D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 16:14

A loud cheeping and clapping could be heard from high above them. It looked like a step slide which was about twenty meters long, and on the top of it were all the penguins with a machine in front of each one of them. They were lined up in a row and by the looks of it... the trap was successful... The finders were in perfect and every single black and white creature pushed his machine down the icy slope and straight towards the finders. With more ice beneath their feet it was physically impossible for them to run...
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Female Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Name: Zachary Avagadro
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 09:41

Zachary's eyes widened as he witnessed the avalanche of machines heading towards them. "what. the. hell..." I never knew penguins could be this smart!! He tried to run but couldn't go very far because of the ice and snow.
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Name: Ellii Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 14:41

"Eeeeeek!" Ellii screamed when she saw the machines sliding towards them at a fast rate. It was impossible to outrun and too many to catch, no one was going to get out of this unharmed.

Ellii could only cover her eyes, waiting for the impact to come. We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
Back to top Go down
http://blueevee.deviantart.com/
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 15:12

Two of the machines flew right pass Ellii and crashed behind her. A machine was heading straight towards Zachary and just as it was about to hit him, it sank in the... ice... Perhaps it was too heavy for that particular place and now was just half way in.

---
XD now i'll have to think what to do with the other finder >XD
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Name: Akari Tenrou

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 01:18

-KUSSSSOOOOOO!! *Shouted Tenrou, as the machines flew towards the small group.*
~What to do, what to do???? I can catch one, but another one would break my arm... I can't run on this ice... As if there was a safe place nearby... I can't jump high enough... maybe... yeah... that might work... I hope jiji's spear will hold...~
*Tenrou stabs one end of the spear in the ice, while holding the other end in front of himself, forming a makeshift barrier*
-Come on penguins... I'll stop these stupid machines, then I'll catch you and roast you like a chicken!!! Here they come...
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 10:42

Hearing a loud crash behind her, Ellii uncovered her eyes to look at her back. Two machines had collided and where stuck in the ice, creating a mini wall, or so it seemed to the finder. Turning back to look at her front, uncountable machines were still coming towards them.

The terrifying sight caused Ellii to scream again. Adrenaline rushed through her body, and before she could fully register it, the finder had already jumped behind the mini machine wall in an attempt to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 17:46

The machine that was going straight towards Tenrou hit the spear and rolled on top of it, stabbing it even more in the ice. Thankfully Tenrou was not hurt, saved by his weapon. Now that there was only broken machines behind the finders, they had to search for the keys and get out of this place. Seeing that the fun was over, the penguins left the visitors 'down there' and went to their home happily...
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 13:19

Zachary approached the broken machines and observed the damage. "Do you think this mission would be canceled?"
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 22:07

Tenrou gets his skin saved by his spear, and the others survive too. Just then Zachary voices the thing everyone has been thinking about.
-Hmm... I guess we should look around... some of them might be still working... at least I hope so. Failing like this, is humilating... we get beaten by PENGUINS!
~I wonder if Zachary would mind helping me cooking a penguin...~
*Starts looking for a working machine.*
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 15:20

Now all they had to do was find the keys and head back to the scientists. With even one machine broken - all the others are useless...
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 10:53

아아 남자! This is going to take a while..."

Ellii sighed before looking around the machines for the keys. This would be just as complicated as chasing penguins, but she has to find the keys or they would have to go back by walking, and she DID NOT want that.

So Ellii began flipping over machines and inspecting them for any signs of keys.

(아아 남자! -> Ah man!)
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 15:08

So far nothing was found...
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 19:27

Tenrou finishes inspecting the machines, when Ellii starts looking through the backpacks.

~Guess she is right... We DO need the keys.~ *He also starts looking for them.*
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 14:17

And even he didn't find anything yet...
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 08:59

Zachary went to the other side of the machines and began searching.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 15:20

He found something that looked like a bundle of keys... But they were below a load of broken metal. If they wanted to get the keys, they had to remove all the unnecessary metal...
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 18:54

Zachary finds something, that resembles the lost keys.
-Just our luck... we have to move all the broken machines... let's get started, shall we guys?
*Tenrou begins moving the broken machinery.*
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 07:59

Zachary also tried to move the metal.
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 13:20

Seeing the two males moving the broken metal, Ellii too decided to help. We're almost there now.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 15:10

And so the keys were finally in their hands. Now they could get back to the other scientists and hope that they won't kill them for all the broken machines...
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 16:17

The finders do just what they should... the FIND the keys...
-Oh geez... we've found the keys, but Komui-san and the scientists will have ous skins... What do you think? I hope they won't fire us... I wanted to be an exorcist to avange my master and my friends... What about you guys? Why did you join?
~I must do something... We can't fail this... I'll become an exorcist and fight the Earl to protect my friends...~
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 01:03

Ellii sighed. "I seriously hope Komui doesn't fire us... I can't believe we failed the test, and I so wanted to be a scientist in the order..."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 14:50

Soon night was going to come...
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 12:01

As Ellii answers, Tenrou notices that he is quite hungry.
-We should get back to the camp... I'm hungry, and I think it's time for dinner. Too bad we can't depend on the sun here... 6 months night 6 months day...
~I hate this place...~
*Tenrou sets off in the direction of the camp*
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 00:53

Ellii followed the older boy.

"Hmmm, I do feel a little hungry too. What did we bring to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next