter with the ground. "Why do you have to be so far?..." she whispered, as if expecting an answer. She wasn't going to start running again, though she did increase her pace. Her breath came out in puffs and she felt as if the darkness closing in was suffocating her. I always did hate the dark as a kid, but I thought I was over it--I guess not... She was especially cautious as she walked toward her target, extremely aware that other things could be lurking in her midst.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 08:19

Soon the reached the innocence. Now the only problem was that she could hear the roas of the AKUMA outside. They couldn't find where the innocence was, nor get near the barrier. But that didn't chance the fact that now Hana was trapped.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 18:38

Besides the Akuma, Hana reached another complication. Am I supposed to touch it? The exorcist isn't here yet, and it's not like I can really go anywhere with those Akuma outside. What am I supposed to do now? Hana began to think of ideas. She was wondering if she should wait for the exorcist to get here, and then wait for some commotion to start up. Afterwards, maybe she could sneak out of the cave so as not to alert the Akuma to its location, then she could tell the exorcist where the Innocence was. And maybe I can try to get rid of some of the Akuma, too. Though I doubt the exorcist would need my help, I should try. Hana decided that this may be the best route to take, so she decided to stay quiet, not only to remain hidden, but also to listen outside. Geez. It's going to be hard considering how far it is...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 22:23

There was no way she would be able to leave the cave - she was, infact, trapped.

---
edit
we'll wait for Yana
by admin
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Yana Petya
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 00:33

At least the waterfall was near that was at least one good thing.

She slowed a bit down, if there were Akuma, she didn't want to run into them openly. Osozaki was of no concern at the moment, because if the monsters were already there, she had to lure them away.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 00:42

She did reach the waterfall, but AKUMA were everuwhere and there was no sign of her friend Hana. There was no way to find out even if she was alive... Now all she could do is wait for the exorcist to come
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 00:50

She sat herself down behind a rock that would cover her. Well, moving towards them was madness, she didn't know when the exorcist arrived. Delaying such a mass would be a problem,too. The girl sighed.

Searching for Osozaki was out of question too, regarding the situation the japanese girl was as good as dead or hiding somewhere else.

Going away, waiting for the exorcist somewhere else, that thought was deleted the moment it appeared in her mind. She was more of the type who would position herself on the front-line and doing something like that sounded to her like a bad excuse for running away.

So that's your situation and you have now to think of some way to get to the innocence without attracting any Akuma, she thought to herself, but came only to one solution that waiting was her only option and so she did without any further comment

Last edited by Reaver on Sun 03 Aug 2008, 17:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 01:14

None of the Akuma noticed her and that was good. As for Hana - she was still safe, even though the Akuma already knew that the Innocence was behind the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 06:28

Hana listened carefully. It didn't seem as if there was any real activity outside. The problem with waiting was that the Akuma could definately outdo her in that department. This place didn't really have any of the necessities. The water dripping from the stalactites was hardly enough to suffice her bodie's needs, and going to the waterfall was out of the question--she would be shot on sight. Not to mention the fact that I don't even know if that water's safe. If parasites and other contaminations haven't gotten to it, then who knows whether or not the Innocence would have a negative effect on its nourishment.

She carefully walked back to the Innocence, having gotten away from it to listen to the progression of the current situation. She sat silently near the Innocence, staring at its mysterious splendor. To think that such an amazing thing remained hidden in here. An outside beauty shielding an even more spectacular wonder. Geez, if only I could get you back to HQ already... She then turned to her whip strapped to her side. "Yeah, a lot of good you did me," she whispered to herself, leaning her head against the wall. It's weird, given the events which have taken place...But I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 00:25

They could hear the Akuma roar and all of a sudden... it was quiet... Hana couldn't see what was going on, but Yana saw almost eveything... Or rather saw nothing, which was the thing. Not a single Akuma was left and in the center of the sky was Lenalee with her new Innocence.
"Is everyone okay?"
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:22

While Hana couldn't hear anything specific, she did hear one thing that was good. Nothing--meaning no Akuma. She walked out a bit, still staying low in case she was wrong, and then she saw a girl with an exorcist uniform. Man, those boots look amazing... Not having done much exploring in HQ, she had never seen an exorcist there, but by the looks of this one, she could already tell why they were considered saviors. She didn't know whether or not she should call out to her, considering that if any Akuma were left, she would reveal the location of the Innocence to it. She also didn't want to sneak out, because that would risk getting the Innocence taken. So, she ran back to the Innocence, hoping that the exorcist would notice her retreating.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 14:15

"Did you find the Innocence?" she asked Yana, since she was the only one in sight.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 17:27

Having only taken a few steps, Hana was easily able to hear the girl's question, quickly changing her plan of action. She didn't know whether or not Yana knew of the location of the Innocence, so she remained within earshot to see how her comrade replied. If Yana knew where the Innocence was, she would run back to check its condition. However, if she didn't, then she would reveal herself and tell them the location.

This is a little weird... Hana thought to herself. It feels like I'm hiding from them, and I would think that if they saw me here, they would think so, too. Though I can't say I never enjoyed being sneaky, this still feels awkward. So, she remained still, equidistant from the Innocence and the two girls, waiting for Yana's reply.
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 17:37

Yana simply sighed as she stood up, pointed at the waterfall, "It should be in a cave behind the waterfall."

A look over the battlefield made her just raise an eyebrow but she remained without comment, "If she is still alive my partner should be in there. Although the chances are low."
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 18:54

Hana pouted at the comment. Well that's both reassuring and inspiring... Nonetheless, she ran back to the Innocence, thinking of different scenarios in which she could scold her partner, though she knew she wouldn't act upon any of them. She paused for a second. "Wait...Was it that obvious that the Innocence was in here?..." she asked herself. Then, she quickly dismissed the question and continued onward.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 17:17

Lenalee went inside and found the Innocence. She smiled at Hana for her job well done and went outside with both the Innocence and Hana hanging from her hand.
"Let's go home..." she said as she gave her hand to Yana to take. "We'll go home the fast way"
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 21:51

At first, Yana gave her only a puzzled look, but then, this girls Innocence didn't seem just good for battle. She grabbed the hand, giving a silent "Thanks," to the girl whose name wasn't known to her.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 22:11

And with a tight grip in both of her hands, Lenalee flew away from the waterfall, before any other Akuma or Noah were to appear...

---
MISSION COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4