D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scotland - Loch Ness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 00:55

Erin, however failed to note that while in the water Toshiro had dropped the huge phone and the talisman. Which in fact was too wet to work in the first place.
- You, guys... Let't GET OUT OF HERE!!! - screamed Jasmine while helping Toshiro up
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 10:54

"I second that opinion!!" Erin said to Jasmine as she too helped Tosiro, and stared at the people with the weird faces.

She looked at Toshiro, first now seing that he didn't have his talisman. 'Oh what a dumbass I am..!' She lectured herself as she looked at their surroundings. She've fled some times before when she have been in trouble, but it's somewhat different when you're involved with a bunch of Akumas.

She looked around and then at Toshiro to make sure they still had the innocense.
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Name: Toshiro Koutei
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 21:59

Toshiro got up, stil coughing from his drowning expirience and faced the people arround with an irritated look :
-Took ya guys long enough...I was getting kind of bored. - he grinned, grasping the head of the model in his right hand. The situation looked bad, sure enough, but as long as he was still breathing, it was all fun for him - So...I'm guessin' you'll want to play "tag" now, huh? Fine, I'm game. - his grin widened as he crouched a little, ready to burst running. A chase with demons...sure sounded like something memorable.
-You guys get as far away as possible. My best guess is that they'll be chasing after me, seeing as how I've got the innocense. You just try to get away, and hope that the exorcist they sent is nearby now. - Toshiro whispered and waited for the actions of the people...or demons...arround him, ready to set off at the moment they started chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 22:08

Erin looked at Toshiro. "What?! Do you really think I would run and leave you behind, when you have 'drowned' before, and just run like a chicken?" She looked at Toshiro.

Even if she would love to run, she would never and ever leave a friend behind, and even less when he could have been hurt. Feeling how the icecold water chilled her body to such a low temptature it hurted, Erin made herself being calm. "If you will do that tactic I'll take the innocense and make the akumas follow me. Or else I'll run with you and Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 22:30

They had to get to a decision fast, before they were completely surrounded. It didn't take long before the actually turned into their true form. Jasmin was so terrified by what she was seeing, that she grabbed both of their hands and ran as fast as she could away from them.
- If I were you, I wouldn't wait for someone to come. I'd rather make sure we're save until he or she gets here!!!
They were running, and the AKUMA were close by...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 23:39

Тoshiro kept running, periodically looking back at the chasers. At one point he smiled and winked at the two girls :
-Check it...I've got an idea. Sure, might not be the best solution but at least it can buy us some time. You keep running straight now... - with those words he suddenly took a turn to the left and after going about 15 meters from the girls, waited for the AKUMA to close to him. He still had the innocense, which meant they were going to chase after him...after feeling that his enemies were close he laughed out loud and threw the head to Erin with a powerful swing :
-Let's play ball, yo! - if she caught it, she would have some lead in front of the AKUMA, and since now the head wasn't in his posession, Toshiro could finally start running at full speed...seeing as how level one AKUMA weren't very intelligent, he was hoping for his plan to succeed...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 23:53

Erin catched the head, and gripped it with everything she had with her cold hands. She first wanted to protest, but when she got his idea, she nodded at him, and smiled. She began to run straight foward as fast as she could. She threw some looks back to make sure Toshiro wouldn't be the target for the Akumas, and then looked at Jasmine.

'No, run you dumbass!' she lectured herself as she concentrated more on the running. She've fled many times in the past when she've traveled alone. She quickly threw a look back, to see how close the Akumas were, and they actually had troubble catching up, when she felt how Nessie's head began to move a bit. She looked at the head and swallowed loudly. If the innocense would decide to move the head of Nessie, it would be easy to be able to bite someone off their hands.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 23:55

But alas his plan had failed in one aspect. As soon as the head was thrown to someone else, the AKUMA started to shot at both of them and all the rest people around. Seeing that Jasmin froze in fear and couldn't move at all. When Erin got the innocence, she had the chance to change position, thus avoiding a direct hit. Unfortunately many people became the victim of the AKUMA attack. Even Jasmin...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 00:17

Toshiro kept running for a while, beforehis enemies started firing. As he saw the people falling he allmost tripped, confused by the chaos, that was now occurring around him. Then Jasmine got shot... Toshiro blinked a couple of times, before actually understanding what had happened. His eyes became wide, his smile turning into a expression of his rage. Sure, he might have not known the girl for long, but she proved to be of great help...saved his life, even. One thing was now certain - he would live enough to see these demons destroyed, no matter the cost.
-See, now you've done it... - he growled and rapidly changed the direction he was running to, slowly catching up with Erin. It was no trouble - he had allways been pretty fast, she on the other hand was now carrying the head of the model, which was slowing her down. After he got to her, he reached into the mouth of the head, grasped the innocense, and put it in one of the pockets of his pants fast, trying to hide this action from the AKUMA.
-Keep running...if they start to catch up just throw the head somewhere. They won't know the innocense isn't in until it's too late, and by then, I'll have a good head start. And I don't want to hear any rejections. Not now. - Toshiro growled again and turned to the left, running at full speed in order to get as far away from the demons as possible. He'd be damned before he let them get their hands on it...especially now.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 00:28

Erin had looked at Jasmine as she've got shot. Even if the bullets nearly hit her, all she could to was to look at Jasmine as she fell. Erin wanted to scream and to run at her, but then the pressure in her head, the same pressure she've felt under the water, but stronger, stopped her from doing so. And she ended up, standing still on one spot to see where Jasmin's body turned into the toxic gas.

But she got back to the reallity as Toshiro got to her, and took the Innocense out of the nessies head. She really wanted to protest, and she didn't want to leave Jasmin, but the expression in Toshiro's face convinced her to continue run, and she did so.

Erin ran after Toshiro and held the head thight. If any akumas would catch up she would throw it at a different direction as Toshiro had told her. And even if she held the big head, she kept up with Toshiro's speed quite good.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 00:32

All the people we're now being targeted. All they wanted to see was Nessy. Not the end of their lives. It was as though now all the AKUMA were focused on killing. If this kept on... who knows what could happen... for now all Erin and Toshiro could do was hide somewhere. Luckily there was something of the sort as a house. An almost destroyed one. But it was something...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 00:41

-It's time! Throw it somewhere! The lake even! - roared Toshiro to Erin, afterwards pointed to the house and quickly got in it. Аs long as the AKUMA didn't know the innocense was out of the head, it was safe, and this was as good place as any to hide for some time...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 00:53

Erin looked at Toshiro and nodded stiffly, and threw away the head at the lake with everything she could, the head even being able to hit the lake and was soon out of sight for her.

She followed Toshiro to the house and closed the door after she've got in after him. It was dark, and cold. And somewhat destroyed. She looked around in the darkness to find some funitures, and sat down on the chair, first now realizing she were shaking a little.

"... When do you think the Exorcist will come?" She asked straight out, or more like whispered.
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 17:28

-Don't know. - Toshiro replied grimly as he leaned aganst one of the walls. There was nothing he wanted more than to jump out and give hell to the demons outside, but it was impossible, he at least knew that much - He sure took his sweet time coming here though...so even if he appears right now it's allready too d*mn late! - he growled and looked angrily through the window to see what the situation outside looked like...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 17:40

She looked at Toshiro and nodded. Her eyes rested upon Toshiro to see how the situation seemed to be, his reaction would be good enough for her.

But even if she tried to stay alert her eyes always got stuck, and she couldn't concentrate at all. Everything felt so unreal. The only thing that convinced her that it wasn't a dream were the horrible headache. She let her hands get up and hold on each side of her head. The chill somewhat made it a little better.

"I sure hope the exorcist won't meet any Akumas on his or her way..." she absentminded said as she looked into the darkness in the house.
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 17:51

-Yeah... - Toshiro wasn't worried about the exorcist much, he knew that the guy at least had some effective methot for dealing with threats such as this one. He turned around after seeing no big change in the situation outside and sat on the floor and got a cigarette out of his pocket. Funnyly enough, there were actually a few, which weren't wet even after all the swimming - So...got an idea for killing time, until the cavalary arrives? - he asked with a thoughtful tone, while exhaling the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 18:09

Erin looked at Toshiro, as he got up the cigarette, a small smile creeping upon her face as she thought it was funny they havn't got wet.

"I don't know. I guess we will have to stay here and keep a low profile. We don't know if they can sense the Innocense, but they will soon know the innocense isn't in the head of Nessie." She shaked her head in an attempt to get rid of the headache, or the picture of Jasmin, as she made herself thinking on something else. "But if the Akumas will arrive here, I suppose we will have to run for it."
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 18:18

-Tired of running. Just about everything I did was run. And what did that accomplish? - Toshiro said quietly - I ain't gonna lie to you - should they find us here, I'm not sure I won't jump them bare-handed. Stupid, pointless, suicidal - yeah, but sure beats running away, at least for me...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 18:28

She looked at Toshiro and nodded. "I guess you're right about the running part. But we did get the Innocense, and the Akumas doesn't have it. If we would attack it would be just as good as giving the innocense for them. Right?" She looked at Toshiro. She would love to attack them as well.

"And wouldn't it be better if we got away with the innocense under their noses? Bet that will bug them alot... Or i at least hopes so..." Her voice faded away as she looked at the smoke on Toshiro's cigarette, the faded, red light somehow warmed her.

"You think they have a fireplace here? If so we might could warm us. Even if we would have to fix it so they wouldn't see the smoke..."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 22:53

Unfortunately for Erin Toshiro was already somewhere else. What he noticed was that he was in a different place. Something completely unknown to him. There was a blood-red sky and dead trees. Everything around would give him the creeps. Not only that, but when he last took a note of it, it was at the middle of the day. Here he could see a huge moon. Even though it was far from a full moon, that didn't change the fact that there was something about to happen. It did. As he was still wondering what this place was, he heard a strange unknown voice. No one would have known this place, nor the one who spoke. The reason was that no one has ever returned from that place before... exept one...
- Hi... Konban wa... <3
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 00:09

((Okay, I'll write this as Toshiro is gone in his mind >__>; If that is wrong, I'll edit ^W^ *wrote this just to make sure*))

When Erin didn't get a response, Erin looked at him. "Oi, Toshiro, you there?" She let her hands falls to her lap as she watched Toshiro. He somehow seemed to be absent, maybe even thinking about Jasmine. But she didn't sit up from her chair. She didn't know how to aropach him. "Toshiro-kun?"
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 16:20

At first Toshiro was taken aback by the sudden change of enviroment. For a second, he silently watched the full moon, then laughed quietly as he heard the voice. He didn't need the feeling of imminent threat in the air to know what was going on right now...
-Didn't quite expect YOU to show up...And I'm not quite sure what you hope to accomplish by dragging me here. I'm a finder, dear Earl. Don't you think I would have heard a thing or two about you and about the way you create akuma? - he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth, sensing the form the innocense nearby. It was safe in his pocket and unless the Earl had a keen sense for it, it wouldn't be found. The wish to jump into a fight with the Millenium Earl himself was strong, but he still had enough reason to know it was a complete suicide - Let's hear it then...though you really shouldn't get your hopes up...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 20:50

It was a surprise indeed to be known so well for the Earl. Not that he intended in being popular or something, but in this case, being known too well was in disadvantage. He simply smiled (if it was any more possible XD) and said,
- I'm just here to ask you if you would like to help a friend in need. It was so unfair to shorten her life when the AKUMA had already killed her only family years ago. It seems that now you are her most important person. If you think of her the same, why not give her another chance?

----
admin
here you can become an akuma if you want.
by admin
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 23:07

-'cause that'd be dooming her soul, not saving her. - growled Toshiro angrily - And don't even try to talk about akuma killing her or her family. It's more like you killed her. You are wasting your time and I will hear none of it. You shouldn't have even bothered trying.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 23:18

- Oh? You seem to be in a bad mood. Then I'll just that innocence of yours in the pocket by force...
And with that Toshiro was once again in the real world and could see a very worried Erin in front of him. NOw it was just a matter of time before the AKUMA find them. They had an order and wouldn't hesitate to fulfill it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotland - Loch Ness
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next