D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

England - Erin Hall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 20:56

Erin looked at the boy, with her eyebrows rised. "Wha-- Wait, you sure? I... Well, I won't say no to that offer... But... I at the same time don't want to cause troblems for you... o_o;"

Erin didn't know how to react by this offer. Really, not x'D
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 21:06

"Problem? Nah, you won't cause any problem! Besides, we have a spare room at home, if you don't want to spend money on an inn, just come and stay with me and mum!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 21:21

Erin looked at the boy and thought for a while, but then nodded with a smile. "Alright, if you insist~ But if I anyhow become a problem I can stay at the Inn" Erin laughed and she looked at the boy with a smile.

After some time she scratched her head and looked up at the stars. "Mm.. The sky is surely large.. Ne, what do you think, should we get going before it gets too cold?" Erin smiled brightly and looked at the boy. If the truth should come, she was tired. And she didn't know if it was to late to call the order, but at a seconds thought, she didn't really know how to call the order...

((Hey, Now I got a question XD Is Erin able to call the order? Ne nee? oAo;; ))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 21:38

"Sure, lets' go!"
Before she cold say or do anything else, the boy starter dragging her down the alleys of th park and then trough the streets, until he reached a big house and pushed her in. The windows were dark, but he still didn't make a try to be quester, shutting the door behind himself before dragging her to a room on the second floor:
"Here, this is the guest room, go to sleep, I'll show you around tomorrow!" with those words the boy ran down the hall and she lost him of sight.

/Yes, of course she can ^^ Just find a phone and call it, we'll assume she knows the number XD/
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 21:53

Erin looked around as she was pushed forwards. As she saw the house, her eyes got wide in amazements... Was THIS house the BOYS parents's house?!

But before she could ask she was pushed in. As she got into the room where she should sleep, Erin was about to say thanks and ask for a phone, but before she was able to even open her mouth, the boy was gone.

Erin peeked out of the door to see if she could see him anyhow. But as he was gone, Erin sighed and walked into the room. She dropped her very small backpack at the floor and looked around for a light.

If she could find a small light, it would help her to find a phone. But if she wouldn't find any, she would have to search in the darkness.

((Hahaha XD Okay~!))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 20:53

Her hand landed on a switch, but instead of a light something like a siren went out and while the girl was trying to recover from her shock a big round woman stood in the door and as the room and mostly Erin, was illuminated by lights coming from her eyes, she said:
"Young master told me about our, guest, did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 21:00

As she heard the siren, Erin jumped up and shouted randomly swedish words. It felt like her heart would jump out and crush her ribs, as a light got turned on.

Erin, that looked good as horrified, turned around and looked at the lady, being good as blind. It took a moment for her to controll her breath, but when she was able to controll herself, she looked up.

"Uh... Yes... I'm.. I'm sorry that I made such a racket... Uuh... But... Do you possible have a phone somewhere? I just wanted to make a call and tell my friends how my trip went..."

Erin held her hand over her chest and tried to smile at the lady, but her heart was still startled over the suprise.

((d*mn XD If that would have happened to me, I would have got a heartattack x'''D ))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 21:14

The woman moved the light off her face and illuminated a place on the wall where there were two switches.
"This one is for light," she turned one of the switches, lighting up the comfortable room which contained a big double bed, a beside table, a cupboard against one wall, a desk under a big window, looking at the garden in front of the big house and many paintings on the walls and plants situated on the ground or hanging from the ceiling. "The other one is to call me, you can do that if you need anything. And there is a phone in the living room, I will lead you," she gestured for her to follow and started moving own the hall.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 21:18

"O.. Oh..." Erin looked amazed when she saw her room. She felt so amazed that she was stupid.

She have dreamed of rooms like this, but never been in one like this. But as the lady told her where the phone was, Erin nodded and walked after the lady.

Erin held her hands over her stomach to calm it down. It felt like thousands of butterflies were having a riot in there, how nervous that she was.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 21:24

"If you are hungry, I will make you something to eat at once," the woman said, while they entered a room even bigger than the one she was put in with many comfortable chairs, couches and arm chairs scattered all around it and a phone on one of the tables that surrounded them. "Take your time with your time, if there's something, call for me," the woman gestured towards another switch like the one in her room, before bowing and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 21:32

Erin looked at the lady. 'Oh yes, I'm hungry, but if you'll cook food, I'll eat you out the house!'

"Thanks~ But I'm not hungry, I ate some before~" Erin smiled at the woman and continued to hold her hands over her stomach. Just thinking of food triggered of a low groan, but she quickly hid it when she looked amazed around. "W-Whoah! Is... Is this a castle or something?!" Erin looked amazed around, and spotted the phone. As she saw what the lady motioned and said, Erin smiled and thanked her as she left.

Erin walked to the phone and pressed the number to the order, and put it to her ear and waited to hear someone pick the phone up. She hoped Lenalee would be the one answer, but if not, she would hope the one answering could give her a note, and see if they could ask Lenalee something.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 21:50

The signal could be heard a couple of times, before someone really cheerful answered in a sweet voice that resembled Komui's, but not quite.
"Moshi-moshi~~! Supervisor here, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 22:03

"Hi! Uhm... Who's there? It's me Erin Hall. I've reached my destination and... Well, can I talk to Lenalee Lee or leave a message?"

Erin bit her thounge as she listened. She wasn't sure who it was, but what she have learned, it was polite to hear who it was, even if they had to ask. Why Erin had no idea.. xD
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 22:15

"What!? hat do you want with my Leenalee!? If you think you can-" the voice was cut off and some fighting was heard, before a sweet familiar female voice answered.
"Hello there, It's Leenalee, who am I speaking to?"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 22:34

"Hi Lenalee! It's me, Erin Hall! I've arrived and have met Jean. And I even know what he wants for presents. Well, he wants to get new googles, as his last ones is broken, but what I think is his biggest wish, is that his father comes homes for this occasion... Well, I don't know really what to do next.. Tomorrow I can try to find some new googles at the shops here in England, but I wondered if maybe you and Komui could fix so Jean's father could get a day off so he could get here..? Sorry that I'm calling this late and just... Reports like this... I hope I didn't disturb you anyhow, Lenalee-san."

Erin smiled sweetly, but apologizing, and played with the phone's wire nervously. She really wondered if she made right to call like this, but she surely hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 08:33

"Oh, no, no, you haven't disturbed us at all! I'm glad to hear that you've found everything out this soon, Russel-san will be glad, too. I will talk to Nii-san to let him go for a couple of days if he wants to. Thank you very much for your hard work, Erin-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 10:55

Erin smiled relieved as it wasn't a bad idea to call, and it felt like one large stone got lifted from her chest.

"Nono, I should be the one thanking~ Jean is a really fun boy, so most of this trip have been a plessure for me, if I should be honest. But is it alright if I just bug you with one or two more questions? I'm just wondering about... Well, just curious about who that pays the food when I'm on a mission... I forgot to ask earlier... But then I'm also curious if I could stay here until Jean's birthday? He wanted me to, and it would feel sad if I just had to go like that..."

Erin smiled as she thought, but a bit of sadness were shown in her face. There was something Jean had that reminded Erin of something. Or more likely Jean's past.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 11:04

"Oh, you want to stay? Of course you can, you don't have to come back immediately! We'll call you if there's something urgent, don't worry. And about the food, you should charge it to the Order, as well as inn bills and such, don't worry about it. But all souvenirs are on you," the girl said with her cheerful voice over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 11:09

"O-Oh...."

When she heard that the order good as payed for everything, Erin felt stupid. Dang stupid. More then Stupid.

But hearing the good news Erin smiled. "But that's good~. Then I'll stay here some few days before I get home!~ And I'm pretty sure I can get those googles he wished for. In the worse scenario I'll have to call you and ask for help. But then I'll be on my way!~ Bye Lenalee, take care, and say Hi to Komui in there~."

Erin smiled as she would listen to what Lenalee said, and then hang up the phone with a wide smile. Everything seemed to have gotten well, ne?~
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 11:31

"Great then, I'll make sure to send Russel-san there in a couple of days, buy, Erin-chan," with those words the woman hung up the phone and after Erin did the same for a second everything seamed peaceful but then suddenly the electricity went out and the entire room was swallowed in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 11:40

"E-Eh?! What's going on..."

Erin looked around in the dark room. She cursed a little and tried to see as good as she could.

before she had memorized the room, so when she closed her eyes, she could see it infront of her. She began moving forward to the switch the lady had been talked about before, and pressed it.

This time Erin was prepeared for the siren, but she didn't know if it would work if the electricity was gone.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 20:51

And indeed, it didn't work. The room stayed just as dark and everything was just as quiet for a second, but then a yell could be heard that sounded like the woman's voice coming from somewhere above her:
"Young master, what are you doing!?"
A series of yells and bumps on the ceiling were followed by the return of the electricity, accompanied by laughter from the upper floor.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 20:55

"H... Eeeeeeeh?!" Erin looked up as she could hear noises.

She looked around and carefully made her way to the door when she could hear the noise over her. As she had found the door, the light came back.

Erin looked around shortly, but quickly pulled herself together and ran up to the floor over her, following the sound of laughter. What if it was an akuma?! O_o;
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 21:04

Instead of an Akuma, she found Jean flopped down on his back on the floor, laughing his a*s off, while the woman from earlier was trying something like scolding that had absolutely no effect on the boy. Meanwhile she realized the woman had something resembling yellow jelly all over her head.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 21:32

Erin looked stunned at them both, and stayed at the doorentrance, watching them both carefully.

Her eyes stopped at the Lady's head curiously. 'what the heck is that...? She wondered, as her stomach thought it looked like something eatable, and made a very silent noise, but still enough to irritate Erin x'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England - Erin Hall
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next