D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

England - Erin Hall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 08:15

"Young master, please stop with these pranks!" the woman continued her ran. "You must have scared our guest! It is not proper to do such things when there are other people around!"
"Yeah, right, Erin-neechan's an Exorcist, she won't be scared from something like this!" the boy who had stopped laughing like crazy looked at her with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:25

Erin laughed and entered the room and looked at the Lady. "It's alright, I don't get scared so often, and I'm not scared to get scared either~"

Erin then looked back at the boy with a wide grin. Sure, Erin was a person that unliked adults. Childish or not, she just have lost respect to them x'D
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 20:49

Jean grinned and gave her a thumbs up as he said:
"I see you've met our sweet made! She's a robot I built! Isn't it great!?" the boy seamed really enthusiastic to show off as the woman sighed.

/I dunno if she really is a robot, but come on, what human can be THAT round!? XD (the Earl doesn't count as a human >.>)/
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 20:52

(( Rofl! XD Well, she could be fat, but that's true... x'D *laughs* Poor Earl ))

"She... WHAT?!"

Erin looked at the boy dumbfolded and suprised, really looking comical in this moment
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 09:15

"Young master's father is a scientist and he left many of is researches here, before he joined the Black Order," she explained calmly only to be interrupted by the hyper boy.
"Yeah, so I found them! That's how I know about the Akuma and Exorcists and how I built her!" he grinned again, looking more than proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 13:40

"Oh, really?~ It's really amazing... I think it would be called "Sugoi" in japanese..~"

Erin smiled at the boy, when her brain didn't get oxygen enough, and made her take a deeper breath. Yawning, she put her hand over her mouth, and then looked at them both with small tears stinging on the sides of her eyes. But she remained silent, as she honestly was to tired to think by now.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 20:24

"Yeah, yeah! Sugoi desu ne (Awesome, isn't it) !?" the boy jumped up and down, happy that she seamed to understand a little of the language.
"Miss Guest, I believe it would be best for you to be heading back to your room and resting for the rest of the night," the maid said after seeing the yawn, not bottering to try and silence the boy.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 20:32

Erin smiled as the boy seemed to get overjoyed that she only knew a little of the language, and turned her head towards the maid, trying to swallow another yawn.

"Ah.. Good idea... x_x;" Erin smiled at the maid, as she wouldn't really stop the idea x'D
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 08:30

"Very well, very well, let's get you to your room now, Miss Guest," before she knew it the round woman was dragging her down the stairs and back into her room...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 22:03

Erin turned around a last time to wave bye to Jean, before she was headed to her room.

Erin tried to look around and memorize her surroundings, before she was outside her door with the maid. x'D
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 08:37

"Go to sleep now, Miss Guest, since it's really late. Tomorrow morning I will leave you a way to reach the kitchen."
With those words the maid bowed lightly and disappeared somewhere in the giant house.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 17:50

Erin looked at the lady and nodded. "Thanks~ I'll see you tomorrow~"

Erin smiled as she got into her room. She simply walked to her backpack, lifted it up, walked to her bed, took off some of her clothes (Including socks and shirt, as it would get way to wrinkly x'D)

Then she cuddled down under the cover of the bed, and made her best to fall asleep, with her backpack as a friendly plushie to hug.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 10:37

The morning came and she was sweetly reminded of that by a loud crash and the sound of laughter passing outside her door.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 13:53

"mmm..." Erin sat up and rubbed her eyes. Her hair was on the side, and her hand had lost ot feeling as it somehow had got under the bag.

First she just sat on the bed and looked around, trying to remember what had happened yesterday. When she then remembered, she sat up, took on her clothes.

Looking back, she tried to make the bed look kinda nice, and then she tried to make her hair stay down and not on the edge.

She moved to the door and was about to open. 'Well, Leon seems to be awake..~'

((Haha, Erin's morninghair must look incredible funny x'D ))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 21:12

Just when she opened the oor she was greeted by the massive maid crashing with her and falling on top of her, while from the other side of the fall she could hear Jean's voice:
"Thanks a million for stopping her, Erin-neechan!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 21:20

"GAH!"

Erin didn't have time to react when she got squished to death (Or near death xD) By the maid, as she reached out for Jean in hope for help.

((Rofl xD "Erin Hall. Dead. Cause: Squished by a giant maid."))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 20:16

The boy, however was out of view and it took the round maid a little time to be able to get up from the girl, but as soon as she did, she picked Erin up and started dusting her.
"I am terribly sorry, Miss Guest, but as you see young master is really reckless and I was trying to make him go to school..."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 08:20

"Oh... It's okay~" Erin sighed hevily as she was able to breath again.

She looked at the maid curiosuly. "He's skipping school, eh? Or is this just a way to say goodmorning and goodbye?"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 11:16

"Well, young master skips school quite often, says he doesn't need it because he knows enough. The master's researches have gone to his head and he says he doesn't need anything else..." the maid sighed a little and then turned towards Erin again, "But, Miss Guest, you must be hungry. Come over to the kitchen, breakfast is long ready," with those words she started dragging her off to the said room without as much as a chance for protest from the Bookman Helper.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 23:09

Erin wanted to protest. She didn't like that Leo wouldn't go to school. Well, she might sound as a mom, but she had learned in school, it was also to get friends...

But she had no chanse to say anything, and was soon draggered into the room. "A-Ah.. Thanks!~" Erin smiled as good as she could, and tried to follow the maid, her mind being in throughts >_>;
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 21:19

/The boy's Jean, Leo is his dead friend XD/

Soon she was dragged into the giant room that was the main dining room of the house. There a table enough for fifteen people to sit around and still have their sweet personal space was overflowing with all kinds of delicious foods starting with normal toast and ending with krep "Suzet". The delicious and various foods were perfectly arranged on the big table and seamed to hardly even been touched.
"I didn't know what kind of food Miss Guest liked, so I made sure there was enough," said the maid as she let her take her time with her meal.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 21:36

((Whops! I was brainded when I wrote that... xD I must have meant Jean... Gomen x'D ))

((Holah shet! Much food... x'D ))

Erin looked amazed around in the big room and at the great table, but she landed in dead tracks as she stared at all the food.

it was so much. So... Really... Much.

She looked at the lady, and then back at the table, and then at the lady. "W-Wait? All this... Just for me?! Oh god! Sorry for all problem I'm causing you!"

((... x'D I'll just laugh at Erin. ))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 22:02

"Oh, no, it's no problem, Miss Guest," the maid bowed a little and then retreated back out of the door, leaving the girl to have her sweet time with the food that was practically waiting and calling for her with its sweet scent and beautiful appearance.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 15:12

Erin looked between the tabe, to the maid, to the table, to the door the maid left through, to the table, to the door, to the table, to the door...

Then she sighed and moved to the table, and took a seat. "God... I guess it can't be helped..."

With a smile she then took food that looked interesting on her plate, and began eating xD
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 10:41

The food was really good. The only problem was that there was more food that three people could eat... and she was alone... If she intended to eat all this... Let's just say that a diet would be needed...

p.s.
pssss...what's going on here????

Last edited by mariahmerry on Tue 01 Jul 2008, 10:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England - Erin Hall
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next