D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And you are...?

Go down 
+5
Akai-chan
Erin
Democrazy
DGMyaoiFAN
NamelesS
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 18:07

Yo! I made this topic so that you can post personal info here if you guys want to. That doesn't mean you can spam here all you like, we have other ways of communicating besides posts here, so plz no spam! I "think" I'll start first by introducing me and Akai-chan ^^ I won't introduce mariahmerry since I don't have her... blessing.

NamelesS's (my) name is Neri (I won't tell you my whole name since it's... well, I don't like it >.<). I'm fifteen and I'm from Sofia, Bulgaria. I'm a Scorpion and just LOVE sarcasm, it's my nature ^^ I'm Akai-chan's sadistic seme XD I'm just joking so don't take it seriously, however have this in mind. Oh, one more thing, both I and Akai-chan don't have a brain. Very Happy

Akai-chan's name is Silvia, Silvi in short. She's also fifteen and the loudest creature that has been born in... the last 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years maybe ^^ She's my bada*s uke (she's a maniac about yaoi) XD

And here are two compromising photographs:
NamelesS (the one in the red kimono) and Akai-chan (well... under the sign, which identifies her as MINE).

Sooo... Let us see your pretty faces and learn more about you!
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 07:43

Well, I'm not really comfortable with posting any really personal information of myself on the internet. (Sorry.) But I will say a few things.

I enjoy yaoi--a lot. I'm the most random person my friends know. (They also say that hopefully I'm the most random person they ever will know.) I tend to have a really hyper personality, where as I enjoy making hand gestures to emphasize every word I say--which I guess means that none of my words are really emphasized over others. I'm a double uke, so I'm an uke for two people. I'm the kind of uke who tries to be seme, but then I get a glare from my real semes and just become a pouting puppy. (Yes, a pushover uke...) I guess I'm Cancer in terms of signs, and I share something in common with NamelesS--Sarcasm. It is the language which I speak most fluently in. I have a brain, yet I seldomly use it around friends, so when they hear me say something intelligent, it scares them and they gain distance from me...

Also, I'm trying to learn Japanese to be able to communicate with people in Japan. My dad moved to Japan for military reasons, and now he's retired there and happily married. Because of this, I visit him every summer and sometimes during winter. I guess I have him to thank for getting me into anime, since without him moving to Japan, I wouldn't have been surrounded by it; therefore my obsession would not have come into being. X3
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 09:19

Meh... do I envy you. I wish I could go to Japan as well ^^ That's why I'm in the Tea Ceremony club in our school and I'm learning Japanese as a side subject with Akai-chan and mariahmerry. Thank you for introducing yourself ^^
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 01:35

I am also unsure about posting too much about myself, so I’ll be pretty general:

I am of Malay descent, officially brought into manga and anime through the series Naruto about two years ago. Before, I watched Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! without realization that they were anime. From there, I slowly grew my library of stuff I liked, and eventually came across D.Gray-Man in my school library. I was immediately drawn into it after reading the first chapter. My sign is the Capricorn.

Manga and anime are sort of big at my school – the anime club here has the largest membership count in the district, 55 or something. As of now, I have been nominated for a staff position (as the current heads of the club are graduating).

My current favorites in manga and anime are Naruto, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Full-Metal Alchemist, (and more). The latest series I am getting into is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Heheh… I am a bit slow at trends at times.

My Japanese vocabulary is limited to commonplace terms, thus I am unable to speak a sentence in Japanese. However, I have some knowledge of Chinese. However, I have decent knowledge of the cultures of samurai and ninja.

Oh, and I like music from Joe Hisaishi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 23:39

Waah XD I feel a bit after by posting this. Oh well, this seems fun so why not xD

And I'm not so scared to give out who I am on the internet, though, I am more carefull to give information about my surroundings.

I'm not really scared that someone will take my identity, but I would be more creeped out if someone called on my door and told me that I knew them on internet. >A>; That would really creep me out. I think I would get my kitchenknife and... XD Ask them not to stalk me anymoar.

So I can start off with the basics... My real name is Elin and I live in sweden~. I am scorpion and most of the time happy. Even when I'm depressed or happy XD.

And I'm always hurt somehow, yesterday I nearly fainted because I've drunk to little water and today I had such a big bruice I could almost not even walk without looking funny xD

But at the same time I'm the stubborn thing that won't get stopped so easily by anything like that XD;; Nyahaha~

And I'm also happy so many else likes Yaoi x'D I've been into it in... ... I don't know for how long... But 'prolly a long while, thanks to my friend/sensei. And most people would indentify me as an Uke, but I suppose I'm the kind that never would understand it and say no even after mah death >A>;

And as you noticed by my name, my IRL name and my character's name, that it's quite the same... So yes, I SUCK at finding names x'D Really, that's my biggest horror. But still, I was to lazy to come up with a new name, so I just took Erin... It's better then nothing i suppose?

And my dream in life is to become a mangaka. I've drawed manga before I even knew it was manga, even before I knew my own phonenumber!

XD It all started that my friend/sensei came with some sailor moon comics to school, and we often tried to draw from the covers.

Since that I've drawed, and it's around 8-9 years now, and hopefully I will one day be able to tell a story that will tell people around in this world that the world isn't black and white. Though, don't expect me to draw a romantic one (IF i'll ever draw one) xD;

And I first got into RP when I was a lil' kid... At first I tried to find a good site for this, but as I didn't find one I gave up. But after that I was nearly killed by boredom, my friend made me join a Harry Potter fansite with swedish language, and by accident I found the RP selection XD.

And I was really horrible with RPing in the beginning, but I found some really nice friends that helped me out, and I'm still thankfull to them! XD. Though, I have no idea how long I've been into RP... but it can be around 3 to 5-6 years... o-o,

I don't know what to write more.. Well, many have called me wise, even if I'm just 14, but that really depends if I'm high or not at the moment and to who I'm talking with x'D;. And also that I can have extreem modeswings, day to day. No idea though XD... Oh, I also found some pictures of me... ((And believe me, THAT'S RARE!! ŇAÓ ))

Spoiler:

Whoah O_o; Maybe a bit long....
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 10:17

@Democrazy
Our cabinet members are leaving, too. Except for our president, secretary, security--and a guy who I don't know his postion, though I do know personally. I don't know the amount of members we have, though since we have way more than last year, we can't watch anime as easily. Our advisor seems to get annoyed by us, too, so we're getting a new one apparently. (Though who knows, since I always seem to be out of the loop.)

@Erin
A fellow uke! *glomp* Being an uke at my school is so horrible. I have such perverted semes!! They always taint my fairly virgin mind. >< (At least as virgin as it can stay in high school.) I envy you for being able to draw for that long. I enjoy drawing, though the mood comes on and off. As for my RP skills...They're horrible, and I'm not too ashamed to admit it. I tend to trip a lot, too. Not to mention I have different 'sides.' I also ramble. It's hard to tell, though, right?
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 14:20

Hi there, loveliiiiii~es ^^ I know that Sem- *cought* NamelesS-chan introduced me already, but honestly said I felt like rambling about something and “thought” of giving some more details to her… not so detailed explanation XD

When I first watched anime, I didn’t even know it was anime XD It was first Shaman King and Yu Gi Oh, you know, the things they show on TV. Then there came DBZ /don’t ask XD that was like… two or three wears ago XD/ and Bleach and Naruto followed soon after – what can I say? They’re classics ^^ After I got into Naruto /thanks to NamelesS-chan, actually/ I started watching other animes as well, and of course soon after I found the wonders of manga, too~ ^^ /my first mangas were, as expected, Bleach and Naruto XD I’m so unoriginal XD/

About RP games... It’s the same as the anime. At first I didn’t even know what I was doing. Back then… /When was it? 5th-6th grade? x.o That would make around 3-4 years ago/ I was a fan of a magazine called W.I.T.C.H. /Dunno if you’ve heard of it… But I’m not really into it any more/ and I used to visit the site of the publishing house and write in the forum. There was something resembling a RP section in which you could think up a story, give a short review of it and invite others to take roles and then write it in turns without a narrator or something like that. It was a more primitive method, but it worked out ^^ After sticking to that for a while I moved to another RP section in that forum which was not about the magazine, but about whatever you wanted to write a story about. Yet my real start in RPing was a Naruto RPG forum that I joined last summer. And to be honest, that’s been most of my experience in RPing as well. There was… were two Bleach forums but they’re both inactive right now… And then there was Endival last summer for a short time and that’s about it.

About my yaoi obsession… XD it came out of DGM, that’s for sure ^^ I mean, I never even “thought” about it as interesting before I watched the anime, but then... so much possibilities appeared from a single anime and manga, that I couldn’t hold myself back any more and became a fan / witch I am in fact proud of and happy about ^^/ And I believe I can never be a seme, no matter what I try ^^ I’m just too easy to manipulate, as NamelesS-chan often says ^^” Tell me not to do something and I do it XD As simple as that. Besides, the test got me out as a bada*s uke XD no surprise there ^^

Well… I guess I’ve ranted enough for now…

OH! One more thing. I. Hate. Pink. X.X It will destroy the world and both NamelesS-chan and I have proves of it! It will, believe me x.o And it will destroy us if we don’t beat it to it X.X

K, that’s enough… I believe I got an idea of how crazy and twisted I am /especially with the previous paragraph/ So don’t be surprised if I end up torturing your characters in missions and such XD Did I mention I was a sadist and proud of it? Cause I am ^w^ >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 16:04

@DGMyaoiFAN: haha xD *glomps back* Really? Is it that bad at our school to be uke? Well, then I feel with you x'D I'm more abused as an Uke in my school >A>; If I for example buy a chocolatebar, everyone messes around with me 'till they've got all the chocolate and I don't even get the tiniest little bit chocolate... TDT (I think that's why I begin run low on money >_>Wink

And you really Envy me? Haha, I take that as a compliment then xD Well, I'm still not that good on drawing, really. And I can just use a pencil and nothing more, and I'm not allowed to have inc on my desk at home, so that's not even to talk about. So now I have to learn to draw digital =A=;

And it's just like you say, the mood turns on and then off x'D At times I can just draw retarded, and the next time I can draw a masterpiece (that I usually won't finish )x'D

And after what I've stalked you, I think you have pretty good skills with RPing o-o; I've seen a hell lot worse in my days x'D. For the last part, I quite agree, it can be hard to tell x'D

@Akai: Haha, the first anime I ever saw was pokemon... then digimon.. and then beyblade... DX Lucky you! I was never able to see that much anime, and I'm not even able to do it nao on TV ;A;. They just show the normal programs all time... Goddamit, I think i saw the same season of Bayblade so much that I almost knew all episodes in my head x'D

And I know what witch is~. When I was a lil' kid (and I really mean a lil' kid! XD) I was obsessed about it... Gosh, those days makes me cry when I think of it now x'D

And I also hate pink X'D Okay, I might surevive it if it's a small amount with black (or on guys x'D Haha, poor males at out school. x'D) Otherwise I hit pink with basebollbats >A>

... and the last part makes me a bit worried x'D Haha~.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 23:00

@Akai/Erin
Pink must die! I abhor it. (Except when in cherry blossoms and such.) As for the yaoi--I think one of my first pairings were TakaoxKai (In that order. XD), which is Beyblade. Another was YamatoxTaichi from Digimon. Seriously, those boys were just asking to be paired together! I also took that test, though I didn't get the bad@$$ uke, though I can't remember the other one. I just know it was something uke.

@Erin
They steal your chocolate, Erin? How inhumane! T.T Usually I don't bring food, so my semes' are always offering me some of theirs, though I prefer not to eat it just because my stomach gets sick when eating at that time. (It's weird like that.) However, if it's something sweet, I'll just end up getting hyperactive, so they avoid giving me soda and candy...

Yes, I do envy you! I have to learn how to draw PERIOD before I learn how to draw digitally! If I start a picture that is actually turning out well, I become so critical of it that I don't continue until a while later! It makes me so sad...(And thank you for complimenting me on my RP skills, since--after stalking you, as well--it means a lot coming from you, considering your own skills. *bows down*)

@Akai
I'm also a little worried by that statement. I'm just hoping that you're not worse than my main seme.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 00:10

@DGMyaoiFAN/Erin: Ah, right, Pokemon XD I keep forgetting that’s an anime ^^” So I guess that goes to the list of animes-that-I-didn’t-know-were-animes that I’ve watched XD Though I’ve told myself that I MUST watch Shaman King with its original Japanese audio and English subtitles… And to watch the whole of it… Cause you know, I hate how the dubs always tend to be censored x.x a*sholes, they cut off the best /bloodied/ parts x.O I don’t even want to imagine what will be left of an anime such as Elfen Lied if they cut the bloody scenes X.X It won’t be worth it, I’m sure…

Well I was quite serious about that last part, you know ^^ I tend to have a creative “mind” when it comes to torturing or at least scaring the living Hell out of someone’s character in an RPG XD After all at the first place where I’ve narrated some of the tasks I gave out were connected with things like man-eating sheep, mutated ants that just keep getting bigger… There was even one time with a ghost house, but that was only because I REALLY felt like torturing those characters XD It was helluva fun X3

So, this topic is about introducing ourselves and learning more about others, so let me ask: What aimes and manga have you watched/read? ^^ I’m just curious ^w^ Here’s my list Razz /I’m only listing those, which I have watched after I already knew they were animes, cause it would get quite long if I listed the others… And I won’t mention the Hentai… ^^”/

Anime: D. Gray-Man, Naruto, Bleach, DB/DBZ/DBGT, Fate-Stay Night, Chobits, Dears, Golden Boy, Dokuro-chan, Tokyo Underground, Green Green, Kenichi, Tenjo Tenge, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist

Manga: D. Gray-Man, Naruto, Bleach, Tenjo Tenge, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Double Arts, Psyren

Current biggest obbsesion: FMA ^^ Both anime and manga ^^

@Erin: You have no idea how crazy I was about WITCH XD I still have an entire cupboard with magazines, books and special editions XD I just don’t have the heart to throw them away or give them to anybody… And I stopped following it just last summer… That was one of my longest obsessions. Actually, they usually last only a couple of months, but I was after WITCH for more than a couple of years. Amazing x.O
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 01:49

Hm, this is going to be hard. I can't list all of the anime or manga that I've watched, just because I don't remember everything, but here are some. (Alphabetical order. Also, some of the manga I recently started reading, so I'll mark them with a *. I'll also mark the ones that I want to find on the internet with a !.)

Manga:
+Anima, 07 Ghost, 666Satan, Air Gear, Beauty Pop, Belmond*!, Black Cat, Blazer Drive(new), Bleach, Bobobo, Case Closed*, Code Geass*, D.Gray-Man, Death Note*, Dragon Drive, Dragonball/DBZ, Eyeshield 21, Fall in Love Like a Comic, Fate/Stay Night*, Flame of Recca*, FMA, Full Metal Panic*, Gintama*, Go Ahead*!, Highschool Debut*, Hikaru no Go, Hitomi no Catoblepas*!, HunterxHunter, Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kingdom Hearts/Chain of Memories/KHII, Kure-nai*!, Law of Ueki*, Majintantei no Ugami Neuro*!, Muhyo to Roji*!, Mx0, Naruto, Negima*, Nurarihyon no Mago*!, One Piece*, Onmyou Taisenki*!, Pixie Pop*!, Prince of Tennis, Shaman King, Sket Dance, Spiral-Suiri no Kizuna, To LOVE Ru*, Whistle*, Yakitate!! Japan*, YuYu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX*, Zatch Bell*, Zombie Powder, Zombie Loan*, etc.

I'm going to stop there, just because I got a bit bored of listing...Many of the anime I've watched are the same as the manga, though there are some--like Kiba--which are not mangas, but they are anime. Also, if anyone knows where to find the anime/manga of the ones that have '!', could you please tell me? (Also, I didn't include the shounen-ai/yaoi manga that I've read.)

And I love your signature Akai-chan! TykixAllen is one of my favorites!! X3

Last edited by DGMyaoiFAN on Wed 14 May 2008, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 14:01

Ah, sorry that I was so late with this one XDD Feel free to shoot me >A> *bows*

And for pink, let's doom it together XD Nyahaha~~

And for the yaoi.... I can't remember what was my first pairing, but I suspect it was RikuxSora from KH... x'D; Ahaha... haha.. haa... *sweatdrop x'D*

@DGMyaoiFAN: yeah D: They steal my precious chocolate... ... ... And aaw DD: Lucky you XD If I go ang buy candy (and get hyper) I always end up getting beated down or running for my life x'D Though, I don't complain, I think it's actually rather fun that way X'D;

And whoah whoah O-O; No need to bow for me! x'D; Ahaha... And I'm even in periods myself... Now I'm in a lazy period so I can't RP, write, Draw or train... =_=; but it'll get over soon.... And aaw D: *Hugs* it's often like that for me too, I draw something, likes it, continues, makes ONE misstake, throws it away x'D; But often I never finishes it because I just put it away, and next time I'll draw, I get a new idea and never finishes the old ones x'D; So I can mostly just draw chibbi... (and not even good x'D;Wink And about RPing, I see myself quite bad o_o; And I really like your style of writing 8D~~ Nyahaha~~

@Akai-chan: haha XD Elfenlied with no bloodscenes? Uhm... I think it would just be like... 2 episodes long then x'D; *havn't watched it yet, but heard how bloody it is x'D;*

And a ghosthouse? Haha, it surely sounds interesting for me x'D... *tries to imagine it and shudders*

And you was that much into Witch?! XD Niice~~ I just watched/read it for around some years... Well, it was alot in periods, and last year we put most of it away or threw it thanks to my mom (T__T)... I miss it x'D;;

And for the animes and mangas, I have NO memory, and I tend to keep to one anime/manga at a time and for a long while XD;

Mangas: KH, FMA, DGM, One Piece, DragonBall (I have all 42 volumes... such a waste... XD) Chrono crusade, Witch, Inu Yasha, Tokyo Mew Mew(... Just one pocket x'D), Naruto and shonen jump that had: Yu gi oh, Rurorin Kenshin, Naruto, Sandland and... Something more.. x'D

Animes: Dragonball GT, Chrono crusade, Naruto, Avatar (maube more a cartoon.. >_>Wink FMA, Black Cat and... Maybe some more x'D;;

I think that was most of the animes and mangas... But I've also played an anime/manga game called KH/Kingdom hearts, but I unno where to put that one x'D
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 21:19

Woooooo~~~ah, DGMyaoiFAN, you sure have watched a lot... I feel like an ignorant beginner in anime/manga now XD

And horray for all TykixAllen fans out there x3 I absolutely LOVE that couple ^^

@Erin: 2? No... more like one and a half /maximum XD/ But then they might cutt off the parts with naked wimen, to... leaves about... half an episode /at the most/ >.< Elfen Lied will never be the same without the blood >.>

Oh, you have no idea what I did to those people in the ghost house >Very Happy I bet they'll never forget it either XD

to be honest, I never watched Witch XD I only read the magazine and nothing more ^^ I've heard the animation isn't that good, too...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 23:33

@Akai-chan: To keep this post short: if you watched the anime of Witch I would get there and kill you with a basebollbat XDD The animation is... shamly... bad... x'D

Aaaand I agree, no blood in elfen lied is like... No sugar in sweets o-o
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 08:42

@Erin
*shiver* No sugar in sweets!? I would send evil Allen bunny babies to attack someone who made something so horrible!!

And apparently this Elfen Lied is bloody? *runs out to find* (I can be quite sadistic at times.)

By the way, I know a show called Witch, but I don't know if we're thinking of the same thing. (Although I didn't like the one I'm thinking about anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 13:42

No sugar... in sweets... O.O If they dare do that i'd go on a rampage and kill them all! *gets a threatening sparkle in her eyes*

You don't know about Elfen lied? x.O u sure have missed a lot ^^ I've heard it's like Helsing *Never watched Helsing* if you've watched that ^^

@Erin: Ok, ok, I won't watch it, don't worry XD But... as far as I know Witch isn't an anime. It's an American animation /I "think"/ and that makes it a different category. *hates American animations*
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 16:46

@Akai-chan
I'll make sure to look it up when I'm not too busy. (Being worked to death at school.) I have heard of that anime, though I've just never gotten around to watching it; procrastination is a horrible thing.

Now I think we're talking about the same Witch. I remember seeing commercials for it while watching Beyblade. (I still really love that show.) I couldn't get into it, since it seemed a lot like Winx, which I also didn't like. It is Winx, right? I just forgot the name.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 17:19

@DGMyaoiFAN: YAY! ;W; Finally someone that doesn't hate candy! *Glomps* And I won't stop the attack if that ever happened XD

And yes, it seems to be alot of blood in elfen lied >_>;

And it's possible that it could be the show you thought of... Well, explain more o-o; What did they look like in there? 8D

And hey, I gotta ask, do you have any pets? And what's your favourite animal? owo
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 17:30

Candy?! Wheeeere!?! As the song goes "I~ want candy!" XD I like sweet stuff, Erin-chan! They're sweet ^^

Oh, oh! I have two pets! I mean tree, but I don't count Akai-chan in the category "pet at home", she's more like a domesticated disaster. Tonikaku, I have two male cats - Alonzo (Ozi) and Itachi (Tachi). Some ppl ask why I've named one of my cats "weasel"; the reason is simple - I simply LUV Itachi from Naruto. XD
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 17:41

@NamelesS: Hurray! ;W; *glomps you* FInally some people that isn't scared of candy! XD

Hahaha XD alright~ And I think it's really cute names!!

I don't have any pet, but many sees me as a cat (and therefore their pet >_>; ... oh well, I get pet 8D I don't complain!) But I can't have any because of my sister... Evil allergy >_>; But when I move out I'll get a cat like you NamelesS XD Nyahaha~~
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 19:20

@DGMyaoiFAN: Similar to Winx? Yep, that's it. I dunno which one copied the other, but they're quite similar...

@Erin: You know people that are... scared of candy? x.O

I have one male can. His name's jerry XD A mouse in cat skin XD And seriously! He's orange and he eats cheese XDXDXD And he's fat... really fat... stupid thing refuses to do anything but eat and sleep... That's my job >.<
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 20:18

@Akai-chan: Yes, indeed I do XD But I don't think they're seriously scared of candy x'D;

and a mouse in a catskin? XDD Hahahaha, nice cat you got there x'D; And noh! your job is to surevive the day! oAo
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 02:20

I used to have a puppy, but we've moved at least five times this year--and we're moving again--so as you can see, we couldn't keep him. His name was Osito and he was super fluffy. :'(
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 14:01

So, let's get the next question, what do you say/ We're suppose to learn about each other here ^w^

i understand you don't like pink. What colors do you like?

I personally like red and black, although I also like wearing blue clothes, but those two are my favorite /especially red, but you could have NEVER guessed that XD (Akai = Red)/
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Yana Petya

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 15:25

Hello
I'm reaver, Stephan in real life and from Germany, 16 years old and in love with role playing :3
In total I'm on forums and stuff like 7 years and am still wanting more ^^ I'm generally very interested in Manga, as of now, I'm reading all kinds of stuff from Naruto, Bleach, D.Gray-man (who would've guessed ^^”) to Elfen Lied and Highschool of the Dead. Well, I've searched quite some time for a D.Gray-man rpg and well, I've found one.
I am hoping to have a good time role-playing here and hope I won't get on anyone's nerves too much ^,^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And you are...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And you are...?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Hobbies and Fun-
Jump to: