D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denmark - Lucis Pars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 22:36

Miranda looked at him dumbstruck.
"You.. don't? You're kidding... right? RIGHT????" not waiting for an answer she grabbed his hand and dashed from the cafe and was soon out of sight.
"I wish Komui-san had given you such a weapon..."
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Name: Lucis Pars
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 23:08

Lucis stopped Miranda and looked at her. "Are you going to let that akuma kill that man back there?" He asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 23:33

"I can't do anything beside defense!!! I wanted to come and train myself to be better, but there's no way-"
She was interrupted by a little flying Komurin. It had a note in his... mouth...
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 20:06

Lucis looked at the flying behemoth, and noted that it looked like Komui. "Um...Miss Miranda. I think it's for you."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 21:40

"Hmmm..." she started to read... "...hmmm..." and continued to read... "...hmm?..." and went on reading... "Hmmm..." until she finally said, "It starts with 'Dear Lucis,' ..."
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 07:26

Lucis raised an eyebrow. "It's for me?" He thought for a moment. "Since you've already read it, do mind reading it to me?" A scream could be heard in the distance. "But make it fast!"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:57

(hey! im the narrator here XD!!!)

"It says that you have a gift from Komui and an excuse for him forgetting to give it to you earlier. It says you have to open the Komurin and get it..."

---
edit
write which one of the three AI you want
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 00:22

(I sorry, I just didn't want to forget what I was doing.)

Lucis looked at the komurin and saw a button on the side that OPEN. The finder pushed the button and pulled the compartment door open. Inside was a brown whip that jad a green handle and a green-tipped end. Lucis grabbed it an examined it. "Is this supposed to be an AI?" asked he.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 15:40

"What kind of a masochist ARE you?!" asked Miranda as she backed away from him. "You can't possibly use it to...to..."
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 00:09

Lucis looked at Miranda with a blank look. "This is for the akuma, not you."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 11:51

"S-s-sure...!" the woman exclaimed. "Y-y-yes, this is an Artificial Innocence. I h-h-hope you can use it because... I'm sure it will come back..."
Miranda reagained her composure and stepped towards the Finder, urging him to walk with her down the street.

Now I'm not too sure what your mission is, but I will take it from here until mariahmerry returns, so that you won't be lonely and bored XD Sorry I didn't do so sooner, but I finally decided that things were on a hiatus for far too long...
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 21:10

(Thanks. I was beginning to think that you had all died.)

Lucis held the AI tightly in his hand. "Miss Miranda, shouldn't we double-back and look for the akuma?" He quietly asked.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 21:39

The woman stopped dead in her tracks.
"You... are right..." she gulped. "Are you sure... you can... use it?" she pointed at the Artificial Innocence with a shaky hand while walking back towards the place where they had left the demon.

Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 23:19

(lol)

Lucis looked at his weapon, then flicked the handle. A green light emanated from whip. He smiled. "Yeah, I can use it."

He looked at it a little longer, then asked, "Where do you think the akuma is?"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 23:54

"How about over THERE!" Miranda screamed, activated her Time Record and froze the Akuma who was just about to shoot their cannons at them.
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 03:10

Lucis nodded at Miranda. "Thanks." He unfurled the whip with a crack. Running towards the akuma, Lucis swung the whip at the akuma....
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:29

Since they where quite big, missing them was impossible. The only thing he had to do is to hit harder for damage. The frozen Akuma were destroyed easily. But because of all the fuss, more came and could be seen in the far distance.
"How many of them are there?! To think that this one wasn't enough, now we have seven more?!" protested Miranda.
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 23:30

(Welcome back, lol)

Lucis sweatdropped as more appeared over the buildings. He sighed. Running towards the akuma once again, he swung his whip as hard as he could at the closest one.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 21:41

One by one they were destroyed and thanks to Miranda's time stop, he could take his time...

---
sorry that I forgot to write here ^^U you should have reminded me by PM, because i really did forget... sorry~
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 23:48

When Lucis had destroyed the last one, he walked over to Miranda. "Are satisfied with this result, Miss Miranda?" He huffed a little while he asked, as he was out of breath.
-------------------------------------
And my ultimatum, plus I prolly won't be on here much longer, unless I sneak. I'm sorry TT-TT
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 11:11

"I have to say that this is rather better than I had expected..." she said with a smile. "Let's go back to Headquarters!" and with that said, she started walking to that direction...

Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 06:24

Lucis allowed himself a small smile before running towards Miranda.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 20:12

And with that his mission was finished...

MISSION COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Lucis Pars   Denmark - Lucis Pars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denmark - Lucis Pars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3