D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Empty
PostSubject: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 17:20

She arrived in a big town that was situated somewhere in the depths of the desert. In first glance the place seamed quiet and not all that populated despite its size. The sun was burning, not having any mercy on the little people walking underneath its rays. A soft wind blew some of the sand that was scattered everywhere into the bypassers eyes making the concept of taking walks around very unwelcoming.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 17:35

Kuchiha looked around and sighed, grateful for the fact that most of her face was covered by bandages, although her dark clothing didn't help much under the sun rays. The girl took out of her backpack a bottle of water and drank from it before heading out. Her first mission for the Earl, huh? She sure felt excited and thrilled by the fact that if she were to find the information and report back to the Earl, she might be able to see her target.
The dirt covered streets weren't her idea for a nice environment so she hurried up ahead, looking for a market or something like that, where she could ask some questions.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 17:44

There were little shops scattered throughout the place and she could only see a few that were situated on both sides of the road she was hurrying down on. There was a house with a big sigh "INN" hanging from one wall on her right and the door to it was slightly opened. A couple of houses ahead a grocer's shop could be seen, but its blinders were closed and she couldn't be sure whether it was opened or not. On her left side she was getting close to a stall with different kinds of hats and pieces of cloth like the ones that all people around had on their heads to protect them from the sun.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 17:52

The purple eyes of the Yoshina girl stopped on the sign "INN" and she headed towards the building. She hoped that there would be people who would be inside, hiding from the hot day. She pushed the door open and entered the inn, looking around for someone to ask about important data.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 17:58

Inside, though shady, the place was just as hot as the outside world. The place looked like a small bar with 6-7 tables which were all occupied and a couple of chairs next to the counter which were free. An old woman stood behind the counter as a considerably younger male teenager was running around the tables to bring different foods and drinks around the customers.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 18:11

After she studied the people in the inn, Kuchiha headed towards the counter. When she sat down, she waved at the woman to come to take her order. She waited for her to come and instead of ordering, the girl said with an even tone "Good day, ma'am. Can I ask you a few questions about the village? I'm a reporter for an English newspaper and I'm writing an article about these parts of Egypt."
The blackhead considered that the bandages covering her face may be able to fool people about her age so she lied so straight forward. She snatched out of her backpack a pen and her book, where she wrote the gathered information and after that looked the bar attendant straight in the eye (да, такъв е израза >.>).
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 18:27

"A newspaper?" The woman seamed surprised. "Interesting, interesting. And what has this modest village done to have the privilege to be written for by an English newspaper, may I ask?" She seamed a bit skeptic and every word rolled off her tongue in a very interesting accent. /You can figure it out XD/
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 18:34

"I already told you, it's just an article about events, life, people, etc. in this part of Egypt," answered Kuchiha not bothered by neither the sarcasm of the woman, nor her accent (I luv it!). "I'm just a column writer, that's all. Please, ma'am, my editor will have my head clean cut if I can't bring him back a decent article and I can guess that you are the most knowledgeable person about this village, since so many people pass through here and share their stories," the blackhead tried to get out her information with flattery and by sharing her "unfortunate destiny to be working under the editor of her newspaper".
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 18:40

"Me? Knowledgeable?" the woman outright laughed in her face. "I don't know a thing about what's going on around, I just make drinks and give out keys. Ask the brat over there. If you really need something that much," she pointed towards the teenager that was running from table to table and seamed to have tons of work.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 18:51

"Thanks, ma'am," thanked her the Yoshina girl. "Excuse me, young sir," the girl waved at the boy to come her way. She needed to mind her manners if she wanted to collect her data. Kuchiha waited until the boy had come to "her aid" and asked him immediately "Good day, I'm a reporter for a British newspaper. May I ask you a few questions?"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 19:11

The boy put a few bottles and empty glasses on the counter next to her and said:
"Sure, hun', if you don't mind walking around with me, since I have a lot of work now," He smiled sweetly at her, before getting an order and telling her to follow him. "What do you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 19:16

"Thank you!" exclaimed the girl, adjusting her tone. 'I'm getting rusty at using a joyful voice..." thought the blackhead, following the boy around with her book in hand and a pencil.
"Can You tell me about this village, customs of the region, local people and if there were any strange and unexplainable events lately?"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 19:44

"Uh, let me see, now, the village's quite old, that's the only reason it's this big," the boy started, putting down a few plates on one table, before continuing: "There aren't many interesting things around. Everyone knows everyone else..." almost to prove that a couple of new customers entered the inn and the boy almost dropped a glass he was taking to greet them with a wave. "If there's anything interesting it's a carnival that takes place every month... But you missed it with about a week. It used to be the time when people came around from near - or not so near - villages and have fun, but..." he was interrupted by the new customers, as he stopped to take their order and to chat for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 19:59

The girl was walking around with him pretending to write down his every word, but in reality she hadn't been written anything but the name of the village and after it a few unconnected words, which only she could put together in the context. Kuchiha stood there for a moment looking into space while assimilating all what he had told her. 'The carnival... there must be something to it..." she thought, while waiting for the young man to finish.
He was talking to a the customers... maybe they knew something. The blackhead pretended to be writing something down and to be concentrated upon it, while she neared a bit the boy and tried to eavesdrop on his conversation. She even mouthed the words she was pretending to write, though that wasn't pretty much visible from under the bandages. The purple eyed girl held her book closely to her, paying attention that nobody saw that there was almost nothing written in there.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 20:29

The conversation sounded like a normal everyday talk, though one of the newcomers seamed really nervous while the others were chatting like old friends.
"So, what's gotten you so quiet, Russly?" asked the boy from the inn. "It's not usual for you."
"Well, there's something..." the boy named obviously Russly seamed hesitant to answer. "it's about Mika..."
"What about her!?" The Bookman Helper's information giver almost jumped, hearing the name.
"Chill out, Merih, let him finish what he was saying. You know he gets mute when you start overreacting. Especially when it's something about Mika-chan. Now, spit it out, Russly. We all wanna hear how it went last night..."
"It's not what you're thinking, you pervert!" Russly seamed more comfortable after the last boy's comment and punched him lightly in the shoulder. "It's just that she went to the oasis to the east a couple of hours ago and still isn't back. I'm a bit worried..."
"Oh, quit it, Romeo, you're too overprotective" laughed Merih - the boy from the inn, before stepping away from them. "I've got some work, I'll see you guys later." With those words he turned towards Kuchiha again, and headed towards the counter to drop the offer while saying: "Now, where was I?"
Behind him the newly appeared group whistled and a few roars of 'Go and get her' and 'She's a cutie' were heard from their direction.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 20:36

Kuchiha paid no attention to the yells, which were of no use to her. She made a mental note to check that oasis later on and after that answered "You were telling me about the carnival and that people from near and far came to have fun, but I guess something happened?" the girl looked at Merih.
The blackhead was all ears, waiting in anticipation his answer, wanting to get as much information as possible.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 20:49

"Oh, yeah, about an year ago some weird disappearings started and scared off the people. And they continued, actually... There was a time when at least one person a day was gone, the only thing left were the people's clothes... But it calmed down lately... Though it's no good since all of those who used to come for the festival stopped and ran away... " He shook his head and was just about to say something when the door of the inn burst open and a young woman entered, almost yelling:
"A sandstorm is starting! You should go home now, or else you'll all be stuck here for the rest of the day!"
Many of the customers left their needed money on the table and ran out as fast as they could as the group that Merih had talked with hardly managed to stop Russly from running out. The waiter himself looked kind of worried, but managed to keep his control as he turned towards her:
"If you like you can stay here. if the sandstorm isn't that bad it should be over in a couple of hours. And it won't be that busy over here during it, so you'd be able to ask your questions in piece."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:02

"No thank you, sir. I think I'll head out," said Kuchiha and then added casually. "If you could only tell me where I can find a oasis or something like that and I'll be off," she tried to smile and closed her book, putting it into her backpack.
'This opportunity,' she thought, 'I will be able to snoop around without anyone being suspicious and if I find something...'
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:07

"An oasis? Well, the closest one's to the east and if you can beat the storm and get there you can probably find shelter. But you have to be quick, the sandstorms aren't a joke." He said as he looked at her surprised she had decided to run out instead of staying in the safe inn. "If you want to get to the oasis, head to the left when you get out and continue straight ahead until you reach the end of the village and them turn right and cross the dunes there and you'll see it. Good luck with beating the storm."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:17

Kuchiha nodded and shook the young man's arm "Thank you," she headed to the door. When she exited it, she turned left and rushed towards the end of the village. When she reached it, she stopped panting from the running, took a deep breath and followed the boy's instructions - she turned right. In her rush a lone sweat drop fell in her eye and she wiped it away. The winds were picking up and she had to hurry up if she wanted to reach the place in time.
After wiping it away, the black haired saw the dunes ahead and sped up even more. Kuchiha climbed over them and her purple eyes fell upon...
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:22

A small oasis with a small lake with clear water and some palm trees and other plants that was surrounded by a few small houses and shelters. Even though she could see the place it seamed to be in the distance and the winds were growing stronger, lifting up sand from the ground as if to only send it into her eyes and to make it harder for the girl.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:31

Kuchiha raised an arm in front of her eyes, so that she was able to see a little bit better. The girl rushed towards the nearest house and knocked on the door, hoping that she could talk to someone about the strange disappearances during the sand storm. Her purple eyes were fixed upon the door knob, waiting for it to be twisted.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:34

But the door stayed firmly closed and no one had an intention to open it. Meanwhile from a house a few meters away a young girl got out and yelled towards her to go there, before the storm had become too bad.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:38

Kuchiha turned so suddenly that her neck каза хрус, but she ran towards the girl. The young woman put her hand on the girl's back and entered the house. After closing the door, the blackhead turned towards her 'savior' and bowed, saying "Thank you so much for Your kindness, young lady," 'keeping my manners in tact sure is troublesome,' she thought before standing straight and looking at the girl and her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 21:48

The girl grinned happily towards her, curving her eyes sweetly. She seamed to be around 6 years old with long hair tied in two identical braids that were falling behind her back.
"Don't mention it, Yosomono-cha~n," she said happily. "I'm Lyra, who're you?"
Interrupting Kuchiha's respond a girl around her own age entered from the next room and looked at the newcomer with interest.
"Lyra-chan, who did you bring this time?" she asked in a sweet voice as she extended her hand. "I'm Mika and this little girl got me so distracted that I couldn't leave before the storm broke out. I guess we're stuck here now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next