D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akai Ketsu's Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

Akai Ketsu's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Akai Ketsu's Chamber   Akai Ketsu's Chamber Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 14:48

The dim lit chamber had a bed in one corner, a body-sized mirror and a bedside table. As a cave supposed there was water dripping from the so called ceiling and occasionally it would put out the few candles that graced with their light.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

Akai Ketsu's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akai Ketsu's Chamber   Akai Ketsu's Chamber Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 19:06

After she was 'set free' from the all too annoying duty of guarding that chibi, the young woman made her way to where she knew her chamber was located. Surprisingly this time she managed to get to her destination without any problems and as she entered the place she looked around. 'Not too bad,' she thought. 'Considering the conditions of this f*cking cave maze, it's quite good, actually.' For a few second she looked at the burning candles and then swung around and stood in front of the mirror. She moved a hand trough her bloody hair and then shook her head a little to get it back to normal. 'If I'm going to spend my little free time in here, I've got to get used to it, at least...' Her mind wondered for a second as she stood in front of her reflection. 'That brat... why do I have the feeling I've met her somewhere before?' It was a strange annoying sensation on the bottom of her stomach that was like a warning, like a sign to stay away... 'Like Hell am I going to run away from her!' She turned away with a whirling motion and made her way to the bed. 'I need some rest, that's all. That stupid feeling will go away as soon as I get some sleep. I know it will.' Lying down she closed her eyes and not too long after she drifted into deep sleep.
When the Akuma awoke she had no idea how much time had passed, but it didn't matter anyway. 'It's not like I have anything to do anyway.' She stretched a little and went to the mirror to give herself a proper appearance. After some time of combing her hair with her fingers and straitening her dress she finally liked her reflection and moved away. Not sure where she was about to go, the redhead exited the room and started wondering into the halls with no destination.
Back to top Go down

Akai Ketsu's Chamber
Page 1 of 1