D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your characters~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Name: Leigh Boyd
Level: 1

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 00:44

Well, because i am a naturally curious person, i would like to know more about the other members characters, like who they're based off of and random little tidbits of information about them!

i actually based most of my character, Leigh's appearance off two people, a mix between me and a dear friend of mine, (she is the reason Leigh is short lol, im the reason she has long hair and a scar, and Leigh gets he eyes from both of us, we mixed them in a way lol.)

her personalitly is somewhat like me, but im not as outspoken, i am polite and so is Leigh!

Leigh's favourite food is Lemon merange pie! her least favourite food is rasins (Because they look like shriveled up old people and that creeps her out X) lol)

well thats about all i have to say... any other questions about Leigh i would be happy to answer, and i would love to hear about anyone else's character~
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 06:04

Well, I didn't base mine off anything. I just thought all those other things sounded cool. <.<; The only thing I really thought about was the fact that she has long sleeves. I enjoy playing with my sleeves, so I just did the same for her. I guess I also thought about the meaning of the name, which brings me to a question for you.

How did you think up your name? (I'm not sure if you've mentioned it somewhere else, so I just asked.)
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 06:10

hmmm, well i like the name Leigh because its pronounced "Lee" but spelt in a way that can make it a girls name. i have a thing for unsual names lol. as for her last name, well its a bit of a play on her boyish nature, the love of climbing trees and rolling in the mud type of thing. i dunno why, but i thought it was funny -shrugs- what about you?
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 00:15

Kanda has some influence on Takeshi, namely the personality, but the character is mainly an extraction of info found in the real world and Christianity, not to mention the DGM-ified Japan.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 05:22

-nods- hmm thats pretty cool. what about his name? where did you come up with that from?
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 05:59

Takeshi is Japanese for a militant (not to mention the fact that it is a genuine name you may hear on Japan's streets), so he has a sort of militaristic personality. Kuro is Japanese for black, and tsuki is obviously Japanese for moon. So he is a sort of a "dark militant."
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 06:01

hmmm thats pretty cool mon ami! what about his apperance? where did you get that from?
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 19:57

@Nella (Can I call you nella? oAo): "her least favourite food is rasins (Because they look like shriveled up old people and that creeps her out X) lol)"

that sentence made me laugh xD.

Well.. Erin is actually based of me. Just say that I got d*mn lazy and got a writer's block xD. My real name is really similar to her. So Yahr. And for her history, it's actually based of an RP with my best friend. I actually think I kept that past hidded and didn't write that XD *laughs*

But her childhood is just what would probably happen if I would have gotten born here in that time. oAo.

And a fun information; She HATES to fly XD (you who have RPed in DGMA know her fears x'D) Seriouly. She hates it XD.

She also have mixed feelings about drawing and doodling xD.

... D: why do everyone have such cool names?! DX. *shot for having such regular name =_=*
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 20:20

@ Erin: course you can call me Nella! ^^ anyway yes, that sentence made me giggle as i wrote it... i also hate raisins for that very reason, so it was quite amusing to me.

Leigh is partally based of me so its ok! its not lazy, just... self serving, if thats any better XD. and the last part of my real name is pronounced 'Lee' just like Leigh's whole name so... yeah...

why does she hate flying? ive personally never flown, but it seems like it would be fun! lol Leigh loves to doodle! doodling is the only way to get over that boredom when someone is talking and your supposed to be taking notes!

lol Erin's name is cool too! just a bit more common than some other names! but hey dont worry about it one of my other OC's name is Colin! and that is way more common than Erin! lol
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 20:58

@Nella: yaaay! >W<. Haha xD I like grapes better. xD

And she hates flying for serveral reasons XD She likes to have her feets on the ground and to be able to controll where she goes XD When she's flying it's not like she can controll that *laughs*

And Erin can like to doodle, but sometimes it makes her shiver XD. Just imagine what would happen if she doodled in one book and someone saw her and just... jelled the crap outa her >_>;

... Colin isn't as common as Erin XD. Okay. Possible >__>;; *forgets that all people isn't swedes xD*

And right! Erin loves to swear in swedish 8D. [s]noone understand anything anyways XD[/s]
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 21:14

LOL!!! thats awesome! my other character Colin (who is not currently in a roleplay, but sitting in a corner twiddling his thumbs) swears in several langages!! lol
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 21:17

Aaw XD He will have some thumbache later on *laughs XD*

Oh, he do? I should better teach him some swedish then XDD lmao
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 21:21

XD rofl yesh! currently he can only swear in spanish, itaian, protugese, german, and uh...french! (thats all of the languages i have on a traslator, so yeah... lol)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 21:47

Hahaha XD Alright x'D i hope I was for help 8D.

Sooo; what do your character fear the most? oAo
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 04:53

Nella-From-The-Batcave wrote:
hmmm thats pretty cool mon ami! what about his apperance? where did you get that from?
That's pretty much the only thing that I did not plan. It was just a picture I found on Photobucket, and fell in love with (figuratively).
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 21:24

^oh~ oAo. Photobucket for the win! 8D.

I am always to lazy to look at photobucket. That's why I go the failure way with drawing >__>
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 02:17

lol well, that works for me! i like to base the appearances of my characters on people i know. Leigh is a mix of me and one of my best friends!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 13:48

Oh, I see XD. I often bases characters of voices in my head dreams I sometimes have XD. Soo... I have a quite interesting mix of characters XDD

I can never make the person's personality after I have seen that person D:
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 22:55

lol is it really a good idea to listen to the voices in your head- i mean dreams? XDXD i tried basing a character off my dreams and it turned out to be a villian o.o that says quite alot about me actually...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 22:57

Uhm. if I listened to the voices in my head I would be in the hospital one way or another >__>;;;

oh oAo. XD I have some villans for sure, but I also have some that is really nice ones *laughs* but never dared to put them in plai >D>;;;
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:00

lol wow... XD my villian was actually kinda cheesey... like he had a cape and everything... -sweatdrops-
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:03

Well, cheesey villans for the win! XD. I had/have one... >__>; I am actually scared for that person. So I never evolved that person furter, so he/she has no name XDD

By the wai, log on Skyype XD *poke poke poke*
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:05

o.o opps, i thought i was online lol -poke poke poke back-
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:06

You wasn't XD OW! D: MY EYE!
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:07

-laughs- hey! no spamming! talk about your cheesey characters here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your characters~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your characters~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Hobbies and Fun-
Jump to: