D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you laugh today?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 08:57

Finally, something to laugh about! One of my puppies was apparently hiding under my mom's bed, so when I came in, he jumped out sideways and staggered over to me. He jumped out pretty far and he was so disorientated that he looked like he was drunk! Not only was it hilarious, but it was one of the cutest things I had ever seen! X3
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 21:12

^Naaaaaaaaaaaw! XD

Uuuuuh... It began yestersay.. Someone have this "Pew" sound that sounds like a gun from a game, in his cellphone.

Aaand...

Today I have popped several people in the head 8''''D
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 03:58

^You popped several people in the head? I'm intrigued as to what that means. ><

As for me--Cookies...Cookies made me laugh today...

AND COFFEE!! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL COFFEE!! (I wonder why my mom doesn't let me have caffiene. Is that even spelled right? HIPPO! WHEEEE!!! Oops, I forgot to close the parenthesis. I'll do that--) now...Darn you, parenthesis!!! Hey, is decaf SUPPOSED to make you hyper?
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 17:34

^Popped = Shoot 8D. Watch Ebeeto's vidios if ya wanna know; more known as the angry game fag XDD.

ROFL xD.

Uuuh, a sweidsh song about Aragon coming, changing the lyrics to Kanda coming, imagine it and--

Seriously. This made me choke on my laugh XDD. My friend had to help me calm down. (it kinda failed though XDD )
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 04:05

My friends keep poking me, so I almost ended up wetting my pants. When I said I was going to wet myself, my friend said "Bow-chika-bow-wow." Ever since then, I had been perverted the entire day. ESPECIALLY when we were carving pumpkins. We made so many innuendos, I was crying by the end of the day. X3
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 21:02

Hyperness. And the fact that I spelled Lavo Lavi, that the kitchen turk comes and gets you to clean your back, and that there was suspiciously LSD in our food.

RIGHT! WE GOT HOMEWORK TO BULLY THE 8TH AND 7TH CLASSERS 8D. WE HAD TO AT LEAST PUNCH ONE 7TH BEFORE LUNCH, AND AN 8TH BEFORE 15.00

I love my teacher XDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 05:41

I completely annoyed the 9th and 10th graders!! I know I annoyed at least ONE 11th grader, and once I bug my sister--MY HIGH SCHOOLER ANNOYANCE LIST WILL BE COMPLETE!!! Having multiple sides is fun. X3 I was also laughing because I kept acting like a total idiot, yet I wouldn't realize it until later.

Example:
I was cleaning up the Ag. Farm after school, and my senior friend (the vice president) was power spraying the courtyard, which includes the tables. Well, it looked all dry, so I went to the coutyard with my sophmore friend and he sat at the far end table. I sat down on the other side of the courtyard, stared off into the distance in silence, and after a while, I finally said, "Hello~~. This spot is wet." And I just sat there, not really reacting at all and just staring at nothing as my butt got wet. It was when my friend started cracking up that I finally laughed. (I still stayed on the wet spot, though. X3)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 18:47

Rofl! XDD We're compleating each other 8D. I pick on the smaller ones and you pick on the older ones!

Uuuh.. Not laughed so much today o_o;

RIGHT . My bed hates me T T.. that makes me crack xDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 08:20

^Well, my bed loves me. It likes my friend a lot, too--If you know what I mean. X3

Me and my friend made many sexual innuendos in a public yogurt place, then went for sushi. Need I say more? ^^

Last edited by DGMyaoiFAN on Sun 26 Oct 2008, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 23:47

^prolly not XD

uuh. When me and a friend RPed and made typos all the d*mn time so it wasn't funny XDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 19:49

^You just gave me an idea to have a "Mad-lib" RP. X3

Yesterday I helped with my school's Country Fair, and there was so much crazy stuff. I got such a sugar high, so you can imagine just how bad that is for my friends. Me+Sugar=Extremely random events making no sense whatsoever. o.O
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 19:55

^rofl XDD imagining that made me laugh x'DD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 02:27

Ah, today, many things happened:

1) I saw a backpack in my mom's car and was about to switch it out with my current one, but decided not to.

2) Right when I put my backpack down, one of the straps ripped.

3) I tried using a safety pin, which isn't so safe since it just kept stabbing me.

4) My smaller bag ended up losing an etire strap.

5) I broke my lolipop.

.....I'm a VERY destructive person.....(But it was still funny. X3)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 17:34

^Lol! XD

Talking about revenge to my peddo teacher XDDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 02:59

^Eh? o.O Clarify, please! ^^

I finally got that backpack in my mom's car and I also got--DUN DUN DUN DUN!! The CLOUD book from Japan. I've been waiting a long time to get it, even though it came out in, what, 2007? o.O I know it's old by now, but I'm so happy! That in itself is a reason for me to smile AND laugh. Though Guitar Hero World Tour's Beginner Mode is another reason to laugh. X3
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 20:14

^Well, some years ago I had a teacher who everyone knew was a peddo [strike]Seriously. he had all those signs. it was... creepy >>[/s]. Some year later I get rid of him.

but as I am practising Jujutsu (or more like was) I had to go over to the seniour group. Who do I meet there, if not my peddo teacher? 8D.

It was hell fun to do the crotch-kick-practise with him though XDDD.

I didn't laugh much today, but I get giddy after playing horrorgames XDDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 13:24

^HAHAHA! NICE! Wish I could've been there.

Well, I was laughing D.Gray-Man Abridged. "IT'S SO FUN IT'LL MAKE YOU WANT TO JUMP INTO A POOL OF WASABI--WITH EDDIE MURPHY!!" X3

I get jumpy after horror games. Mainly because I go right to my computer, which is right next to a sliding door with the blinds EVER-SO-SLIGHTLY open...Which sucks like crazy. I keep thinking I'm going to see something out of the corner of my eye...<.<;

Also, that new backpack I mentioned two posts back...It ripped. I had to get my sister's other college one...That's four backpacks this year and the semester's not even over yet...-.-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you laugh today?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Hobbies and Fun-
Jump to: