D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you laugh today?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 19:14

Hopefully not too badly!! >< Oh, and I taught my siblings Black Jack. (Naughty me for gambling. But still priceless!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Name: Lucis Pars
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 23:31

I don't think I've had a good laugh today...T-T. I has a question though. Does DGMyaoiFAN-chan live in asia? I was just wondering cuz we don't usually eat eel here....
Wait! I just remebered something! I did laugh, and I was laughing because of the Mahna Mahna song!

Last edited by NamelesS on Mon 04 Aug 2008, 20:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There's an 'Edit' button, use it in the future, double posts are against the rules ^^)
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 07:00

Heh? Well, I only live in Asia for the summer. Otherwise, I live in the US. Good to know you laughed, though.

Yesterday, we went to Naha. We were doing a lot of walking so that we could see the '10,000 Eisa in 1 Mile' event, yet we found out it was supposed to be today. We were cracking up, because we were wondering why there was so much traffic in the street when there was supposed to be Eisa. However, I guess I'm fine with not seeing it, since I got to see Eisa anyway. (I've seen that event before, so I'm fine.)

Edit:Apparently, today, we do get to see the 10,000 Eisa event. YAY!

Last edited by DGMyaoiFAN on Wed 06 Aug 2008, 05:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 19:24

Wheep! Sounds fun X3.

Does laughter of insanity count? Well. Then I laughed at myself T_T;

But I was with a new friend. Was pretty fun though <3...
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 05:26

Whee~! New friends!

Well, the Eisa event was really cool. I ended up recording what I could, and one time a guy dropped his stick right when I looked at him. His face was cute when his friend called him. (Because he looked embarrassed in a fun way.)

Today, we were just watching a show that we had to buy on DVD. There were parts that my dad was laughing hard--amazing since he doesn't usually laugh at shows and he even said he didn't like that show. Anyway, my dad would laugh so hard that he'd turn red, so we'd all laugh hard, too. I couldn't breathe at some point, just like how I bet my dad couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 18:41

^Lol! XD Sounds fun!

Uh. Everything made me laugh xD BLAME SUGAR! OAO
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 18:57

SUGAR!? WHERE!? MINE!! *tackles randomly placed bag of sugar* Okay--I'll share...

Today, my dad did the weirdest thing! He went out to a bunch of stores and spent over $40 to buy me the Naruto series!! I asked him why, since he usually is against me buying manga, but then he said that he had told me that he was going to buy me the volumes and it now became his goal. He also couldn't find number 42, so he said it was going to haunt his dreams tonight. Not to mention the fact that he screwed the bookstore over by sending his children at different times to each use a coupon for the books. (Of course, they tried to con us first, so it was fair.) All in all, it was a fun day. X3
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 00:39

God xDD

Today my sister and her boyfriend were over again... And I put up the projector in a room; took out all lights in the house; connected the projector to the PS2 and the soundsystem..

They played Fatal frame (1). And oh my god. I think I am horase from screaming! XD And I am laughing now; BUT HELL THAT I WILL OPEN DOORS! >_>; *walks around with an camrea in hand nao*
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 19:14

(Crud, haven't been here in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been laughing. ><)

I actually hit myself so many times today. It was funny, but I'm surprised I didn't get a concussion. I'm still slightly dizzy, but I'm chuckling at the same time, so I guess I'm good. (Hopefully the laughter will continue after school starts. D'=) *slaps self* NO! I must think of happy times! Quick, Erin! Say something amazingly--AMAZING!!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 18:49

What what? XD Must I? Noooo!

... Yesterday I went fishing when we forgot the baits. [s]I knew I should have Allen as a bait >_>;[/s] ((Sorry all Non-yaoi fans XD. But sometimes Allen just is a [s]rape[/s]bait.))
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 03:59

Sometimes? ALWAYS! FishxAllen?? AAAAH!! THE MENTAL SCARRING!

Anyway, a lot of my teachers are pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 17:25

^Nono XD. Just. He's a rapebait for everyone in the anime. >__>; Not fishes! XDD Kanda isn't a fesh!

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=Allen <-- This sites pervertness threw me off the chair so many times XD I gotta stop my perverted mind one day
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 03:32

I'll look at it tomorrow, since this is my sister's computer and she can check what I'm doing.

And, since my life has been stripped of laughter because of AP classes, what made you laugh recently?
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 11:20

What made me laugh today was a memory that I recalled today with NamelesS and shared it with Akai-chan ^^ sweet memories... We have this friend of ours that had her birthday recently and this is what happened three days before it

mariahmerry: Too bad I couldn't get the Fairy Tail Manga for Galia...
NamelesS: Why?
mariahmerry: Because she likes it, and I wanted to get it for her...
NamelesS: But I like it too!!!
mariahmerry: Yeah, but you don't have a birthday!
NamelesS: BUT Sad but I DO HAVE!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 17:32

^haha XD that made me laugh.

Today's class made me laugh, or if it really is a class >>

In one week we chan choose something to do; I chosed to do comics. And the first half of the day, our group was being retarded (Not mean! XD Just retarded) and we almost fell off the chairs when we answered the questions with funny voices all the time.

This also made me laugh.

Teacher: And now, just draw a character and practise~!
Vic: *draws a sexy succubus*
Teacher: What's that? *peeks*
Vic: it's my character! =w= *purrs and shows him*
Teacher: Oh.. *looks at the boobs* You have a good sence of good proportions!~ ... I mean, the face and the arms and the eyes and face and all that! ... ... *blushes and walks away while we laugh xD*

I think me and my friend will laugh at that sentence some years from now on XD.

Also, we had to draw our characters alot; My friend had that succubus and I created two twins; one male and one girl. And the succubus would always hit on the male, as his sister got pissed... XDD
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 21:50

What made me laugh? Everything! Ask NamelesS-chan! Everything did! From the FMA, DGM and Fairy Tail pictures she has, trough the stupid associations we did with the last episode to the strange sounds she makes during lunch XDXDXD I almost fell to the ground at that last one XDXDXD Then I laughed at the cool faces they make in the new DGM and FMA chapters XD I love those mangas! Oh, I laughed at the old chapters, too X3 XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 18:14

^YEAH! The faces in the latest chapters made me crack XD

I think I am back to my old self again x''D I crack at everything.

I laughed so I hit the ground of this vidio my friend sent me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgnL23Z8gSQ&feature=related

Come on! XDD Kanda must dance the best! *laughs*
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 06:55

I was watching one of the FMA OVAs and I cracked up at the soldiers' faces. I also laughed at the fact that Bluebird (the 3rd Naruto Shippuden opening) actually sounds better "sung by a guy" than a girl. (Pitch change.)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 21:26

"The penguins took it.."

THat sentence still cracks me up xDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 07:00

I was laughing at how much I made my friends lose the game. ^^

............AAAAUGH! I LOST THE GAME!!! @.@
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 23:37

^Rofl XD

I laughed when I was swimming, and a manly employment came into the lady's showers XDDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 08:29

Ooh, I laughed while swimming, too. I went to this water park thing for the birthday party of this guy that I like (a BIG plus), and my friends and I were goofing around so I choked on water. They started laughing even harder and once I regained my breath, I started laughing again, too. (I want to see a manly employee walk into the lady's shower--as long as I'm not using it at the time. <.<; )
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 19:47

( ROFL XD Yeah. Believe me when I say it's an hillarious sight x''D )

I have cracked... too much today. SOMEONE PUT SOMETHING IN MY CHOCOLATE! I SWEAR! >>

And then my friend is a kinda Tykifan; I am scared to death by tyki. This combination ends with much escaping and much cracking xD

And.. if P.E lessons are boring, wake up your hormones and be a pervert XDD YOU TRAIN YOUR STOMACH WHILE LAUGHING! 8D
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 03:34

Heehee. So many things went from normal to hilarious. People kept saying things that were meant to be innocent, but, being the little perverts we are, we completely warped it to STRAWBERRY COOKIE FLAVORED EVIL! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 20:27

^ROFL XD

THis day I can just laugh at the irony =__=;;

Today we was made to do Orienteering in a place who is famous for being... Foor.. Having many hills and the roads are all screwn up 8D.

Doing this orient thing is not fun.

Can it get worse?

yes.

It rained like fu-- .. =__=; I had a d*mn rainjacket, fleecejacket and a shirt on me; everything wrapped up tight. But when I came home my shirt; that was under all that; wet. And my shoes... 8D; let's just say I got a sea in the kitchen when I had to run through to leave it on the balcony.

The irony.. xDD *laughs* never say it can't get worse next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you laugh today?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Hobbies and Fun-
Jump to: