D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schindler's List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

Schindler's List Empty
PostSubject: Schindler's List   Schindler's List Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 20:04

For those who don't know, Schindler's List is telling a story which took place in the time of the Holocaust. It is about 1,100 Jews, whom otherwise faced extermination, were rescued through an unexpected miracle. Schindler, a member of the Nazi party, bought each Jew with his own money in order to have them work for him. This would otherwise be a crime thought as despicable--slavery. However, Schindler succeeded in creating future generations by saving these people, who would have wound up being ruthlessly murdered. A note to keep in mind was that he was not some angel. No one believed Schindler to be pure in every aspect of his life. He actually had many flaws to him, yet he was a savior to these people.

Some may find it hard to watch the events in this movie once, much less twice. They may consider recalling such events to just be an anchor, in which thinking of past atrocities would just bring unneccessary burden to our hearts. Perhaps it is best not to make those who witnessed such horrors remember what we'd think they would want to forget. However, obviously this story was told to be remembered, so I actually find great triumph in the creation of this film. I know I cannot take credit in its creation, but I feel a warmth whenever I do a small part to keep the memory alive, so as to have future knowledge in order to prevent such misfortune from happening again.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE COMMENTS ARE SPOKEN FOR ANY OF THE PEOPLE WHOM EXPERIENCED THESE EVENTS. I HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM THAT I KNOW WHAT THESE PEOPLE WERE FEELING, OR ARE FEELING NOW ABOUT THESE HAPPENINGS. ALL COMMENTS ARE MERELY MY OPINION, AND THAT OF NO ONE ELSES'.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

Schindler's List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler's List   Schindler's List Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 18:20

That movie had a hard impact on the way I now see the events from WWІІ... It was just splendid. It really is long and difficult to watch, but it's worth it! I've staied up till 3am with my mom to watch it on TV. I could hardly sleep afterwards after all I saw. I hardly recommend it to everybody who haven't watched. All my friends that have watched it would say the same thing, I bet. So hurry up and download it or rent a DVD or something. DGMyaoiFAN, I'm glad you made this topic ^^
So, does anybody want to say something else about the film?
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile

Schindler's List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Books and Films-
Jump to: