D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Osozaki Hana's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Osozaki Hana's room Empty
PostSubject: Osozaki Hana's room   Osozaki Hana's room Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 19:14

Hana's room has nothing worth noting. It is the same size as all the other Finder rooms and has all of the vital furnishings. The entire room is hard and cold, being made of the same material--excluding her bed and a single wooden dresser. Her pillow is simply filled with cotton, since Hana does not need anything as extravagent as feathers to rest her head on. The blanket is made of wool and is faded due to age. The bed has springs that tend to creak whenever any pressure is placed on them. Her bed also has no headboard, and remains as plain as the rest of the room.The drawers tend to come out of the dresser whenever she tries to take out fresh clothes, leading her to be extra careful when setting out what she is to wear the next day. It also has a mark where a mirror used to reside, but the mirror wound up breaking while Hana was setting up, so she decided to just leave glass out of her room all together. Every surface of the room is a grey color, except the floor; Hana had painted it a dark blue, almost black, color. There are a few cracks here and there on the walls, ceilings, and floors, but she doesn't mind them at all. Hana has cleared most of the spider webs from the room, but they always tend to come back because of the room's disuse. Because of the fact that the Order seems to appreciate traditional Japanese culture, there is no bathroom in her room that contains any means of bathing herself, and she must instead go to the public baths within the Order.

Hana hasn't changed much else in the room except for the placement of the furniture. She's moved her bed near the window so that she can spend time staring at the moon if she has trouble sleeping or just wants a solemn light to think by. The dresser is near the door, already filled with her belongings. There is a lot of empty space because of how she placed the furniture, but she's just decided to leave it as it is--just in case a time comes when she needs to find a place for something new. One place that she has already planned out is the side of the door opposite the dresser. She wants to build and place a bookshelf there, but first has to wait until she raises enough money to not only buy the supplies, but also buy enough books to fill up the shelf. The only thing that truly belongs to her in the room is her clothing and the bags that her clothes stayed in during her travels. Most of the time, the room remains dark and void of life, considering that Hana doesn't spend much of her time in it. The reason she's rarely in there is that it is so empty, that it tends to give Hana chills, reminding her of all the things she's left behind. Therefore, she chooses instead to stay in the woods for relaxation, sometimes even considering using some plants to bring life to the room. Of course, first Hana must find a plant that can grow with little to no sunlight.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

Osozaki Hana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osozaki Hana's room   Osozaki Hana's room Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 16:21

Hana slowly made her way to the room. Once reaching her door, she hesitated on opening it. "It's been so long since I've been here. I'm a little worried that a giant mutant spider will appear..." Hana whispered to herself. Then, she lowered her head in embarrassment. Yeah, because that always happens, right?...Seriously, I need to stop being so paranoid. This is MY room! Suck it up and open the door so you can pack already! she told herself forcefully. So Hana opened the door slowly, causing it to creak a bit before fully opening.

"Waah!?" Hana hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary, but she was surprised at just how empty her room looked. Geez. I dull could you get? Was I tired when decorating or something? Hana merely sighed, knowing she would get no reply for those questions. Walking in carefully, Hana closed the door and glanced around. "Hmm. Seems pretty safe to me--eeeee!?" Right at the end of her statement, Hana had tripped on a crack and now found herself facedown on the floor. Ow...That wasn't the smoothest of moves. Ugh, my head hurts, Hana thought while emphasizing her last point by rubbing her head.

Just has she was about to get up, something under the bed caught her eye. There was a subtle glint that could barely be seen from that dark place. She slowly reached underneath and pulled out a pocket watch. It was so strange to her, but that made it all the more enchanting. It was so magnificent when compared to the rest of the room that it didn't seem to belong there at all--with it's intricate designs and shining silver color. Speaking of the design, when Hana looked closely, it turned out that the markings on the watch weren't made at random. Instead, when looked at from a certain angle, they appeared to make some kind of small bird taking flight. Hana looked back and forth, as if suspecting someone to lay claim to it. When assuring herself that no one was there, she put the watch in her pocket and told herself, Well, I guess the only thing I can do is wait until I get back to Komui's office and ask him what to do with it. While Hana sat there, she began wondering what she was to do in the first place.

Then, in a panic, she quickly rose up, exclaiming, "I'm supposed to pack!" She grabbed her bag from one of the drawers in the dresser and quickly shook it out to clear any possible dust. She carefully opened another drawer with her clothes and hastily stuffed them in the bag before closing it shut again. Then Hana made her way out of the room to ask Komui where she was to go to embark on the "mission," almost forgetting to close the door in the disarray.

((Wow. Sorry--that turned out a bit longer than intended. <.<; ))
Back to top Go down

Osozaki Hana's room
Page 1 of 1