D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 23:46

Morocco, officially the Kingdom of Morocco, is a country in North Africa with a population of 33,241,259. At leased some of them would know of an apple tree with golden fruit...
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Name: Touketsu Hisakata
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 23:54

Sighing, the white-haired boy departed from the train. He was a pretty boy, even if his eyebrows were knitted together. Why? God hates me? Why Africa? It's hot. It'd ruin my precious skin. Anyway, it's my job here to find the Innocence, not worrying about the looks. I got the suncream and this uniform to protect me though.

( This topic is only for me, so I could double, triple post, right? I'm gonna go to sleep, it's freaking 4am and I haven't done my studying *cries* )

---
edit
you can't make a double post nor a triple one. you can't post again after your post...
by admin
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 00:03

The sun was nice as well as all the people around... at first sight that is...
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 14:31

Morocco... Morocco, where are they selling sweet? Hmm... It'd take a while to find. Hmm... Morocco and apple tree. I doubt there's a legend about this golden fruit. Let's just ask it out. Mumbling to himself, Hisakata wandered along the street, looking for confectionery's and greengrocer's. He thought that, even a golden apple is still a fruit, so it would be the best asking the shop keeper. The boy stepped inside a store, began choosing some strange-looking berries then walked to the casher. The finder wore his trademark smile as he started asking.

----
edit
You are NOT supposed to be the narrator. It is the administrator who will tell what happens and what not. You should be able to understand why. If not, know that if otherwise, members would finish their missions in a post or two and even obtain supernatural powers. I deleted the part which you made up, because 1 - you are not allowed to do so; 2 - I have something else in mind; 3 - you can never be sure if you and I think the same of the golden apple giving tree. I hope you understand this and never do it again.
by admin
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 22:23

- Why good day young man. How can I help you? - asked an old lady.
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 14:09

The old lady looked like his grandmother, mild and gentle. The boy smiled sweetly:

"Morning! I'd like to pick some berries, something there's only here." Hisakata followed the lady, began asking about the golden apple. "I've heard some one talking about the golden apple here. Do you know anything about it? Or, is there abnormal phenomenon happening around?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 20:53

- A golden apple... Hmm... Well I heard of it only in the fairy tail's book I read to my granddaughter... As for strange phenomenon... haven't heard of any. Why do you ask? If you are looking for an apple, you should go to a farmer or something...
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2008, 09:51

"Well then, would you mind telling me the tale, please? I'm a little obsessed with fairy tales and myth and legend..." The brunette sprightly asked. "And do you know there's any farm nearby? I'd take your advice."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2008, 21:51

- The nearest farm is about two hours by foot to go... As for the tale... well it's babyish... It's about three brothers given the task to guard the golden apple giving tree. Every year it would have only one golden apple and they had to protect it. But when the first year the oldest among them was in charge, the apple was stolen by a dragon. The second year the same thing happened with the second brother. But in the end the youngest one was able to follow secretly the dragon and find out that he was giving the apples to three beautiful women. Only two of them had golden apples. The third one didn't have one yet and was given this years one. He then killed the dragon and rescued the women and gave one to each of his brothers. He took the youngest one and married her. And they all lived happily ever after... This is the story, but there is no such thing as a real golden apple giving tree. At least as well as I'm informed...
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeTue 04 Mar 2008, 18:28

Grabbing his stuff, bidding thanks to the old lady, Hisakata started heading to the farm. In his inner world, he wondered was killing the dragon right. The brunette thought that there had to be some hidden matters. Why would the dragon take the risk giving the apples to the women? Did the prince really have to kill him? From where he came from, dragons weren't a cruel, blood-lust when compared with Western Europe myth. They were more the caring, sacred and mild creatures. Being the sympathetic person he is, the brunette couldn't help but feel uneasy towards this tale.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeTue 04 Mar 2008, 21:07

As he was walking and dwelling he almost bumped into a tree. As he came to from his world, and old man came near him and said while laughing,
- He-he-he... Are you 'K?

-----
edit
I never mentioned that they were from a royal family but what the heck XD I guess we can go on with the version that Touketsu was not listening carefully XD

Last edited by mariahmerry on Wed 05 Mar 2008, 10:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2008, 07:22

( @mariah: Oh, that's just my Hisa-chan's character. Being so hyper cause this problem. And, pwease, you are an admin, so do take care of your writing, spelling mistakes here and there *sweat drop* )

Blushing, the boy mentally scolded himself for being so obsessed in his own inner world that led to this stupid situation. Hisakata turned to face the old man, who was laughing - probably at him - which irritated him a little, not at the man but himself, as he replied.

"I'm okay. Please, stop laughing, it makes me feel uneasy. By the way, would you please show me the way to the farm? I've been heading there for quite some time now, it seems that I've taken a wrong path."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2008, 10:58

- He-he-he... You are at the farm! My farm to be exact Wink So what brings you here?
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2008, 17:56

Dumbfounded, the boy blabbed: "Huh? Farm? Here? Huh? Really? Have I already walked for that long? Huh? Your farm? Bring me here? The fruit! An apple!"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2008, 21:52

- What are you babling about?! As fa as I know, there aren't any apples in Africa. But you must be one of the fooled ones. The ones that were told of the existence of a golden apple giving tree. Weell let me tell you this. If there really was such a tree and so many people knew of it, then it would have been loooong gone, er? So now you can just go home and have a rest...

----
edit
mission will be over when you write that you're headed to HQ.
by admin
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2008, 02:46

"But still I wanna find it. Would you mind telling me the story? Or at least the tree's whereabouts? Did anyone ask you this before?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2008, 10:59

- Yeah, yeah... Couple a dozen people did. They say they heared of an golden apple giving tree and wanted to find it. Che! Nothing more that selfishness these days... Go home and know that there is no such thing as an golden apple giving tree to begin with! ROT!!
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2008, 13:19

"Do you have any information about the tree? And when did those people asked? What was your answer? Please, I need to know. This is really important."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2008, 23:57

As the old man could see, he was not taken seriously.
- I said that there is no such thing as that tree!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!?!?!

---
edit
the mission is over ya know >.> there is no point in going on. don't be persistent
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2008, 08:40

Sighing in defeat, Hisakata bidded goodbye to the yelling man, heading to the train station. He sulked all the way, fidgeting on how Komui would act when he heard this. Though whatever the result was, he had to return to the Head Quater to report.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2008, 10:41

MISSION COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata   Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morocco - Touketsu Hisakata
Page 1 of 1