D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:59

Kuchiha bowed once again but now towards Mika, whose name rang a bell in the girl's head.
"I'm Sandra Morris," she lied quickly, not wanting to reveal her real name. "I'm a reporter for a British newspaper. I am here to write an article about this part of Egypt, Mika-san," she finished with a straight face.
'The little one seems suspicious...' the Yoshina girl thought. 'I mustn't lower my guard just yet.' Her purple eyes were now fixed on the window.
"It looks like we will have to spend some time here..." she said and pretended that she had just thought of that now, the blackhead said. "Oh, meanwhile could you both be so kind and tell me a bit about the area?"
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 22:03

"Yey! Yey! Yey!" Lyra jumped around. "Lyra-chan has a new guest!" The other teenager laughed softly as the little girl started pulling them toward the other room happily.
"Come on, Sandra-san, let's sit in the other room and I'll make you some tea." Mika said as she left herself be taken there by the little girl. "You can ask whatever you want, I'd be happy to answer your questions."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 22:11

'Sandra' seated herself in one of the chairs and crossed her legs. She looked around before she started talking. "Well, Mika-san, I got the information I needed in the village, but I'm still interested in something. I am curious about the disappearances that have occurred the past years. Can you enlighten me on the topic," she watched the other girl as she prepared the tea. 'In the desert? Strange...' Kuchiha made another mental note, deciding not to actually drink from the tea she was given, trusting only the water she carried in her backpack, from where she had already taken out her pencil and book, holding them the same as in the inn. She tried to not loose track of the little girl as well.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 22:21

The little girl had gone to one corner of the room fumbling trough a mountain of clothes that was situated there as meanwhile Mika came to the table with two cups with tea, putting one in front of the girl and taking the other with herself.
"About the disappearings, eh? You're hitting a sore spot or this village. Many people disappeared and many others lost their loved ones... We couldn't find anything, we don't even know what started it. The first occurred a little after a woman died and left her only child in the hands of faith... That child disappeared first. Then without warning a man vanished as well. Only his clothes were left... It was so strange... And then they started more often. The people of the village were scared and less and less tourists came by... And then just when it was at its peak and a person disappeared every day it all stopped. Like it had never happened. Nobody could tell us why it had happened or what had caused it, or stopped it... We're only glad it stopped and hope it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 23:08

Kuchiha lifted the cup to her lips and it looked like she took a sip, but not a drop of the beverage penetrated her tightly closed mouth. She put the cup back down on the little saucer and closed her book after scribbling a few words inside, instead of whole sentences. The blackhead put it inside her backpack and put a hand in front of her bandaged mouth and closed her eyes.
'The disappearings, this oasis, the little girl, the pile of clothes... The child that never came back... Wait,' 'Sandra' shot her head towards the little girl and asked with an even tone "Lyra-chan, did you know the child that had disappeared?" her purple eyes narrowed, as she hoped she hadn't said too much.
If the girl's answer was positive, this could mean that little Lyra was an Akuma since children could be easily fooled. If that was the case, there must've been another Akuma in the first place. Who could it be...?
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 08:30

"Nope, Lyra-chan didn't know it!" the girl chirped happily, before finding what she needed in the pile of clothes and running in the next room.
"Well, I doubt she would have. She says she's lived her entire life in here with her parents. From what I understood they went somewhere in the desert today.. I hope they're all right," Mika took a sip of her cup as she looked a little worried.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 09:16

Kuchiha sighed and looked out of the windowed to check if the snowstorm was still going on. While she did that she said with her usual voice "Mika-san, you seem troubled." It was a statement, not a question, but it urged an answer.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 09:55

"Oh, it's just that Lyra-chan's parent went more to the east to-"
Her statement was cut short from a loud bang and when Kuchiha turned to see what had happened dark pentacles had covered the woman's body and she fell into dust, leaving only her clothes behind. From behind her the Bookman Helper could see the grinning Akuma which was in the form of little Lyra and had a pointed cannon her way with a insane grin on the small child's face.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 10:02

For a moment Kuchiha's purple eyes widened with shock, but after that she relaxed on her chair and ran a hand through her hair in a relaxed manner.
"I'm working for the Earl at the moment," she stated with a stone expression and voice. "You mustn't attack me, or he'll get pretty angry and order you to self destruct.Probably anyway."
'So my suspicions were correct,' thought the blackhead. 'Rest in piece, Mika-san. I hope you don't come back as an Akuma in Russel-san's body.'
Even though the Yoshina girl looked completely calm on the outside, she was ready to act accordingly if something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 10:49

The grin disappeared from the face of the Akuma.
"Awww, and Lyra-chan thought she would have some fun!" After she turned back into her human form she grinned again and pushing the clothes of Mika away she sat on her place and said: "Lyra-chan didn't know the child that disappeared. Lyra-chan IS that child." She said with a giant grin placed on her face again. "And what is Sandra-chan working for the Earl-sama? Lyra-chan might help!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 10:59

The bandages hid the smirk that fell upon Kuchiha's face. 'That was close!' she thought excitedly, but continued talking as if nobody had died in front of her, killed by a little sweet girl.
"I'm here to investigate why there are Akuma disappearances in this area. Do you know anything about it, Lyra-chan?" asked 'Sandra'. "How did you become a demon anyway?" purple eyes met those of the girl, demanding patiently an answer.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 11:16

"Lyra-chan's mummy died and Lyra-chan wanted her back!" the girl laughed like it was the most normal thing in the world and it didn't include her turning into a killing machine. "And about the Akuma disappearing, Lyra-chan has heard of it. The Akuma disappear around some ruins to the east where Lyra-chan lied that her parents were. They started to disappear when the people found the ruins, but those who found them were killed so those in the village don't know about it. If Sandra-chan wants, Lyra-chan can take her there when the storm stops!" The girl seamed even happier as she practically jumped in her chair with excitement.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:38

"I will be most grateful," answered 'Sandra' as she pretended to take another small sip from the cup of tea. "First thing after the storm is over."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 19:17

"Yey! Lyra-chan gets to help Earl-sama's Helper!" the girl seamed even happier and she started staring out the window as if just looking at it would make the storm stop.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 19:42

Kuchiha would've laughed if the situation itself wasn't so tragic; that child had once been human and now... The sorrow of people sure could do a lot of things decided the blackhead. She rested her elbow on the table and her chin in her palm, watching the small Akuma try to stop the storm with a glare. 'Sandra' didn't like to talk, not after her father's death, so she didn't bother saying anything to enlighten the mood - Lyra alone was enough for that already.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 19:48

A few hours passed, as the restless child had long given up at glaring and had started running around putting on the clothes of Mika and the ones from the pile in the corner and laughing at how she looked. Soon the storm started dying down and once the worst of the wind was over the sun was already around midway down behind the horizon.
"Does Sandra-chan want to go now? Lyra-chan thinks it's gonna get dark before they reached the ruins."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 20:35

'Sandra' stood up and straightened her clothes, looking patiently at the girl.
"It doesn't matter," she said. "Even if it's dark, I need to find what has happened to all the Akuma. That is my request," the blackhead's purple gaze circled the room. After a small pause she continued talking "Lyra-chan, do you have a gas lamp or a flashlight of sorts. We might need one or two..."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 20:39

"Gas lamps!" the girl yelled with excitement as she ran into the next room and just a minute later she was back with two of them in her hands, giving them to the girl. She laughed happily, before starting to pull her out, repeating happily: "Lyra-chan's gonna help, Lyra-chan's gonna help!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 20:46

"Sure you are," Kuchiha forced an unseen smile, but the lifted corners of her eyes were enough. She clutched both the lamps and let herself be dragged out by the enthusiastic chibi.
"Lyra-chan should take one of them, as well," the Yoshina girl stated, while following the girl towards the ruins. "Just in case," she finished, while lighting one of them with a lighter, which she had snatched from the table in the girl's home. The gas in it was enough only to light the two gas lamps, though.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 20:50

The girl took one of the lamps as she started to almost run forward, moving easily on the sand which had settled on the ground after the fierce storm. She ran up a dune and jumped a few times, waving towards Kuchiha.
"Santra-chan needs to hurry! The way is long and it gets really cold at night. If Lyra-chan and Sandra-chan make it there before night they will be alright, but if they get lost in the dark it might be dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 20:56

'Yare, yare... Mendokuse kuse ni...' Kuchiha scratched her head and ran after the overflowing with energy Lyra. She noticed that indeed it was easier t run on the settled after the storm sand, than it was earlier. 'I need to be careful with what I talk in front of that Akuma child... I don't think she'll be happy if she were to know that I lied to her about some little details.' The Bookman Helper furrowed her brows as she clutched her lamp, running as fast as she could in these conditions, along with the little sweet demon brat.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 21:09

The sun had already disappeared under the mountains that could be seen to the west and its last rays lighted the sky in multiple shades, merging from dark blue into a lighter hue of the color that melted into gold and ended up with a bloody red shine over the place where the Earth's heath producer had disappeared. The two girls soon saw before them something that looked like a few stones poking out of the sand.
"There!" Lyra said, pointing at them. "That's it!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 21:16

Kuchiha ran up to the stones, but when she was two meters away from them, she slowed her pace as to not fall into a trap or something like that. She raised her gas lamp in front of her face and squinted her purple eyes. 'Sandra' wondered what on earth these stones were and why they had been causing problems. The beautiful scenery could not calm her excitement and anxiousness; the blackhead was sure not to let her guard down, even though she had Lyra with her to watch out for dangers.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 21:40

When she reached them she realized that they weren't really stones, but more like the tops of some towers, They were placed in a circle and each of them reached at least five meters above her. What seamed to have been a window on the closes one was destroyed and there was a big enough hole trough which both of them could enter without problem.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 21:54

"Hmmm... Lyra-chan, let's enter," the thought of her entering first wasn't too reassuring, but she needed to be careful with the child. Kuchiha stretched her arm with the lit gas lamp forward and relying on the light it threw, entered through the hole and expected the Akuma to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next