D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Female Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Name: Zachary Avagadro
Level: 1

Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 12:16

Zachary frowned at the scientist "So that means we'll be here for quite a long time... right?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 20:40

"Well, no..." said John. "If the results are good tomorrow, we could go home at the late evening."
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Name: Ellii Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 01:59

Ellii sighed when she heard the scientist. If that's the case, I hope the results will turn out good then.

Feeling that her hands and body are warm enough now from the heater, Ellii decided to go for a walk around the camp, just to keep her blood circulation going. She knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to sleep when it's so cold because she might freeze in her sleep, and she didn't want that.

"Umm, I'll be going for a walk around the camp." The girl told everybody. "I won't be far. If you need me for anything, just yell out and I'll come straight back."
Back to top Go down
http://blueevee.deviantart.com/
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 09:32

"Bye!" everyone shouted. As she was walking outside, she could see some penguins in the distance.
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Name: Akari Tenrou

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 10:56

Tenrou finishes his training and walks up to Zachary and the scientists.

~Hmm... Ellii went for a walk it seems... I guess it's ok... There aren't any dangerous animals around as far as I know... Maybe I should get Zachary to do something fun.~

-Anyone up to playing cards? No need to make bets...only for fun.
~It would be more fun to play pranks on someone, but I guess I would be bad if someone was angry with me... Troublesome. And I hope someone has a deck... I forgot to buy one.~
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 02:12

Once Ellii was away from the warm heaters, she felt cold again. Awww! Oh well, I'll just try to warm up by jogging.

Not too far out, she saw some penguins. The small girl wanted to squeal in excitement. She had never seen penguins in real life before. So she began to walk up to them to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 20:13

(I have no idea why, but it looks like some posts are going missing. Anyway...)

A scientists went to the big tent to get some cards to play with. But as he entered the tent, his loud scream could be heard...
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 21:58

As a scientist leaves for a pack of cards, Tenrou is leaning on his spear, and continues talking to another white robed man. Then he hears a scream.
~What the...??? Are we under attack??? By whom?? Is it Akuma?? Maybe an animal???~
*Tenrou takes his spear and a talisman (just in case), and rushes to the tent.*
~Please, let it be a fox or something like that...~
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 01:28

Ellii halted half way from the penguins when she heard a scream. The girl turned to look back at the tents and frown slightly. Oh dear! Was that a scream? I hope everything's alright...

But the girl wasn't certain about anything, so she quickly ran back to the camp to check.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 19:58

When they looked inside, they saw... More like they didn't see anything... Which was the problem...
"What happened to the machines?!?!?!" cried the scientist.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 11:19

(my post is gone... T.T oh well.)

"What?!! the machines are gone?!! Who would do such a thing?!" Zachary shouted in fake panic. Oh good, now we can leave early.
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 13:04

Tenrou runs to the tent and looks inside. The scientist is screaming bloody murder, and the machines are nowhere to be seen.
-What the... ???
~Where the hell are those machines??? They couldn't just walk away!!! This can be bad... reeeaaally bad...~
*Tenrou jumps out of the tent and starts searching, looking for anything that could identify the thieves*
-Great... our first mission, and we loose the machinery... Komui-san will be mad...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 13:26

Tenrou then sees one small machine out of the tent, in the far distance. And behind it was a small black head with white face. By the looks of it, it was a baby penguin....
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 02:33

Ellii was almost near the camp when suddenly she saw something at the corner of her eye. When she turned to see what it was, Ellii had to blink a couple of times to get what she was seeing.

Some distance away from her was what looks like a baby penguin with some sort of a machine with it.

"어휴?" was all Ellii could say at the sight. Forgetting about going back to the camp, the girl began to walk up to the small penguin curiously.

(Since Ellii is part Korean, I've decided that she would be saying some Korean to suit her character.
어휴? means huh? I got that from Babel Fish. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 11:04

"What are you looking at?" Zachary asked and looked in that direction that Tenrou was facing. "That penguin just stole the machines didn't it? Well it's definately not in a hurry to escape."

Zachary walked after the penguin, hoping to chase it away.
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 17:29

As Zachary walks towards the penguin, Tenrou follows him.

~How did a penguin manage to take that machine?? And also, there were more machines in the tent, so where are they? Were they taken by penguins?? Why would a penguin take it???? Anyway... we've got machines to find...~

-Zachary-san, what do you think? Should we follow it to their nest? Or shall we simply stop it, and take that gadget back to the scientists?
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 21:45

"The penguin looked dully at the trio and decided to escape. Jumping on his belly, it began to slide on the ice and to push the machine on it's way. That was how they got the machinery... And since it was now all ice beneath their feet, the trio had to be careful not to break themselves.
"What are we gonna do?!" paniced one of the scientists. "We have about twenty five machines!!! Where on earth will we find them?!"
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 15:56

Ellii blinked at the scientists. Oh! So that was one of the machines... Uh oh.

"Ummm, hopefully if we follow the penguin, it might take us to where they are hiding the rest of the machines?" Ellii asked nervously, carefully climbing down the ice so not to slip.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 21:07

"I doubt it... As far as I can see, they are playing with the machines... Not taking them to their nest or anything..." whined one of the scientists.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 07:06

"Then lets just scare them away and take the machines back." Zachary suggested.
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 21:48

The scientists tell the finders, that the penguins are only playing with the equipment, and Zachary suggests chasing them off.
-I don't like tormenting animals, but I guess we'll have to chase them off... They can't be too fast, as the machines aren't exactly compact... Let's go, ladies and gentleman Smile

*Tenrou runs towards them penguins, shouting at them, trying to scare the little thieves.*

~I hope we can find all of the machines.~
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Finder
Yamamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 12:29

Zachary followed and did the same. "Some help would be nice." He called back at the others.
Back to top Go down
Evee-chan
Finder
Evee-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 02:08

Ellii frowned slightly. She didn't want to scare away the cute penguins. They were just too...cute!

Sighing, Ellii began to run towards the penguin like her other two companions. She half-heartily tried to scared off the penguins, when really inside she just wanted to hug them.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 22:28

And so the three ran to the place which they thought was the right one. They even saw the baby penguin from earlier with two more like it. It looked like each one of them had a miachine for its own. As the trio were running, hey didn't notice just how fast they were running. Why? because they were on solid ice and were sliding on its slippery surface. Perhaps that was the reason why they couldn't stop and went on right pass the small group of penguins... XD
Back to top Go down
gazdagbence
Finder
gazdagbence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 01:32

Tenrou was running at full speed towards the penguins...
~I've almost got them... Just a few meters...WHOOOOAAA... ~
-WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!! I hate ice!!!!!!
*Slides right past the penguins and tries to stop himself with the shaft of his spear.*
-d*mn!!! This is the last time I'm coming to the South Pole...
~We should get this done fast... The sooner the scientists get to work, the sooner we get home...~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro   Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elli Andrews, Akari Tenrou, Zachary Avagadro
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next