D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

England - Erin Hall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 15:43

((... thanks XD Now Erin feels dumped x'D Fuhuhuhu ))

Erin smiled as she got a good seat. From here she would might be able to see Jean, but she didn't think much of it, as she took up the menu, but it was to much for her too decide and looked up at the girl. "Uuh.. I can't decide.. What would you recomend?" Erin smiled at the girl and sweatdropped.

To be honest, Erin didn't know much about food. She could almost no names of food. And even less what the food would taste like. So she decided this would be better then trying to decide something, and then probably get monkeybrains. >> It is after all Erin's luck.. XD
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 16:15

At those words the girl beamed and seamed to become much more talkative and a little bit less polite as she started explaining:
"Well, I would personally recommend you the traditional English Salad, which despite its normal name can be very tasty if you like normal vegetable splats. I could also recommend you for a main dish Chicken Marinade, our cook makes it wonderful and it suits almost every taste. Then for desert, if you ask me, it would be best to get Norfolk pudding. It's wonderful and the apples are really good at this time of year."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 19:19

Erin smiled as the little girl seemed to feel better and nodded. "It sure sound great~~ Hmm.. Do you possible know how much it'll cost..?"

Erin looked at the girl and beamed back. What she said did sure sound wonderfull, but she didn't want to buy two plates of each - without the sallad >> - and then not be able to pay... >_>
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 20:57

"Uh, weeee~ll, just a second..." the waitress pulled out a small book and looked trough it, before answering kindly: "the salad would be... 2.50, the Chicken Marinade is... um... 5.30 and the Norfolk pudding would cost you 3.00," after that the girl looked up from the book and continued with a sweet voice: "This is one of the best places you could have found, it isn't that expensive, either. If you had wandered down next to the river, you would have got the same things with doubled prises!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 21:13

Erin looked at the girl and smiled widely. "Haha, great!~ Then can I please get two Chicken Marinade and two Norfolk pudding?" Erin smiled sweetly as she looked at the girl. Haha, no sallad here no. >8D
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 21:18

She immediately scribed down the order and with another polite bow ran away to give it to the cook, leaving the Bookman Helper alone with the company of only herself. The sounds of the street sounded distant in the nice spot she had as the small fence that went right next to her separated her from the fuss of the beautiful town.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 21:26

Erin smiled as the girl dissapeared and sat down. First she looked happily at the town, but soon her eyes saw this cheerfull town with a missing sadness. Erin took a deep breath as she then put her armbows on the table and rest her head in her hands as she continued to watch the city. In this moment she just wished that she had been born here.

But as she realized what she thought of, she shaked her head and sat stright up again, and looked at the town with a new cheerfullness as her thoughts got in new banes, as she waited for her food. But still her thoughts did nagg her from the inside. Ignoring it or not.

((Wheee 8D .. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 21:44

Soon the waitress came back and put her order in front of her and after bowing once more went to greet a new customer, leaving her with her meal. Right when Erin was about to dig in, a voice from next to her startled her:
"That looks tasty."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 21:45

Erin smiled as she got her food, and her stomach let out an enjoyfull sound as she was to dig in, as she hears someone talk to her, and nearly falls of the chair as she wasn't prepeared for anything, and turned around so see who that had scared her. o__o;
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 21:58

It was a boy with strange hat that was leaning over the fence and looking at her food with big hungry eyes and a puppy-dog expression.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 22:04

Erin looked at the boy and his hungry eyes. "Uhm.. Are you hungry? ..." Erin looked at the boy and his puppyeyes. She sure was hungry, but her heart were bigger then her stomach. 'd*mn, my kindness will be my own death baka...' she thought, but looked at the little boy and smiled.

"Maybe if you tell me your name you maybe want to join me and eat some of my pudding? It's not good to be hungry.." Erin said and smiled. She got no kind words when she was little, so that's why she decided to be nice and treated like she wanted to be when she was little. Though, her eyes always got stuck at his weird hat... >>
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 08:24

The boy's face lit up and she was just about to answer, when someone did it for him:
"Jean! Leave he customers ALONE!" the sweet waitress ran towards the table, glaring at the boy that was now running away in the busy streets. "I'm sorry, he does that often..." she tried to explain to Erin. "He just refuses to pay for his meals and wants others to buy him... It's not like he doesn't have the money... He's such a brat!"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 17:34

'it can't be true, not AGAIN!'

Erin silently sobbed in a comical way, as her hand was reached out as the little boy ran away. She had called him Jean, and he had ran away, Again.

But as the waitress spoke, Erin hid her dissapointment as good as she could, and looked back at her and smiled. "It's okay, no need to be sorry... Uuh.. So this boy is called Jean? Do you know him?"

Erin looked up at the girl curiously. Okay, so if Jean ran away, maybe the waitress could know something about him, maybe where he lived or if he had any activitives. But Probably she would be just as the butcher before... >x>; ... xD
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 19:01

"Well, there isn't anyone around that doesn't know him... He's such a trouble maker sometimes... Nevertheless he's a nice boy... It was pretty bad what happened with Leo... Do you want to hear about it? It's quite the long story..." she had a sympathetic look on her face as she talked, but didn't seam angry at all.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 19:21

Erin looked up at the girl. 'isn't anyone around that doesn't know him' ... 'Thanks, now I feel more and more like an outsider..' Erin thought for herself, but the thought got in the end actually quite funny.

As the girl asked if she wanted to hear the story, Erin looked up at her. "Sure, I have lots of time, sit down if you want to~' Erin smiled and motioned the girl to a chair, as Erin quietly began to eat a little, but still kept her attention to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 19:34

The girl looked around, making sure there weren't any customers that needed her, before sitting across from Erin and starting to talk a little hesitantly at the beginning.
"Well, Jean had always been a weird kid. His father is some kind of a scientist working for some clergy organization and he hasn't been around in years. And he had some researches or something - documents would be more like it - left at home. Jean started reading them and they filled his head with some crazy things like demons and such... He started scouting for such things... Or at least that's what he said. I don't know whether it's true or not - I've never gotten any prove that such things exist, but still..." She paused for a second, before continuing. "He had a friend - Leo. They were together in this "demon" business... Until one day Leo's mother died...A few days after that the boy disappeared, too. He was last seen in the cemetery with Jean and a stranger who was passing trough the village... It was a strange boy maybe a couple of years older than you with white hair and a strange mark on his left eye. Anyway, that's where Leo was last seen and no one knows what happened to him... Some rumors say that he turned into one of those demon things and Jean had to kill him or something... Ever since that day the boy changed a lot, but he's still the same hardheaded brat sometimes... He visits the cemetery often, too... every day I think."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 19:47

Erin continued to eat as she carefully listened to what the girl said. First she wanted to break off and tell her that those demons was called akumas, and that they were true.

But she decided it was better to stay under cover and let the girl talk.

As the girl had finished her story, Erin looked at her. She couldn't help herself from thinking how horrible it was. Even if the girl didn't know the full story, Erin could see it in front of her. Clearly.

She noticed that her eyes had got stuck on the ground, looking down. She looked up and nodded slowly. "Nee.. It's hard to see that all that have happened to that boy.. But's it's really good to see that he moves on with life, ne?~" Erin smiled sweetly as she ate some more and looked at the girl. "Thanks for telling me this~ It's really helpfull~."

Erin smiled as she looked down at her plates. It was only the desserts left. Erin sighed and looked up at the girl. "I think I'll take the puddings with me and eat later~ Is it possible to pack them in something so I can take them with me?" Erin asked curiously, and hoped for a yes.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 20:00

The girl smiled nicely at Erin's point of view about Jean's problems and nodded in agreement, before jumping from her place when she asked for her food to be packed. "Of course, I'd get them packed immediately!" the girl took the puddings and hurriedly went into the restaurant, before jumping out with a tightly wrapped package a couple of minutes later and rushing back to the Bookman Helper's table.
"Here you go, is this all you'd like, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 21:35

Erin looked at the girl and smiled. "Yep~ Thanks hundred of times and some hundreds more~ Hmm.. I can take the note now~"

Erin smiled as she counted in her mind and took up her purse. 'the salad would be... 2.50, the Chicken Marinade is... um... 5.30 and the Norfolk pudding would cost you 3.00'

Erin recalled of what the girl had told her and smiled, and took up 30 from her purse. The girl could gladly get some extra as she've taken her time to tell her the story. She then looked up to see if the girl had given her the note, but also to see what hour it was now.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 21:48

"Sure, your meal would be... 16.60, miss," said the girl as she gave her the note after looking trough everything once to make sure she hadn't made some mistake. Behind her Erin could see a big watch that showed the time being 3:45.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 22:38

((Hahaha XD Erin did sure give away some money.. x'D she won't be good with the economy I have a feeling off XD *laughs*))

Erin looked at the watch and smiled. It was still some time until evening... Erin sighed and and stood up, and began walking out of the diningplace. She really wished something would happen. It sure was some hours until evening. But she didn't have much to do, so she decided she would try to find the cementery. As she was back at the street, she put her hands in her pocket and looked around, in a try to find any sign, or anything that showed where the graveyard was. Or she hoped to see the cementary more.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 08:26

Everything around was peaceful as the many tourists seamed to have vanished during the time she spent in the restaurant. Now the streets wee somewhat empty but still just as pleasant as before. The people around were mostly workers from the shops and restaurants taking care of their own business. At one end of the road she could see it disappearing behind the last building in sight.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 22:44

Erin sighed as she couldn't see anywhere to begin. Her eyes searched for anything to help her with, but then sighed. She decided to look around too see if she could ask anyone.

She walked quite randomly at the first person she saw and smiled sweetly. "Uhm... Pardon me, but... I'm a bit lost.. Do you know where the cementary is?"

Hoping that that person would have time to answer, or at least give any direction, Erin smiled and scratched her backhead.

((Alright, I confess. I did narrow her a little bit when I wrote that she just walked up to someone, but if I wouldn't do this I have a feeling I would have to do two post to just get here.. x'D *laughs* sowwes >< ))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 08:34

"The cemetery?" the person - an old man with beard and mustaches thicker than his hair - looked at her strange. "Tourists don't usually go there for sightseeing."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 17:56

Erin smiled and looked at the old man. "Mmhm~ The cemetery~" Erin smiled as the man spoke again and scratched her backhead. "Yuuh... But sadly I'm not a tourist here for sightseeing~"

Erin giggled lightly as she shifted the weight on her feets. "But if I only was a normal tourist here... the town is really beautifull..~ But do you know where the cemetery is? It would help me alot~"

Erin smiled at the man and hoped he would help her. Somehow she didn't think she should say she was there for a mission to everyone. A thought that just had appeared in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England - Erin Hall   England  -  Erin Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England - Erin Hall
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next