D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scotland - Loch Ness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dn4
Finder
dn4

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Name: Toshiro Koutei
Level: 1

Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 22:37

Standing a few meters away from them, and having heard the conversation between Erin and the man, Toshiro paused for a second, before continiuing to speak with the guy from Headquarters with a voice full of tension:
-Confirmed. There is indeed an innocense present here. We'll attempt to retrieve it, however I recommend sending also an exorcist... - whiles speaking, Toshiro thought about several ideas he had to make the people to leave. At any rate, this wasn't going to be very easy...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 22:54

Erin looked back to spot Toshiro and looked at him, noticing he had heard what she've heard, and was really gratefull that he asked for an exorcist. It was just a matter of time before akumas would show up.

Still having her thoughts how to get to the innocense, she looked back to the man she talked to, and awaited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 23:14

- Well... I don't know... it must have been on a regular day... But what's so important. Why do you want to know about something of topic. Please! I'm begging you. Get that thing away from the area!
Over at Toshiro, the conversation was at its peek.
- Got it. We'll sent an exorcist right away...
Now all that was left was for them to get the innocence...
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 23:59

Erin nodded and bit her thumb. What should she say..? "Okay. But we have to get close enough to the inn... To nessie. I think the piece you used to make it's eyes glow is something we're searching for, and also the piece that makes the nessie react like it does. Anyhow, we need a way to get close enough to nessie. So do you have any boat, or anything that can make it possible to do so?" She looked at the man, and then back at Toshiro, when she saw that Jasmine where nowhere to be seen. But that didn't matter now. So she put her attention to the man once again.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008, 00:20

- Well... we don't have a boat. All that we have is the pub. Boats can be taken from the other side of the lake...
- There's no need! - someone yelled. It was Jasmin and she was in an air boat. - C'mon! Let's go!
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008, 01:25

-Gotcha. - Toshiro grinned widely and jumped on the boat, after strapping the telephone onto his back. He grabbed the paddles, waited for Erin to climb on it and started rowing towards the center of the lake...
-So, what's the plan? - asked he, still smiling, as he continiued to paddle - Not that I care much, mind you, long as it's still exciting, I'm good. Still, we need to get the innocense somehow...or do we wait for a divine intervention? - he laughed and looked behind his back to check how much closer he was to his target...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 12:23

Jasmin just looked at them both and shrugged. It was completely new to her and all she could say is,
- Why not go to it?
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 12:44

((Sorry, really sorry I havn’t posted in a looong while now x___x; yesterday were my dad’s 50 birthday, but the food I got in the restaurant made me sick. Sorry, really. But Now I’m in school, and I have stole a computer for a while now :3;Wink)

Thanks~” Erin smiled as Jasmine have found the boat and jumped onto it.

That’s a really good question how to get it. If we can separate the head with nessies body, I think it should be wuite calm, or if we just can get out the innocent directly…” She absentminded looked at nessie while biting her thumb.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 12:52

Jasmin looked at Erin and said.
- You were Toshiro-kun's friend right? How are we going to split it in two? And what is an innocence...- she had a few suggestions for the meaning of taking someone's innocence... but in this case... What were the planning to do with the poor machine?!
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 13:56

-Well, we could allways try to cut the head with one of the paddles. - Toshiro laughrd, putting more effort to get to the center of the lake. Actually, as tough as the job sounded, it made him happy, he was waiting for an assignment such as this for some time now - 'f course, should that plan not work, I could allways try to use my talisman. Risky, but still could work.But let's get there first...my hands are getting itchy.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 21:28

Erin smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'm here with Toshiro"

Listening to what Toshiro said how to split it in two, Erin couldn't help herself to laugh a little. "Hope it will work, even if we should have a plan before we reach to that thing. But everyone can swim, I suppose?" She looked around and hoped that everyone could swim, when Jasmine asked her what an innocense was.

Remembering that she shouldn't have mentioned that, she simply looked at her until she had a way to tell her.

"Well... Innocense is something we seek... I'm sorry, but I can't reveal to much information, that could get you in troubble. But let's say it looks like a cube, with links around it. And we really need to get that 'thing'"

She smiled as Jasmine as she looked back at the Nessie. "I could guess the neck is it's weak spot, or a place on the neck, near the head; or on the neck, near it's base to it's body..."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 22:40

- Maybe we should have asked that old man... He said he and his family made it... Perhaps he could have been in a great help. Anyway, is that our final decision? We'll just swim to that machine just to break it? If you can't notice, it's wa~y deaper than you think...
But her speech was cut short when something hit their boat and they all fell in the cold water. The thing that made their boat overturned was the model of Nessy. Now it had the boat about twenty meters away from it's owners while they were enjoying the ten degrease C water. They had to act quickly before freezing to death. Or rather, they had to do something before they were killed by the gone crazy machine. It was easy to tell. It's glowing green eyes were fixed on them and it was in a range, suited for it to attack. As for them...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 23:37

"Nono, it's more if we would fall out off this boaaAAAH!" All Erin managed to do before she was into the cold water, was actually to scream.

Being under the water, she suprised looked around. The freeze got through her skin, and it hurted everywhere. But at the same time, a pressure behind her eyes, in her head, began to grow, and she knew it wasn't just the cold water.

She cursed as she tried to think, as she swam up and made the 'warm' air get into her throat. It hurted, the cold really bit on her. Still, she was quite lucky. When she've been living in Sweden, she had managed many winters. She knew that so long she kept moving, and in the water, it would not hurt as much. The problem was just if her body would be able to handle that.

Erin took a deep breath, as she went down into the calm water. The first thing she spotted, when her eyes wasn't fully used with the water, were the green light. She looked around if she could find her comrades, as she looked at the nessie. Like this it would be dangerous, the animal moved alot faster then any of them under the water, and Erin didn't have anything to hit the 'animal' with. If any of the other's would have any, would be a blessing.

'Maybe if I can get to it's neck and hang on tight, as I get into it's head and takes out the innocense... If we just can remove the innocense... We would be able to make the body stop...' she thought while the weird kind of pressure in her head increased by every second. And if she wouldn't be able to remove the innocense with help of the others, helping them to do that, or to do that alone, the others would hopefully have a better idea. Or any at all.

((whoah x_x; Sorry for long post x'D))

----
edit
no prob. only next time write what you do or not. not only intentions. ok? because it would be easier for other to know if you are really doing what you are thinking
by admin
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 00:09

-Oh sh*t! - yelled Toshiro, as the cold water bit into him. He began to sink as soon as he fell into the water and was forced to strap the telephone off his back and let it fall to the bottom. Well, it was either that, or drowning...he was sure noone would mind the loss if he actually found an innocense... His hand extended quickly, grabbing the only object it could reach - one of te paddles - and he started to swim as fast as he could, with his eyes fixed upon the creature. His talisman was wet, so it was practically useless...so that actually left him with no option but to rely on his own strenght. A wide grin appeared on his face, as he was closing to the monster. He was practically freezing, swimming towards a seemingly inevitable death, couldn't see his Erin or Jasmine, on top of that his toughest weapon was made of wood...and despite everything, that was maybe the best time he had in his entire life. Still, he wasn't ready to let it also be the last. He continiued to swim, with the intention of climbing onto Nessie's back, reaching the neck, and then maybe, just maybe, with a strong hit from the paddle in the base of the neck, near the head, he might have a chance of damaging or even severing the head from the body...maybe even get the innocense, if he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 00:17

(( Oh, okie ^_^))

Erin did soon spot Toshiro, and that calmed her nerves half. But where was Jasmine? Having a guilty feeling in her stomach, she decided to help Toshiro, and began to swim at the Nessie too.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 00:25

Toshiro had no problems reaching the Nessy model before Erin, but climbing on top of it was out of the question. It was way to slippery because of the metal flat surface on it's back plus the fact that now it had locked it's eyes on him.
- KIAAA. It's cold!!! - yelled a just coming up to the surface Jasmin. She looked at herself and immediately froze, but not because of the water's temperature. - My clothes! They are so exposing me!!!
And it was true. Her shirt was letting everything to be seen and was sticking to her figure. No matter how she wanted to hide it, she had to swim somehow. Surprising as it was, the Nessy model seemed to show great interest in her, now that she had attracted his attention. Ignoring Toshiro, the machine craned it's neck towards her and even bumped her a bit...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 00:39

-Oh you have GOT to be kidding me! - yelled Toshiro, laughing despite the freezing temperature,after seeing the actions of Nessie - The one monster I get to see and it turns out to be a pervert! This keeps getting better and better... - he grinned and swam from the rear of the model to its front. He couldn't climb on its back, that only left him with one choice - try the same thing from the water. With the creature distracted, he was pretty sure he could land a good hit on the base of the neck. If that failed, only thing he could do was to try and get on top of the beast, before his intentions started to be less harmless to the girl in front of it...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 00:47

The hit was accurate and the model deactivated. The only problem was that now both the body and head were sinking to the bottom of the lake. Perhaps Toshiro would have had the chance to get the head, if Jasmin didn't jumped at him and gave him a bear hug.
- My savior! I owe you my everything!!!
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 00:53

-Sure, anyday. - Toshiro replied with a tense tone, as he was watching the model sink slowly. The head was still close, he could still reach it... - Excuse me for a sec, will be right back. - As he was saying that, Toshiro quickly unbuttoned his finder coat and got out of it, leaving Jasmine to grab it instead. Right after that, he dove into the water, and with quick strokes tried to get near the head, so he could get the innocense...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 00:59

Jasmin took the coat and embraced it.
- Aaaah... I'll treasure this for ever!!! - she purred before melting with delight.
As for Toshiro, the lack of air was the only thing that kept him from doing business quickly. But in the end, he did actually catch the head. Now all he needed to do was get to the surface before the lack of air becomes an issue. But hey! There's always Jasmin to do mouth to mouth Wink
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 01:04

"Right...stay cool...Oh, what the hell, as ifI'd get warm in this damned ice water!" - Toshiro thought, still smiling, and grabbed the head firmly. He went through quite some trouble to get it, he sure as hell wasn't letting go. Using all of his energy, he headed to the surface as quickly as he could with the hope that his air wouldn't run out before he reached it...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 01:14

He could see the surface right in front of him. But why didn't he reach it. He did go a little too deep for his air to be enough. Lucky or not, he was just a couple of meters from the surface when a large bubble informed the girls what had happened.
- Toshiro-kun! - Jasmin yelled to no one in particular. She just dove in and went to his rescue. Just like he saved her a while a go, now she would return the favor. When she did reach him, with the help of Erin ( that is if Erin would want interfere XD ) Toshiro was placed on the river bank. The head was next to him and both girls were looking at him. He wasn't breathing ( at first sight Razz) and Jasmin was really worried. But when she realized something she made a dreamy look and a huge blush.
- I...I guess I have to give him... a ki... er... mouth to mouth?

---
edit
GO! Erin GO! XD It's your turn to write
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 17:03

(( GHAR!! You're freakin' posting in the middle of the night where I live!! x''D i feel so left out.... Why must the scool make me go up 6:30.... .... .... *have slept like 4 hours the latest weeks T__T* ))

Erin helped Jasmine to get Toshiro up to the surface, as she threw worried looks at Jasmine.

On the riverbank, when she saw that he didn't breath, she looked at Jasmine. "I suppose so. You know how to do first aid..?" She looked skeptically at Jasmine. Erin knew how to do first aid, but the question was if Jasmine would do that for the kiss, or for the first aid >__>;
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 22:04

Jasmine was delighted that she had the chance to be the hero this time. Even though Erin was there to witness this, she didn't care. She was happy enough to just bring him back to life. When she did, she had a blush on her face and a dreamy look.
- Well... I guess that now I owe you my everything and vice versa... Embarassed
It was finally over. They had what the needed and now they were free to do whatever they wanted. That is... that's what they though. The same man that Toshiro had asked before was just a few meters from them. He had a smirk, rather than a smile and so did a couple of dozen people. They were looking at them with a devilish smile on their faces. Jasmine looked at them and even counted. They were about ten or twelve of them. She hugged the already brought back to life Toshiro and said.
- Why are they looking at us like that? What do they want from us...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 00:28

"Oh.. don't tell me...." Erin looked around, frightened, as she somehow remembered that kind of face.

She smirked at them, or not really smirked, it was more some kind of a smile you can have when you're really frightened. Erin looked at Toshiro and Jasmine. "Is it just me, or does it look like they won't ask us if we would want to stay for a cup of tea?" She said that with some kind of sarcasm, as she was really frightened by the thought if they were akumas. Toshiro was the only one with a Talisman, but if they all were Akumas he wouldn't have a big chanse to protect them all. Even though, that do also show them that they had an innocense...

Erin looked at Toshiro and Jasmine, and then back at the folkmass, still smiling on her frightened way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Loch Ness   Scotland - Loch Ness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotland - Loch Ness
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next