D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 18:51

Too distracted by such thoughts, not one of the girls seemed to notice that the streets were unusually empty.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Reaver
Finder

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Yana Petya
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 22:01

"I'm not really hungry...anymore. Let's get this job done, and then the next, the one after that," she grinned. "Yeah, that's a good plan." Then she looked at the strret, empty...and sighed. "What's now, is it already time for them to pray?" Yana asked, "I read it's a religious land, but...simply w-o-w."
She immediately looked to Hana but didn't say a thing, just began to move on. Now that it had come to the continuitation of the mission, she didn't even think about hesitating and questioning the whole situation more.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 22:07

As they were wondering what was going on, a huge shadow was casted upon them.
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 22:19

Yana stopped dead as she noticed the shadow and turned immediately to see what was the thing to cast such huge shadow, although she had a bad feeling that it was a certain creature here to obtain some Innocence, and surely no good one.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 22:26

In the sky she could see something like a large cloud. Or so it seemed... There were so many flying creatures, that actually identifying them by bare eyes would be... impossible. But there was one thing that all these creature could be...
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 15:34

Hana looked up. "Tch." She sneered at the unfortunate circumstances. "They just have to go all-out, huh?" She looked at Yana. "Okay. Obviously, we have no more room for error here. Each move we make will have a major effect on the overall outcome of this mission. This isn't just about the mission failing or succeeding. This is also about us dying or living. Let's try to both get back with the Innocence, got it?" She glanced at the Akuma again. "For one, let's move out of this open area. It's not like an Akuma to ignore the possiblity of a fresh kill. We need cover--the best place being the jungle. Not only can we hide, but we can make our way to the Innocence as well. Sound good to you?"

Hana didn't want to sound harsh, but she had to be as blunt as she could. Not only that, but she wouldn't be surprised if the girl had missed some information, just because she was speaking so quickly. Either way, she waited for Yana's response, praying that the Akuma didn't catch them first.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 15:39

The AKUMA were way too busy with their order to get to a specified place, that they didn't pay any attention to the people beneath them. It was like they never existed. But the longer Hana and Yana took to talk about the good and bad points of their plan, the further the AKUMA went and the closer to their location. If they wanted to get there first, they had to speed up things a little...
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 15:50

Yana shook her head, "No,no!" Well, Innocence or two Humans, it was to expect that in this mass, even a Level 2 was available to give orders. For Yana that meant but one thing, "You call the Order, they should send at least one excorcist. And, can you give me your Talisman," she explained before Hana could ask why, "I'm going to the place of the Innocence, maybe I can get it out of the waterfall, if not, I will at least stop the Akuma before it, you will have to show the way to the excorcists."
Since they hadn't much time Yana just looked at Hana with a look on her face that wouldn't be expected from a Rookie, she indeed wanted to test her abilities in battle, that was what she had waited for a whole year.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 15:59

It wasn't a good idea to separate, but perhaps it wasn't bad either. Headquarters now knew about the innocence and had already informed an exorcist to come to the rescue. But the waterfall was at least half an hour away from them and the AKUMA already had a head start. It would be best if the girls could hurry up...
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 21:05

"No. You're staying here until the exorcist comes." Hana removed her talisman and other belongings. The only thing she kept was her whip. "You don't appear to be armed, so you'd be more at risk. If an exorcist is with you, at least minimum protection can also be provided. So, see ya'!" Hana sprinted off, thinking that Yana might disagree with her plan. She feared that Yana wouldn't be as cooperative to such an idea as Kurotsuki was, so she had to resort to such a cheap trick. I really hope I don't get heck for this later...

((@Reaver
Sorry, but I didn't see your artificial Innocence thingy, so I didn't know if you had one yet. I swear I'll change the post if it turns out that you had one that I missed.))
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 17:24

She was running close to the AKUMA and they didn't seem to notice. the distance was still big and was getting bigger since the AKUMA were going by air and Hana through the forest.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 07:52

As Hana continued running, branches reached out to her, some slightly grazing whatever skin was exposed. She knew that she wouldn't get to the waterfall before the Akuma, but hopefully, the water would prolong them for a sufficient amount of time. Every now and then she would stumble on a rogue root, and even as her lungs ached for air, she continued sprinting at full speed.

((How long ago was the exorcist sent from HQ?))
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 21:43

(i have no idea. but i know when he/she will appear)

As she was running at full speed, the world went upside down. She had went to a rather steep part where it was slippery and was now sliding down and down. To where? Perhaps she would find out soon enough. Good thing there weren't any twigs..
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 04:57

Hana cursed as she continued sliding down the slope. Her only relief was that she was almost at the bottom of the slope. However, a rather large tree also happened to be at the bottom. Her eyes widened and she braced herself for impact. She also slowed her speed by digging her heel into the earth. It did not do much, but it was enough to cusion the impact. She crashed and let out a grunt.

Yeah, go off by yourself, Hana. That was my best idea yet...Since when does an exorcist have trouble finding Innocence anyway? Oh well. I hope Yana has better luck getting to the waterfall than I'm having. At the mention of the waterfall, Hana looked around. It was taking her a bit of time to gather her bearings, so she wasn't sure of where she was.
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 10:25

Shortly after Hana ran off, a stone flew against a wall. After a few seconds a second one.

Yana found herself deep in thought while sitting there leaned against the wall she threw stones at the wall of the house to her opposite. She knew that she valued her own life not that high (high enough to not blindly jump into a horde of Akuma without a plan), but Osozaki? After days of travelling in the train she had found a liking towards the japanese, even though she was still a complete mystery to Yana, maybe they could befriend more and she could find out about Oso's life and stuff.

Then she looked at the talisman and opened her eyes, "Why did she give that to me?"

Yana jumped up and grabbed the device. She was sure she was faster than Hana, maybe she could catch up, give that to her and return to the waiting position...maybe she could stay there and help out. "Second's better," she told herself.

She made some fast stretching (Having muscle ache on the next day felt like a big no,no for her) and then sprinted off, following Hana.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 18:23

As Hana was looking around her, she saw that the waterfall was just behind her. Though a little dizzy from the hit just now, she was still able to move around... Yana on the other hand took a different path than the one Hana took. It may be longer, but looked like a path. Perhaps in a normal run without any threes to bump into, she would be with Hana once again. Besides, they needed something to protect themselves with. Just what the talisman could do with a shield. Because it seemed impossible for one person to face thousands of AKUMA with just a whip...
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 11:02

Hana stared wide-eyed at the roaring water. She shook her head and stared again, not quite sure of what she was seeing. Wow. That's amazingly convenient. Hana stood and slowly walked to the waterfall. Then, she stopped as she remembered what else could be lurking around. She made the motion of taking something off her back until she realized that there was nothing there to grab. She patted herself down as if she misplaced something and then nearly fell flat on her face.

"Oh no! I gave the talisman to Yana! Why in the world did I think she needed two? I mean, can one person even hold two? Augh!" She ranted to herself for a bit before finally quieting down. She decided that talking to herself would do no good and gave a glance at the waterfall. It was truly captivating, the water cascading down, shutting out the world around it. She silently began walking toward it. You know...I can't help but have this nagging feeling that I should stay still... Even with that last thought Hana continued to move toward the waterfall.

((Not a very exciting post, but I don't know what to do by myself--yes, I get lonely...=.=; )
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 14:29

The more she was walking the stronger the feeling of being rejected from the waterfall. Perhaps it was the innocence that had put such type of a barrier... But where was it anyway?!
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 06:33

Hana finally got to the point where she didn't think she would be getting much further. She decided to check around the perimeter of the waterfall. She slowly walked around, jumping every now and then at the crack of a twig caused by her own steps. She was getting frustrated. Geez. I hope that exorcist gets her soon. It's obvious that this is the most I can do at the moment... She glared at nothing in particular, merely trying to ride out her frustration without doing anything to attract--unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 09:31

It looked like the innocence was behind the waterfall. It seemed like there was something like a cave... If she tried harder, perhaps she would get a chance of getting in.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 17:21

In all seriousness, Hana was quite surprised. She knew the Innocence was a mysterious substance, but after finding out its location, it never seemed more mystical. In the middle of a jungle and inside a cave protected by a mighty waterfall. She would have marveled at the beauty of it all if she didn't have a job to do at the moment.

Hmm. Maybe I can try charging it? Of course at the time, Hana's analytical abilties seemed to have left her. Charging at an Innocence was just begging to get hurt. Not to mention that it was quite impossible to charge anything when having to do it while surrounded by water. However, with the previous collision, as well as the extreme frustration she was faced with, Hana either did not care about or did not realize the absurdity of her idea. So, Hana ran toward the waterfall at her top speed--or at least what she could muster after her journey here. As if gaining a bit of common sense, a thought popped into Hana's mind. This is going to hurt, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 21:47

While Hana thought that, another Finder ran at her own top speed in an attempt to reach the waterfall.

This particular one had a rather stern look on her face and in her own mind she was telling herself: You can still go faster, you can still go faster.
Well, she did indeed move faster saying that - The unbreakable power of psychology.

She felt the weight of Talisman on her hands, why was this thing so heavy anyways? She had never tried to find that out...maybe Osozaki knew, maybe someone from the science department...Maybe she would kick the supervisors a*s when she'd come back, that 'go now, even though you don't have any armament on you' action had left them in quite a situation...Yeah, she would definently get back at him.

But not only that one thought crossed her mind. Another one was, the mass of the Akuma. They sure seemed alot and she had heard that normally, among huge groups of them, Level 2 acted as commanders, if so, the one excorcist they had sent along with her and Osozaki would be dead. Yeah, suicide missions for the win...

What made her wonder, too...a huge cloud of Akuma for one Innocence? Why? Yana had never heard of such phenomenon, so the only thing that would attract so many wouldn't just be one Innocence...

"What's up with this mission?" she asked herself between her own breaths, but the one thought, that would any other think in this position of having hundreds of thoughts how hopeless the situation seemed didn't cross her mind: "Just turn around and run away..."

Well, she wasn't even the type for thinking something like that, and as such she kept on running, running until she would finally reach the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 15:12

Soon Hana was granted access to the inside cave. Now all that was left wasto find the innocence itself, knowing that with such a barrier, not a single AKUMA could enter. As for Yana... so far so good. Soon she would also arrive at the waterfall. The other question was weather she would be able to find her friend....
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 16:30

Hana was slightly anxious. Um, this is sort of creepy... She would fidget with her hands and continuously look over her shoulder, as if expecting something to be there. The cave didn't look that large from the outside, however, she couldn't tell now with it being so dark. She was surprised that she hadn't tripped over anything. I guess I should give my coordination some more cred-- Hana had miraculously managed to trip at that exact moment. "Okay. With all the technology we're given, why do we not have lights?" Hana asked herself, trying to feel around for a place to use as leverage.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 23:14

As she was walking further an deeper into the cave she could see a small green light ahead of her. But its size was that of a firefly. She had to do a lot of walking before she would reach the source of it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next