D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 12:27

The place where they got off was anything but clean and organized. The streets were full of people, some hypnotizing cobras as attractions, others trying to move the sacred cows out of their way, trying not to harm the treasured animal. The market place was just next to the station and traders pushed their way towards the two Finders, offering them rather persistently pieces of cloth, food, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 19:27

Hana kept declining the offers, grabbing Yana's hand and leading her through the crowds. She didn't want to feel like she was 'mothering' Yana, but they couldn't risk becoming separated. "We go straight to our destination, which is the waterfall!" she yelled above the crowd. "If we need any further information, then we can always ask later, but we have the main details, so we might as well check it out first!" She paused in her steps and looked at Yana. "Is that okay with you? Though we could always get something to eat first if you're hungry." Hana smiled, though it quickly disappeared as her stomach grumbled, showing that she was clearly wanting food herself. She blushed and turned away, quickly muttering something about ignoring the previous mishap, and if the mission was Yana's only concern, then they would head there immediately.

((I apologize. I just moved and then immediately went on a plane to visit my dad. Really coincidental chain of events...)
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 13:58

As they were hopelessly trying to get through the crowded streets, Hana could feel her foot stuck on something. It WAS an unorganized place without the slightest trace of clean spots. And what kept Hana from making an easy step further was an ordinary pink cherry-flavored used-up bubble gum... and a big one indeed...
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 16:09

Hana pulled at the rather large chunk of chewed gum and found it more difficult to pull away than she had expected. She looked at Yana and told her, "You go on ahead. This looks like an unneccessary wait for you, and I should have this mess cleaned up in no time." She gave a reassuring smile and added, "Let's just hope this is as bad as it gets so that this trip is smooth sailing for everyone." Then Hana tugged at the gum again, each time feeling it extend and eventually retract, pulling her back to the ground. Persistent for something inorganic... she thought to herself, getting slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 11:12

Hana suddenly flew forward and crashed into a nearby stand (having freed herself from the iron clutch of the evil bubble gum /existent in the 19th century in India, yeah... I'll have a word with marriahmerry.../), causing a few exotic fruits to fall on her head. She was lucky, since the shop owner wan no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 15:49

"Oo~w..." Hana quickly looked up at the damage and significantly paled. She checked left and right for the shop owner, and, upon seeing that she or he was not present, left a note. Please bill the Black Order under the decree of the New World Alliance. Hana quickly grabbed Yana's hand again and said, "Well, guess we better hurry along now." She rushed through the crowds, intent on disappearing before the store owner returned.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 21:40

After a lot of pushing through the crowd, the two girls reached a small square, which was surrounded again by small shops and Indians, playing flutes, enchancing the cobras in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Yana Petya

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 18:15

And all happened so fast...Yana had hardly realized what did happen around her even a few seconds ago. A chance to respond to the first question had been impossible and now they were...somewhere else in this city. Somehow it was quite annoying. While being pulled through the crowds by Hana she overthought what had happened during the short time and after she came to the point that they running fast and that they had forgotten to look on the map to their destination.
And with that being put to her mind she immediately stopped on the square. "Hey, Osozaki?" she asked loud enough to drown the mountebanks out. "How about we first go to a restaurant, eat something and look on the map."
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 18:33

Hana looked at Yana questioningly. She looked as if the movements of Yana's mouth came with no sound. Suddenly, she snapped out of her trance and gave a sheepish grin. "Oh well, we can just look at the map now if you want--" Hana's stomach growled again, causing her to blush and look down as she became quiet for a long moment. "I guess a restaurant would be a nice place to start...So where do you want to go?" She smiled at Yana, but in her mind she was thinking about one thing. This stomach sure can choose times to speak up, huh?...
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 20:07

As if to answer their wishes, the girls spotted a dirty restaurant, which was the only one nearby. It was a small building, even though the door looked like it was an entrance to a temple with all the decorations on it.
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 20:31

Yana sighed upon hearing a belly roar, and her only thought to that was Japanese.... She pointed to the restaurant the moment it was spotted. "Let's eat something there. Going on a mission with an empty stomach isn't that productive I think, don't you think so, Osozaki?" she asked, but did not wait for an answer, instead she iimmediately took the lead. This time it was her who pulled Hana as they fought their way through the crowds towards the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 23:45

The two girls entered the dirty restaurant without many obstacles in their way. Inside there were three long tables, however most of the customers (who weren't that much) prefered sitting on the ground... on pillows that looked as if they were made during the Hadean era (yeah, yeah, I know... I lack inspiration). The little kitchen, let's put it under the label of 'untidy', was at the farthest corner of the place and a variety of scents coming from there filled Hana and Yana's noses.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 16:47

Hana observed the customers and took in the features of the restaurant. It was far from a 4-star eatery, but it was obvious that this was a fact that Finders are required to get used to. "Well, I don't mind eating here if you don't. Food is food, right? As long as I don't die of food poisoning, I'm fine." She gave a small smile and waited for Yana's reaction to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 23:25

True that food wouldn't kill... instantly that is... The lack of hygiene in the restaurant was a very pleasant environment for all sorts of other guests - ants, cockroaches, beetles etc. It would be a real task to actually eat here something healthy. But hey! Some people in Africa actually call them delicacy...
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 13:41

Hana gave a sigh. Maybe she doesn't want to eat here, but we can't really be picky about food in this area. Hana looked toward Yana and said, "I'll just check what they have here and see if there's edible." She looked around to see if there was a place or person you go to in order to ask for a list of foods.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 22:52

There was a free table for them, but it was at the way back, where the window was broken and the wind would freeze anyone close.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 20:09

Hana saw the lone table and simply thought that the breeze would be nice. "I'll go see if that's a good place for us to sit." Hana quickly walked through the restaurant, almost in a skipping fashion. She checked all around the table, as if expecting some sort of trap. You can never be too cautious, she thought to herself, checking under the table one last time before lifting her head and making her way back to Yana.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 20:18

Cold breeze made her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 14:24

Really, India wasn't in a nice state, being a british colony Yana had expected better. She did not say a word as Hana did go on a "Trap-search" or whatever she did, but she smirked a bit at this japanese girl and her acting oh so cagey. As Hana was done Yana could only ask,"Well, everything's allright,right?" Actually, she didn't mind eating here, at least they had gotten their hands on something and with their looks, it would be hard to go into a more 'exalted' restaurant.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 14:29

- Hey brats! - shouted the keeper of the place. - Ya wanna eat, or ya wanna get your b*tts outta 'er!!!
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 04:25

"Sorry!" Hana bowed, a habit that stayed with her after leaving her home. She then responded to the man's question. "We're eating here." She smiled at Yana and then smiled at her stomach, finally relieved that it would get its nouishment to shut it up. Hana gave Yana a questioning glance. "So, do you have any idea what they have to eat here?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 13:56

- We ain't got an' milk for yer babies. If ya wanna eat somth' good... then ya gotta go somewher' else. We got bier and heavy steak. DOUBT that'll suit ya! HA-HA-HA-HA - he laughed at them
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 16:08

Yana looked at the keeper with the most disgusted look to bring up, "You're selling beef here? In India?" She had taken some studies about India and hinduism beforehand, so, well, maybe he would hold his tongue with that argumentation undone. "Really, I thought cows were holy and stuff, such blasphemy in the middle of the land..." the girl let her gaze wander towards Hana, "Maybe we should find a new restaurant, I don't think it'll be too good if we eat cow on our first day here, don't want to have enemies, you see?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 19:57

The keeper saw them off of the 'restaurant' and shut the door behind them...
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 17:17

Hana stood slightly dumbstruck, shaking her head when finally making sense of the situation. She put her hands behind her head, rocking back and forth before finally yawning. "You know, if you're not that hungry, I don't mind waiting to eat. I'm getting a little sleepy from looking for a good place, and I'd rather have a shot at any possible Innocence before dozing off. Some action would sure wake me up." She then lazily tilted her head towards Yana, adding, "That is, of course, if you're not that hungry. Otherwise, we can keep searching." She finished her sentence by flashing a grin at Yana then turning her head towards the sky, completely forgetting about the previous incident in which they were 'oh-so-kindly' called babies.

Well, it wasn't so much forgetting it--more like overlooking it. In reality, while nonchalantly looking at the sky, she couldn't help but think quite a few things. Hah. Man, that guy sure is lucky that he didn't meet me a few years back. I'd like to see what would have happened to him then. Well, at least I've learned to control my temper, since I can put up a pretty good fight for my size. I could've at least caught him off guard for a few good punches, if not more, depending on his fighting capabilities... She sighed and looked at Yana again, "Well, what's our plan of action?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~   India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

India ~Yana Petya and Osozaki Hana~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next