D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookman Helpers' Special Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Bookman Helpers' Special Training Empty
PostSubject: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 15:00

Bookman Helpers' Special Training 2

The teachers led their students to a deserted place in Africa. Only they knew where this sight was situated and it looked like they had no intention of telling where exactly.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 21:24

Erin followed her leaders with a smile. She had wanted to know where exacty they had been going, but her teachers had remained silent.

The warm weather was surely being a troubble for her, but even in the train she never complained; even if she didn't look so happy-go-lucky by the torture; she was indeed born in the norths.

As they had arrived she looked cusiously around. Her tired face had changed into one of interest and was almost beaming. "Soo... It's here our first test will occur?"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 00:12

'Sweet, I'm in Africa... again,' Kuchiha wondered if she'd ever see anything besides the Black Continent and the Earl's dark caves. She reminded herself that she would: her room in the mansion. For the time she had been a Bookman Helper, she had spent her time either making efforts not to get killed or not to give anyone reasons for it and trying not to comit suicide in front of the huge pile of books she had just recently finished reading. The blackhead paied no attention to the heat, since she wasn't scared after the scorching sun in Egypt.
Her conscious side detected that the other girl had asked something and after a small inner struggle with the other side that was considering to go back to some dark cave, Yoshina forced herself to listen to what the two men had to tell Erin and herself.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 21:01

"Your first task is simple. Open your books, take out a pen and start describing what you see. Simple? Now you may start," stated Royan with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 23:08

Erin nodded and smiled; without hesistating she sat down on the ground with her legs crossed; took up a book and a pencil and began writing after she had blickered at the nature.

Everything seems to be in a shade of gray or brown. The clouds towers over each other and creates a scenario that's hard to forget. The higher clouds that soars in the skies are bright and seems to tower over the skies. Under them does a darker kind of cloud float; the sunrays floats down from above and does it best to lighten the darked clouds.

The ground is plane and dried; even so, grass is growing on the ground. But the grass is grown short due they reach the sun early and doesn't need to grow high. There is several silliuethes that is either trees or bushes. They do have no leaves and no fruit; just branches that's pitch black before the sun's rays who can't reach them.

But right at the horizon is some clouds who meets the rays from the sun, and blickers brightly over the line between heaven and earth.

She looked several times at her paper and the scenario and smiled, putting the pencil away. She had at least done her best.

Last edited by Erin on Fri 03 Oct 2008, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 23:01

Kuchiha had followed silently all the time and now she found herself staring at the scenery she was supposed to describe. She wasn't very good at discriptions, however the blackhead decided with unseen determination to do her best. The young woman leaned against one of the few nearby trees and took out her book and a pen. Her writing tool started skidding back and fro as the Yoshina described carefully what was in front of her.

'The what seems to be the endless land is covered with low grass, its shade changed from green to yellowish-brown from the sun, which is like a scorge on the other surroundings as well. Only a few trees can be seen and they are more branches, than leaves. The big plants look like umbrellas, their sole purpose sheltering a tired animal in a hot day as this one. There is no other flora besides the short trees and low almost undestinguished bushes surrounding us. The clouds in the sky look unusual for the season, but not a single living organism seems to mind them, since they are preventing the sun rays to reach the ground with their full potential for at least now. The time is late afternoon from what can be determined by the position of the sun, which is now berely visible, but its form can be destinguished. There are no big mammals near our group, which means that either there isn't a water source nearby, or that we have scared them away, the latter being not as possible.'

The girl wasn now waiting patiently for the next task they would be given by their superiors.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 22:24

"I see that you too have finishd your tast. Now you have to combine your work into a better one. Something that one has missed must be filled by his partner. Understood?" explained Lohan with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 22:58

"Ara?" Erin looked suprised at Lohan, before smiling and nodding a bit thoughtfully. "Hmm? So make one work together then, or do it sepperate?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 14:38

"Together"
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 21:16

Erin looked at him and raised her eyebrows, as she then smiled and nodded. Moving closer to her fellow, she held her page readable for her, as she attempted to read hers.

((oAo. Short post xD. ))
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 20:22

Kuchiha let the other girl read what she had written and tried to do the same, but with the writings Erin was holding. Given that the other trainee was holding it high enough, the black head read quickly what was on the sheet.
"Well, what do you think?" she finally ventured to talk. "I have a few ideas of my own, but I would like to hear yours first."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 15:24

She smiled as she read the other's text. But her face was in a thoughtfull scowl as her mind was blank from ideas. Yoshina had got some more information, but it would be hard to put it into a text alltogether as their style was complete different.

"Hnn... I'm quite blank of ideas right now... But you've written better about the ground, maybe we should just 'mix' my describtion of the skies and yours?"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 15:15

"Yes, it seems I have kind of skipped most of the description of the sky..." Kuchiha mumbled to herself. She quickly re-wrote her thoughts, but this time she put Erin's description of the sky before them.
"How's that?" she asked, handing it over to her. "I'm open for suggestions."
'Everything seems to be in a shade of gray or brown. The clouds towers over each other and creates a scenario that's hard to forget. The higher clouds that soars in the skies are bright and seems to tower over the skies. Under them does a darker kind of cloud float; the sunrays floats down from above and does it best to lighten the darked clouds.
The, what seems to be the endless land, is covered with low grass, its shade changed from green to yellowish-brown from the sun, which is like a scorge on the other surroundings as well. Only a few trees can be seen and they are more branches, than leaves. The big plants look like umbrellas, their sole purpose sheltering a tired animal in a hot day as this one. There is no other flora besides the short trees and low almost undestinguished bushes surrounding us. There are no big mammals near our group, which means that either there isn't a water source nearby, or that we have scared them away, the latter being not as possible.'

I'm SO sorry about the long time I've been missing... >.< I won't give any excuses, since it is quite pointless...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 22:18

((Haha XD No worry~ *Hugs* happy yahr alright =W=. ))

Erin smiled and nodded. "I like it~"

((Short o__o; ))
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 15:44

Kuchiha only nodded and handed their writings to the two men, examining them. She calmly waited for them to take the book and share their oppinion with the two girls.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 15:33

"So far, so good." stated Lohan.
"Indeed!" agreed Royan.
"Now that you have accoplished your first task, we will ask you to be kind enough to draw what you see. You have your pens, your sheets of paper... All you have to do is draw."
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 16:31

Bookman Helpers' Special Training 210

Erin smiled and gave the sketch to her teacher. "good enough?"

((haha xD. Made the sketch in 5 secpnds. sorry for lazyness. And klick that picture to get full view xD ))
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 15:58

"Quite good... for a kids drawing..." murmured Royan.
"Drawing is almost as hard as writing a description. You may try again."

---
XD lol. you may play a bit with photoshop effects a little and make from the original picture something that looks like something drawn ^^ since you want to actually make the picture >XD
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 18:20

(( Ah XDD. I just didn't know what to do >__<; And I was kinda dead after school xD.

After all, Erin isn't as artistic as me >W> *SHOT* .. xD *laughs* ))

Erin's head bumped down as she heard the teachers directions. A small vein popped for uncertain reasons and she took the book back as she puffed up her cheeks. "Hmpf. You just wait then >D<."

(( *laughs at Erin and dies once again XDD* ))
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 16:08

Nooes! The pic's gone! Can u upload it again, pls, merry!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 18:52

(( I think I have the picture myself oAo.

Bookman Helpers' Special Training 210 ))
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 15:16

So~... o_O ????
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 21:15

((AAAAAAAAAAAH DDD8. Gomen gomen ;___;. School ate my life. I bet I posted the picture I did some days ago, but internet must have died when I did so x__x.

I've fallen asleep on the chair serveral times now, so sorry if I make no sense. ))

Bookman Helpers' Special Training 23h84ro

Erin looked at her work and sighed, as she then nodded and gave it to her teacher; inc being everywhere on her fingers and on her cheek. "Alright. Did my best this time. Good enough?~"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 14:16

"It sure is!" smiled Royan and Lohan just nodded.
"What about Yoshina?" wondered Lohan, turning his attention towards the girl specified.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 22:16

((Hoi x__x. You guys alive? DX ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookman Helpers' Special Training   Bookman Helpers' Special Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bookman Helpers' Special Training
Page 1 of 1