D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 19:46

The book she was now holding in her hands gave out an omnious aura... it was almost like it was alive and urging her to open it and explore its secrets. On the huge reading matter was written with big red oriental-looking letters the title of the book. It read *dramatical pause* "Kama Sutra".
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Name: Leigh Boyd

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 01:40

//Lol thank god, i really dont know how to react to that... and i dont know how Leigh would either, so yeah... we'll just dodge that bullet then lol//

Leigh blinked at the book before blushing madly. 'and i just said the ghost had good taste' she scoffed in her mind as she slid the book back in place with a slight shutter. Leigh sighed before she started down another row, looking for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 15:29

// Hah, you're ruining all the fun, mate XD

The only things she found were more and more books... Suddenly huge volumes started falling from the upper shelves, raining upon Leigh's head, who had very little time to escape and not be knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 23:53

// -blushes madly- lol maybe fun for YOU! XD but that book would scar Leigh's virgin eyes!//

"Ah! raining books, raining books, raining books!" Leigh chanted as she caught one of the larger volumes, using it to sheild her head from the 'attack'. The girl stumbled out of the library, panting. she looked down at the book she had used as a sheid and big red oriental-looking letters looking up at her, reading *dramatical pause* "Kama Sutra". the fourteen year old twitched before throwing the book back into the library
with an indignant yell,

"HOW MANY COPIES OF THIS BOOK DOES THAT PERVERT OWN!?!?" the girl panted miserably for a moment before sighing and shutting the door to the book filled room. after checking her wounds, Leigh sighed and made her way to the next closest door, wondering what sort of things would be attacking her in the next room.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 18:55

[b]// If you want to, we can change the virgin part XDDD BTW,sorry for the absence, I'm writing as much as I can...

The view that greeted her was unexpected.Tons of fur blured her vision for a moment before she realized she was standing in front of dozens of cats...[/b]
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 23:44

// lol dont worry, im just glad things are still moving along! -grin-//

Leigh blinked in surprise, staring for a moment before rubbing her eyes and staring again.

"That is a LOT of cats..." she mumbled, stepping into the room and gently shutting the door behind her. at the sound, twelve pairs of eyes whipped around and glared at her. The Slightly bloodied fourteen your old smiled nervously and cleared her throat.

"Uhmm, hi cats?" she reached out to pet the nearest animal, pulling the sleeve of her jacket over her hand in case it bit her or something.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 17:33

The girl hadn't realized she had been walking on the cats' waste products up until the moment the stinch hit her like a hammer on the head. The fluffy animals were looking at her innocently before going up to her and started rubbing their heads against her feet, purring like small engines.
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 01:21

Leigh wrinkled her nose and sighed heavily. she seemed to be doing a lot of that recently...

"Well isnt that just lovely? these are my favourite boots too..." he sratched one of the cat's head abesently and it meowed up at her as she looked down at it. seeing nothing in the room but the cats, Leigh decided to move on, this many animals with claws could do some damage if provoked. she moved back to the door and pulled it open, stepping out and closing it behind her, not noticing that the one she had pet, a cute little orange, black and white one had followed her out as she made her way father down the hall.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 10:14

Suddenly she heard a yelp and a loud hiss and the kitten was gone... only a ball of fur remaining in its place.
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 10:36

Leigh turned back in surprise, blinking at the ball of fur as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end.

"Creepy..." she muttered, shifting her weight from foot to foot uncomfortably. 'one more room, then I'm going to find a way to get the hell out of here...' she thought before turning to the nearest door and turning the handle, letting the door swing slowly open.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 10:46

The suspense was stronger than the girl and she was unwillingly startled by the scenery before her. It was a greenhouse. A soft unusual breeze brushed her cheek and she heard laughter from somehwere around the vast hall, full of all kinds of plants. It was the sound of a child's voice...
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 10:51

Leigh's eyes widened in surprise and fear. 'wasnt this house supposed to be empty?' she swallowed thickly and stepped forward into the humid room.

"H-hello? is someone in here? T-this house is under the investegation of the b-black order and I kindly request y-you show yourself!" she called and glanced around, taking in the exotic plants whose names she did not know, looking for any movement.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 11:53

The laughter only got stronger and a few voices, also belonging to children, joined the giggling.
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 21:25

Leigh shuttered and took a deep breath before she slowly started walking into the room, taking care to leave the door open.

"Uhmm, k-kids? This isnt funny! please come out!" Leigh called, hoping she sounded more confident than she felt.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 21:28

The reply Leigh was given was quite... refreshing. A bucket full of water (be thankful XDDD) had fallen on top of the girl. She wasn't hurt, but now she was clean ^^ The giggling, that had stopped for a brief moment, was now stronger than before, almost hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 21:32

Leigh winced as the water stung at her wound slightly before twitching in annoyance.

"Thats not funny! Please show your self! I need some help getting out of this freaky house!" she stomped her feet as she walked down the rows of plants, looking under tables and behind the trees for the laughing children.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 21:51

And she found them... three children, sitting in a circle, laughing their heads off. When they saw Leigh, they went silent and looked with their big Mexican eyes at her. Two of them were boys and the third one was a girl.
"What you talking about, senorita?" asked the older boy. "This is our house," he grinned from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 22:03

Leigh blinked in surprise for a moment before she pulled herself up to her full height.

"I was told that the family in this house had left because of paranormal activity. I was sent by an organization that investigates these things to take a look around." Leigh stopped as realisiation hit her.

"Wait, dont tell me... are you kids... the ghosts?" she squeaked, swallowing loudly as the children smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 12:30

They looked bewildered at her, not saying anything at first.
"What is senorita saying? There was never a family in this house. Just our parents, who died some time ago..." the boy continued speaking on behalf of his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 15:02

Leigh sighed and thought for a moment. it was obvious that the children, ghosts or not, werent going to give her a straight answer, so it wa time to try a different tactic. Leigh smiled and sat down beside the kids.

"Well, then I was given the wrong information! would you be able to tell me about this house? Its really important for me to know, I have a friend outside who is waiting for me to get back and tell him what I found in the house."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 15:24

The boy looked at the other two children. His gaze then fell on Leigh.
"This is all there is to tell. We play here a lot, but since there isn't any one to take care of the house, it's like this."
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 00:56

Leigh nodded and thought for a moment, "Why isnt there anyone here to take care of the house? And why do you play here? it seems dangerous! I mean, the stairs caved in and everything!" Leigh sighed rubbing her sore hands gingerly.

"Well, that aside, since you guys are here a lot, do you notice strange things happening? Like in the ballroom the piano string snapped and hit me in the face, and in the library the books fell on me and then there was this room full of cats... just what is going on with this house?" Leigh asked with an exasperated sigh.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 20:17

The kids laughed and one of them answered through teared eyes:
"We were just playing, that is why everything happened. This way, it's more interesting!" the child exclaimed and continuead to roll with laughter. When they calmed down, the girl said:
"We come here often and no strange things happen. Maybe segnorita should check her information?"
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 23:49

Leigh sighed again before nodding.

"Sure, I'll check things out, but would you three mind telling me how to get out of this place? I have a rather bad sense of direction, and the stairs gave in so I really dont have my bearings in here... My friend is waiting outside and I should probably go talk to him." Leigh smiled.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 13:31

"Sure," they said, "follow us!" The three headed to the door and motioned for Leigh to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~   Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mexico ~Itachi Hanaka & Leigh Boyd~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next