D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

England - Erin Hall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 19:20

"Well, the cemetery is just down this road," the man pinter towards the now almost empty street to her left. "It's on the end of the village. You can't miss it." He scratched the back of his head and still looked at her with confusion on his face, mumbling something about young people liking cemeteries these days, before shrugging a little and saying: "If you wouldn't like to know something else, i would be going on my way..."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 22:52

Erin smiled as he told her the directions and nodded happily. "Thanks for your help!~ Mm, see you~ Bye!" Erin smiled as she knew the man would porbably want to go and began walking the way the man had told her to go, holding her eyes open for the sementary.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 08:31

When she reached the end of the village she finally neared her target. She could see the big cemetery there with all tomb stones and crosses poking off the ground behind the fence that surrounded it. It was completely deserted for the moment and no one could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 20:36

Erin entered the place and pouted. But then a weak smile appeared on her face. She had at least found the cementary~.

Though, it seemed like Jean wouldn't come there in a time, so she looked around, wondering if she may enter the cementary. But as there was no visable signs that said she couldn't, she walked in.

Many would be scared and feel sorry to be in a place like this. But Erin wasn't. A cementary was just like any regular street for her. She looked around and scratched her backhead, when a idea hit her.

She began walking and looking at each tombstone, wondering if she maybe could find Leo, the romb Erin understood as being Jeans lost friend. Or if she could find any interesting tombstone as time would hopefully pass
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 20:52

The girl didn't find anything, but still walking around and peaking at the tomb stones kept her busy until the sun finally started going down behind the mountain to thw west. Still, there was no sigh of the boy yet.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 20:58

Erin watched as the sun got down. Not seing the boy anywhere made her feeling a bit uneasy. What if she just had missed him?! Or that he decided just today to not go here?

She sighed andscratched her backhead, and made sure se had a good view on the entrance to the cementary, but that she at the same time would be seen by the boy of he would get here, and continued to watch the tombstones
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 21:04

A few more minutes rolled by and the silent and deserted mode of the entrance was ruined by that same boy that had asked her for food. It was hard to mistake him, after all. On the other hand, he didn't seem like he had seen her and just leaned back on the fence and looked to the sky with a kind of sad expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 21:13

Erin turned around as she sensed someone being behind her. As she saw the little boy, Erin smiled happily. Well, happy, but there was still a small hint of sadness in her eyes.

Though, as he hadn't seen her, she mentally giggled as she wondered how his reaction would be if she would just pop upp. But she also knew that it would possible scare him.

A friendly smile crept upron her lips as she looked at the boy. "The stars sure looks nice in this time of year, don't you agree?"

She talked with a soft voice, but still loud and clear. She doubted that the boy wouldn't be scared, but hopefully he wouldn't get creeped. She looked curiously at the boy and scratched her backhead with the free hand that didn't hold the puddings she got before.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 21:25

The boy's attention snapped from the sky towards her as he jumoped slightly at the unexpected voice. He blinked a couple of times, before doing his best to grin at her, even though it felt kind of forced, before saying in a somehow cheerful voice:
"Hey, that's the third time today I see you around! What're you doing here? And who are you, Onee-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 21:31

Erin laughed a bit silently and smiled as she saw his reaction. 'Onee-chan? Hnn.. Must be japanese.. I've heard it somehwere... But it sounds to be a cute nickname..~'

As Erin's thought trailed away from what she should answer, she looked at the boy. "Mah, I'm Erin Hall, Exorcist from the black order~" Erin smiled brightly at the boy, hoping he would get good reactions by that, and then looked at her bag with the pudding. "And at the restaurant you never got to eat some of the pudding! You still want some?"

Erin hoped this was a good way to get to him. If he would get scared now she would be good as dead. or more then dead >_>; She could say later on why she was here, but she didn't want to appear as a scary assassinstalker x'D

((And I do indeed know what Onee-chan mean ;D But Erin doesn't x'D *chuckles* ))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 21:37

'WHAAAAA~!?!?!?!?" The boy jumped and almost ran her over. "An Exorcist!? Really?? That's awesome! Can I get to see your Anti-Akuma weapon!? That's so great! The only other Exorcist I've seen was... Allen..." he seamed to quiet down a bit, but hearing her offer the grin returned to his face. "Yeah! I'd love some! You're so sweet, Erin-neesan!" he was practically jumping with excitement. "I'm Jean, pleased to meet you!" He pushed his hand practically in front of her face, making it a little harder to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 21:48

((Lmao! XD this made me laugh x'D *gloomy mood = GONE x'''D* ))

((Oh d*mn! She's not an exorcist! oAo! She's a bookman! d*mn all RPs that corrupting my mind >_>; *cough cough* d*mn... this will be interesting xD ... Dahamn, I gotta find back my brain one day >_>; ))

As Jean good as run her over, she looked at him, a bit suprised over how happy he got. As he asked for her anti-akuma weapon she smiled, though, a bit sadly. "Well, I don't have any weapon against Akumas yet, but when/if I get one, you'll be the first one too see it~"

Hearing the name Allen, Erin couldn't stop herself from remembering when she got her order when she ordered food at Jerry, and couldn't stop a smile, and then looked at Jean. As he showed upp his hand infront of his face, she smiled and giggled faintly, and did her best to take it and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you Jean~ Soo, you know anywhere we can sit and eat, or should we eat standing?"

Erin, still being in a good mood, smiled at the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 21:55

"Come with me, I know the best place!" Without letting go of her hand after she shook his, the boy started pulling her out of the cemetery and down the street, until they reached a small and clean park with many alleys and benches all around them. the boy pulled her on a comfy bench next to a street lamp that illuminated the tree hanging over their heads.
"So, so, Erin-neechan, why are you here?" the boy asked with that same grin on his face. "It's not often that anyone from the Black Order comes around and that father of mine hasn't been here in years!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 22:47

"Waah!" Erin that was quite suprised over how strong and willing the boy was, had no choise then to run with him, but she smiled as she didn't really make any movments of stopping him from leading her.

As they reached the park, Erin looked around, until she sat down on the bench and handed Jean the pudding, smiling as he talked. "Oh, I'm here for many reasons.." Erin giggled lightly as she looked at him. "Believe me, if I would name them all, we would sit here until the sun rises.."

Erin didn't like to lie much. 'Oh, I'm here by the order to see what you want for presents! 8D So name everything you want or else I'll kick your butt and no pudding for you!'

... Saying that would just be d*mn scarying.. >>

Instead Erin decided to go more slowly and looked at Jean. "But I was told to stay here for a while, and I hoped to see you around, and I've heard some things about you~" Erin giggled lightly and looked at the boy, when she noticed she havn't given him a spoon, and picked one up from the bag and handed him it.

"But why are you out in these late hours?" She asked curiously, but didn't put so much effort in it. If he didn't want to answer that, he wouldn't have to feel like he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 20:57

Receiving the sweet desert the boy practically started to inhale it with amazing speed. Something of the sorts of 'I like sweets' came out of him, but the girl couldn't be sure weather it was exactly that since his full mouth wasn't making his sentences very incoherent. When the moment excitement was gone and the boy herd her words he slowed down considerably and started talking with full mouth yet again:
"If you've heard things about me they must be bad, but I guess not that wrong, hehe. Still, you really sticking around? Awesome! And I'm out cause I want to! Mum doesn't matter, it's not dangerous around!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 21:55

Erin couldn't stop a smile as he really seemed to enjoy the dessert and listened to what he said. "Mm~ I'll be be here for a while~." She looked at the boy as he said what he thought about being out and sighed. If she have had a better past with her parents, she would just tell him that he should listen to her more and that she did matter. But as that was not her past, she simply grinned and looked at him. "Hehe, as long as you stay out of troubbles, your mom should be happy, ne?"

Erin smiled at the boy as she then looked up at the skies, and then back to him. "By the way, do you believe in astrology? Hnn.. What's your sign?"

Erin looked at the boy curiously. She wanted to get to the subject "birthday" in a nice way. Without giving away her mission. She thought it would be more fun for him that way.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 18:03

"Astrology? I don't really know anything, I just like staring at the stars at night," he grinned toward her. "And my sigh in Gemini. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 19:38

Erin smiled at him. "My sign is Scorpion~... Hey, Gemini... Then your birthday must be between May 21 to June 20, right?"

Erin laughed a little and smiled at Jean. She hoped she had right, she surely knew a little astrology, but she had always had a hard time to know when the sign was.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 14:26

"Yep! Pretty soon at that! Only a week or so are left before it!" the boy grinned, he obviously liked the topic. "Oh, oh! Will you stay long enough to be her eon the party? It's gonna be awesome!!!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 17:33

Erin smiled as the boy didn't seem to have any difficulties to talk to her about it. Her worse nightmare would be that it would be an oversmart boy that didn't even talk to anyone. Releaved that it was not like that, Erin smiled and finished her pudding.

"Hmm.. If I could stay to the party.. I don't know~ Take it as a maybe! But if I can I'll try to, is that enough as an answer?" Erin looked at the boy and smiled.

"So... What do you wish on your birthday then?"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 17:47

"I hope you can stay for the party, I really do!" the boy's grin seamed glued to his face. "And you want to know what I want, for a present? i want a lot of things, but I guess i'd love some new goggles! I had a pair but they broke..."He pouted in a very childish way. "And I'd love it if that father of mine comes back at least this once!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 18:29

Erin smiled for the boy, and nodded as he asked if she wanted to join. As he talked, a mental list was made in her mind, but the last thing made her freeze for a short second. But she then warmed up and smiled.

"It sounds great!~ Gosh... Makes me want to have my birthday now..." Erin laughed a little. Well, that was actually true. Her smile decreased a bit as she thought for a while, but it was still warmth emitting from her aura. "Hmm... Do you possible have a clock somehwere around? or if you know what time it is?"

'The best would be to call the order now and tell them what I know... And then I can go to the In-- Oh sh*t, don't tell me I forgot to check in an inn... Oh god, I surely hope some is up late...' Erin froze for a second at the last thought, and an unconvenient cold went up her spine, and made her shiver quickly.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 18:55

"No idea, maybe around eleven?" the boy seamed to think for a moment, before he answered. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 19:58

Erin looked at the boy, and tried to smile. "Well... If truth should out... I remembered I havn't asked any inn yet for a night... Uh.. Sorry to ask, but do you know if any Inn is open by now?"

She smiled and laughed at the boy. "I know I should have thought of it before... But I'm still not used to stay in a city in more then just some days.. I've always lived traveling.. xD"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 20:54

"Come at my place!" the boy jumped with happiness. "I'm sure mum wouldn't mind!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England - Erin Hall
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next