D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Kai)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Kai) Empty
PostSubject: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Kai)   Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Kai) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 23:06

This is probably the BEST psycho anime and manga I have ever watched! Translated means "When they cry" or literally "When the crickets cry". I'm not sure about the second title, but anyways!
It tells the story in two seasons. TWO!!! If you want to understand anything, you have to watch the second season. Or if you don't, then just enjoy the bloody torture and stuff happening in the first one. So it tells about the life of mainly five kids /(half of them teenagers) and sometimes a six is added/ and what happens when one thing in their life breaks apart. Or in other words - they lose it XD. If I try to tell you more, it will only be a HUGE spoil. But I have to warn you all, that the first season is really confusing. Once you see them all dead, and in the next episode alive again. I hate myself for this spoil, but hey! I had to say something ^^U
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Kai)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: