D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 21:31

"Urusai" the Exorcist only shot her a cold gaze, before turning to the Innocence and finally making th last step and grabbing it safely. After doing that he secured it into a pocket and afte running two fingers along the blade of his newly drown katana so that it shined brightly, he slashed the air, calling out: "Kaichuu: Ichigen!" Out of the lighted katana a number of ugly insects flew and crashed with the falling apart ceiling as every sight was lost from her eyes in dist and falling fragments.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 21:46

"D*mned Exorcist," the blackhead cursed under her breath, while she ran to the passage as fast as she could and with a displeased sound started running up it, as to get out in the open desert.
'He did that on purpose... Curse him; getting in the way of my records like that,' Kuchiha clutched the straps of her bag tightly, while running fanatically ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 20:14

Hr way was long and many parts of the ceiling were falling in her feet. The place was starting to tremble dangerously as the end of her road was still far ahead.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 20:28

Kuchiha only clenched her fists and started running faster, careful not to get hit by a rock or some other part of the ceiling.
'This is not good. Definitely not good,' the blackhead told herself, while she escaped a boulder that was about to hit her square on top of her head. At least she got her records... if she ever got herself out of this mess, that is.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 11:20

She had just reached the end when she realized that a big, no, GIANT part of the ceiling was falling down and before she could do anything, her only way out was blocked and she was left in the complete darkness of the passage with her records only.

/Skilet - Falling in the Dark XD/
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 11:45

It's Falling in the Black - Skillet, boki. You're a few thousand years early to correct me XD

"Oh, superb," mumbled Kuchiha, as she glared furiously at the stone. When she decided that it won't do any help, she went to the nearest wall and started groping her way around, trying to find a crack of some sort.
'All I need now is a mummy... The only bright thing is that I'm not in a pyramid, so this won't happen,' the girl smiled inward triumphantly despite her situation, as her hand traced her path next to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 20:55

But it took her just a couple of steps to realize that the wall only led into... Another wall. At that moment a sudden burst from the blocked way out send light all over the place as the fallen ceiling had been blown away and there stood a very familiar childish figure.
"Is Sandra-chan here? Did Lyra-chan come fast enough to hep?" Sandra-cha~n?"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 21:34

"Huh?" was the only reaction that the Akuma received. 'Didn't that girl die...?' the blackhead thought for a brief moment before putting a finger in front of her mouth and making a low "shhh" sound. If the Exorcist were to find them here, it would be most troublesome...
"Lyra-chan," 'Sandra' whispered, "let's get out of here, but quick, for the Exorcist will find us. Lead the way, you are indeed of big help," Kuchiha flattered the little demon.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 21:22

"Yey! Yey! Yey! Lyra-chan helped!" the girl sheered surprisingly quiet, before beaming her a really bright grin and then suddenly pulling her by the hand. "Lyra-chan found another way out!" she started running with the Bookman Helper not having an option, but to follow close behind her. "Lyra-chan almost got killed by a mean Exorcist, but Lyra-chan managed to escape. And she killed the finder! Lyra-chan helped, ne, ne, ne?" She continued wanting to be praised.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 21:40

"Yes, of course you did," Kuchiha reasoned to answer in a low voice, running after the small girl. "Good job."
The girl clenched her fist and narrowed her purple eyes, remembering that once again people ere killed.
'Well... humans really are stupid... But... this is just wrong.'
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 21:49

The girl started running down some narrow passages but soon the two of them were moving towards the surface and before Kichiha knew it the moon was shining above her, illuminating the desert. She could see the old ruins a good deal away from them. The biting wind reminded her that temperature dropped drastically in the deserts after nightfall.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 22:17

The blackhead looked around astonished at the fact that she was now out of the underground labyrinth. The adrenalin dropped and the Bookman Helper suddenly felt the cold and her sour feet almost gave up on her under the weight of her worn-out self. Unnoticed to the world Kuchiha licked her lips and ran a hand through her hair before embracing herself to warm herself up.
"So, Lyra-chan, listen to my plan," the Yoshina attracted Lyra's attention towards her, even though she was still speaking quietly. "From here on I will report to Bookman himself. If you want, come with me, but you must not come near the palce, I'll leave you somewhere, but," Kuchiha swollowed, "I'll go back and fetch you after I've finished my report, for I need someone to lead me to the Earl's hiding place. I need to tell him why his Akuma have been disappearing and report what a good girl you've been," the corners of the girl's eyes lifted up in a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 22:25

"Yey! Yey! The girl jumped happily. "Lyra-chan will come and wait! And Lyra-chan will do anything to help! Lyra-chan will lead you to Earl-sama! Lyra-chan is so happy she can help!"

/Mission done. Go to the Headquarters to meet Bookman/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha   Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egypt - Yoshina Kuchiha
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5