D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 16:22

"Of course! I trained him the 'give fish to friends' trick. I ws hoping that that way people would see him as something peaceful..." sighed the man. "But since they called exterminators... I guess I have failed..."
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Steel
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 20:32

Crystal shook her head once again before responding.

"W-We're not exterminators..."
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 05:05

"There is nothing in our briefing that indicated anything related to extermination," spoke Takeshi, shivering a little from the cold. "We are here to investigate, and extract if the situation requires."
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 12:28

"Oh, ok then. Would you care for some tea?" invited them the old man with a smile.

---
edit
in case you haven't understood this, there is no innocence. it will be hard to find one, so don't expect every mission to grand you such. ^^
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name: Alimah Raneem

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 15:51

"Tea?" She looked between her other two companions. "Tea would be fine, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 23:01

"Tea would be nice."

Crystal smiled, her eyes shining like two bright Christmas lights.
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 02:16

"So, there is nothing you find unusual about... Snow White?" Takeshi asked, being to-the-point about whether this bear had something supernatural about it. He paused only to recall the name of this bear, though Takeshi knew he is bound to forget it later.

In regards to tea, it sounded splendid to the finder, though he wanted to get the job done and leave this god-forsaken snowy desert.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 15:31

The old man took out a thermos and gave it first to Takeshi.
"It's full so feel free to drink as much as you want before handing it to your friends. It's herbal!" he told them.
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 00:44

Crystal looked down at the fish curiously, wondering what she could do with it so Snow White's gift didn't go to waste.

I guess we could grill it...it's defiantly not good for burying because another wild animal could eat it up and then we'd have to deal with it...Oh dear. Grilled fish would be good though. I've never tried it....

The finder's big blue eyes grew slightly dreamy as she stared down at the fish, racking her brains for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 05:45

((Pardon inactivity. Elections and school go hand-in-hand, it seems.))

Accepting the thermos, Takeshi took a sip of the tea before handing it off to whomever was closest to him. It was graciously warm, though Takeshi avoided savoring the warmth too much, as he will get cold again before long. The man did not answer his question, so Takeshi repeated his inquiry as the others drank their share.
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 04:41

Alimah took the thermos offered to her graciously with a 'thank you'. She used the cover to pour the hot tea into. A smile formed on her lips after tasting the soothing liquid. It served to momentarily warm her up, for which she was happy with.

She then passed the thermos off to the last finder; while she still held the lid.
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 06:12

Crystal jumped at the thermos was pressed against her skin lightly. She took it with a soft smile while sipping from the other end. Only a mouthful though, because the finder didn't like hot things that much. Hot chocolate was more her style.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 18:32

"So what do you plan to do now?" asked them the old man.
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 00:48

((Feeling ignored. T_T))

"Before we talk about that, are you sure that there is nothing unusual about Snow White?" Takeshi answered for the others. Having asked this question twice before, he was growing impatient for an answer.

The cold's bite was beginning to take its toll on the finder, as the constant rigid temperature pummeled them with frost. The warmth provided by the offered tea was gone in moments as Takeshi huddled closely in his clothes. Though designed to capture body heat and keep the finder warm, it was not enough to keep Takeshi comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 03:43

(You're not ignored Demo, i'm sure we all saw you're comment. Just that everyones been inactive at certain times y'know)

Alimah listened as she continued drinking the tea from the lid of the thermos that she kept. The fluid had began to cool, and not long after it was done. She knew she would start to become cold again in a short while. Perhaps, even more so than before.

"Is there anyway we can continue conversations indoors?" She asked, keeping her voice leveled as she handed the thermos cover to Crystal.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 15:24

"Well if you want we can move the conversation to my house..." trailed off the old man.

---
okay... seeing as you cannot read, i'll say it again: there is no innocence! if you insist on going on with the mission, then i will level up the difficulty and make it take longer. of course that there will be extra experience! and if you make it out alive, even earn new things! you decide...
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 22:34

( Yay! New challenge! Even though my character had little will. ^________^;; Ahahaha...Hey, I can read. T_____T I just wanted to see what the others would do)

Crystal sneezed twice into her shoulder before sniffing and taking another drink of the tea. She replied while shivering a tiny bit in the cold. It seemed to finally be affecting her. Although, her gloves weren't very thick and her nose was beginning to sting furiously. The finder blinked rapidly to clear the tears stinging her eyes and responded in a slightly shaking voice.

"I-I do not think there is any innocence here...M-More stanger things would be occuring i-if that was the case."

She sneezed once more, giving another shudder in the extreme cold.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 15:13

The old man looked at Chrystal with a glare.
"Did you say Innocence?" he growled in a low voice.

---
yay! chrystal said something she shouldn't have Razz Razz Razz now he's out there to get'ya >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 22:12

((I'm aware that there is no Innocence. How does Takeshi know what I know? He's not the one writing these posts. Common sense dictates that Takeshi wouldn't know if there is something just plain unusual or Innocence when the players, not linked to the IC world, are the only ones who have a clue what the reality is. Also, please avoid accusing me of not being able to read, because I have been doing this sort of thing for over a year and know how to read carefully. I am a freeform role-player, so I stick with hardcore in-character facts combined with out-of-character generalizations.))
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 23:38

Alimah looked between Crystal and the Snow white's new owner. She studied the heated look present on his face and also, the words that were spoken. She didn't know if she should deny what Crystal had said, or ask the old man why it mattered. She settled for another route.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, worry etched in her mind.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 14:55

(gee... don't eat me... in such situations the finders should just give up. that's all... are you in or not?)

"It brings back memories..." sighed the old man, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 23:16

Her voice grew slightly more high pitched, a sign that Crystal was nervous. The finder's body bent in a bow towards the strange man as a sign of forgivness.

"P-P-Please! I-I beg your forgiveness good sir! I-I-I did not mean to anger you for any reason at all."

Last edited by Heihouka No Naichu on Sat 15 Nov 2008, 07:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 02:38

((I'm not eating you. I'm stating my position. Regardless, I asked a question several times with everyone ignoring me despite the fact that Takeshi does NOT know which is what.))

"She means 'is the bear innocent?'" Takeshi answered, in an attempt to cover up the slip-up. Not many outside of the Earl's followers or the Black Order know about the Innocence, though the finder did use that opportunity to ask AGAIN about Snow White. If the old man says that he found nothing unusual, then this mission would be concluded: no Innocence this time.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 12:20

"Oh... then there arenp problemes..." sighed the old man.
From behind the finders came their leader with a smile.
"I see that everything is fine, right?" he chuckled. "C'mon! Let's go home..."

---
MISSION COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 01:12

( I feel like we should play the Zelda theme when something good is found. ^^;;; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem   Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeshi Kurotsuki, Crystal Steel, Alimah Raneem
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4