D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Underground Canal

Go down 
+6
timcanpy257
dn4
Erin
mariahmerry
EverlastingPanda
NamelesS
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

The Underground Canal Empty
PostSubject: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 01 Feb 2008, 11:54

This canal is the most easy and convenient way to enter or exit the HQ. People use boats to travel along it and need lanterns at the noses of the boats to light their way along the corridors. Those corridors of course branch into many others, creating useful paths for everybody using them. There are small stone paths on both sides of each canal making possible for only one person to walk along them if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
EverlastingPanda
Finder
EverlastingPanda

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Name: Pak Chun-Hei

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 20:05

Chun Hei smirked proudly. Her looking around had payed off. She had found the secret entrance to the head quarters, something that so many before her had failed at doing. Now then, to find a boat, and someone who could guide her through the HQ.
Back to top Go down
http://shukumei-no-tabi-he.tripod.com
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 21:27

It didn't take long for a finder to come and to wave at her. He was rather short and kindda looked like a chibi. Soon the two of them went on to headquarters.
- So... Why you here? You wanna be finder? I take you directly to classroom? Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
EverlastingPanda
Finder
EverlastingPanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:28

She wasn't really sure what the man wanted, and her english wasn't very good. "Eh... Yes. Thank much."
She looked up at the HQ with mixed feelings. All her life had been concentrating on simply finding the HQ, and she had been searching for so long she hardly remembered why she wanted to find it. What was going to happen now?
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:57

After a while, the boat had stopped and the finder make her a signal to get off. After that, he gave her directions on where to go and how to get there..
- Good luck...
Back to top Go down
EverlastingPanda
Finder
EverlastingPanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 12:37

((So now I continue in the classroom, right?))
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 13:02

Yup ^^ But you'll have to wait for maraiahmerry there, I "think" she has already something in store for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
EverlastingPanda
Finder
EverlastingPanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 10:31

What exactly do I have to wait for?

----
edit
just write in the classroom. I'll take you in now.
by admin
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 23:27

Soon the finder arrived at the river bank and whistled so that the boatman could hear him and come. In a while he did come and waited for the passengers to get in.
- Take these kinds out of here. - Looking at the greeners he added quietly - You can go where you think you can find an innocence. Talk about that while you're in the boat...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 00:33

Erin, that was amazed that she havn't got lost, looked at the boatman and smiled brightly.

Not hearing about what they whispered about, she saw that she should go into the boat and did so. Carefully taking a steat in the boat, she looked at Toshiro and made sure he would get no problems to get into the boat.
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Male Number of posts : 49

Character sheet
Name: Toshiro Koutei

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 00:34

-Yeah, sure... - mumbled Toshiro, while climbing onto the boat. He didn't like traveling on water very much - not enough space to move arround. As he sat in the back of the boat, he though about what the finder had said and turned to Erin - Well, with the risk of ruining my image of a professional finder, I gotta say, I have no Idea where to look whatsoever. Maybe, by chance, you have one? It would help, even though it will also shorten, the discussion...Either that, or we hope our good boatman here has some pointers for us. - briefli laughed the boy.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 00:45

- Well, lad... You first ask people for strange phenomenons... Someone knows... You say where start... I spent me life on boat... Twenty years... None said a thing about outside world...Don't know a thing...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 00:55

-Heh...well, beats me. - smiled Toshiro and thought to himself for a second - On the other hand...how about a trip to Scotland? The Loch Ness monster, maybe? One of the first things that come to mind when we're talking about unnatural sightings, right? - said Toshiro, while processing the idea in his head...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 00:59

- The what "-less" who? Where's that?! Is near Paris??? - the finder was confused over the suggestion and wanted to know where was he supposed to take them...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 01:03

-Uhh, no, no...Scotland. As in Scotland in Great Britain? - even while speaking, he realised the idea sounded silly even to him, but still...maybe, just maybe it could work out - Near England. You know..Football? Big Ben? London? North of there... - he continiued, now with an even less certain voice.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 01:07

- Hmmm... So guess that this no near here... You take a train there...There any other places? You quiet... girl... Boy talks a lot... Both not good...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 01:14

Тoshiro looked at Erin briefly, afterwards glanced back at the boatman and sighed :
-You know, were I not good at controlling my nerves, I probably would have wanted to hit you by now. Still, the only thing you manage to do is bore me even more... - he had to admit though, the idea with the travelling to England...not the brightest he could have come up with. Still, he wouldn't say that out loud - If Paris is the only place you can travel to, why don't you take us there then? It's not like we have much choice. Upon arrival, I guess I'll use my extraordinary finder skills - Toshiro managed not to burst out laughing when he said that - ...and gather some information about paranormal sightings there. 's that okay with you, tall, dark and quiet one? - he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 01:24

Even though the finder hadn't spoken in a normal conversation and had forgotten so many things as words and meanings... he did catch what he meant. It was that little thing called self respect that made him stop the boat and look at him dead in the eyes.
- Me may be just boatman and deserve no respect... but none had said things like you...
Still angry at the boy's comment, he continued the sail quietly without saying a word. Nor did he pay any attention to their further dialog...
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 01:34

Toshiro blinked a couple of times before realising he actually made the guy feel bad. True, the things, he had to live through had more or less had helped him, more or less, to become resistant to almost any form of verbal assault, thus he himself used his words often without paying attention, believing others were not hurt by them too. And this was one of the times he was proved wrong.
-Uh...that was supposed to be a joke. - mumbled Toshiro, escaping eye contact with the man - Didn't quite work the way I had planned though. Got no excuse for it though...sorry about that... - said he,stubbornly looking on his right. Admitting he was wrong and having to apologise was embarassing enough without having to endure the glare of the boatman, who was assuredly still insulted...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 01:40

The finder was deeply touched by his words. He did not turn around nor make any different movement. He just smiled and said,
- Sure... Whatever... We be there soon...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 17:53

Erin, that have been in deep thoughts, looked at them both now, and smiled. Why she've been so quiet is because she've learned not to get involved in rows.

"Sorry that I was so quiet." She continued to smile for a while, before she -spaced- out again, and looked at the water. Somehow she didn't feel alright, and she didn't even have any reason to feel bad. 'Nah, it'll be over soon' She thought for herself and shaked her head to get back to reallity.

".. But I think it sounds great to see what's in Loch ness. There is a chanse that there can be an innocense. And the rumor is quite big about loch ness, so I think it's not a problem to find information about it. But it might be problems about finding correct information..." without noticing she bit her thumb while thinking for herself. "Oh well! Then we'll at least not be restless I think..." She looked at Toshiro and smiled. "Hope you like to get busy, because I have a feeling we will get quite busy"
Back to top Go down
dn4
Finder
dn4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 21:38

-Busy...not quite, though I'll welcome any change. I mainly came here at the Headquarters for the thrill of it. - smiled Toshiro and paused for a second, thinking something, before continiuing - That, and it sounds really cool saying you're a part of the Dark Order, you know? - he grinned and streched himself, silently wondering whether they will arrive soon or not - Still, if business is something, that will break the boredom, It'll be a welcome addition. I don't like my skills getting rusty...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 22:35

She laughed a bit. "Yeah, it do sound cool. I wonder why it's called the "dark order". Actually first time i thought of that..." Almost zooming out again, she shaked her head. "Gosh what I'm zooming out all the time." She mumbled for herself and looked at Toshiro. She wished she could be just as lightminded and relaxed like him, but it felt like something had got stuck in her stomach, something pressing under her. "Haha, you don't like to be bored, do you?" She smiled at him, as she locked her hands behind her neck and looked at the surroundings, thinking about what train they should take. They would anyways need to take a boat to england...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 22:55

- Final stop. This far I go. You can get off now. - said the boatman and smiled.
Now the had to travel to England by train.

-----
edit
now you will write in a special topic that is in Europe
by admin
Back to top Go down
timcanpy257
Finder
timcanpy257

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character sheet
Name: Kaname Velachevsky

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 01:59

Kaname arrived to the Underwater Canal, waiting for someone to show up...
((yay! first" mission"))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Canal   The Underground Canal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underground Canal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: The Black Order :: Surroundings-
Jump to: