D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Busy, busy..."

Go down 
+2
Erin
NamelesS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 08:53

Ah, silly ol' me, forgot to put such an important thread... Or maybe I was just waiting to see if there would be more members... Oh well, here's what this thread is all about. If you are busy with something and won't be able to write in your missions, or topics where you are needed, it'll be nice to post a message here so that everyone would know and do our plans accordingly. There's no need for reasons, or anything like that, just put up a period of time in which you will be away and unable to write. Now I'll give you an example (which is not rly an example, but more like the "cruel" reality)!

BAkai-chan and I will be going to the seaside and won't be able to write, so we'll leave our work to marriahmerry (nyah-nyah-nyah *evil laugh of evilness-ness-ness-ness-ness*. The dates we'll be missing are from 30.06. - 12 (13).07. but after that we'll be as active as ever, for we'll be staying at BAkai-chan's grandparents' house and will be online almost 24/7. Not that it will make any difference with the huge number of active members that we have now, but whatever, we still will do our best *has flames in the eyes, which burn her eyebrows, making her run madly around screaming "itai, itai"*. Here, you got your example, if anything like that happens (not the burning eyebrows >.>), be sure to write here ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 00:16

Yo!~

Might be a little late. But tomorrow (Monday) I will have to leave for a trip.

I will be back about three days. Sorry that I have no dates xD Buut.. Just look at mah post's date ne? =W=;;
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 22:37

Me again here oAo.

As most of you have noticed, I have been quite busy the latest days.

And from tomorrow, and in a week's time, I will be away and unable to reply, completely, as I will not have internet =w=;;

Soo, I will be back as soon as I can xDD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 06:05

Tomorrow I'm going camping with my family and will be doing so for a week, so I'm not going to be on. (I'm happy for the camping, yet sad for the absence from here. Such a bittersweet departure.)
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 03:36

Um, tomorrow I'm leaving again. I'm going on a plane ride, so I'll be gone about one or two days.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 18:51

I am so sorry for my dissaperance lately! ;~~;. I have been so exhausted... I couldn't even read a book or draw; and that takes like 0% attention x__x gomen gomen D:
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 21:01

Dear Users,
Unfortunately (I guess >.> ) I will be absent from this sweet place for 4 days starting this Wednesday.
I apologize to all who need me ^^ (if there are any <.<)
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 13:30

I have a similar problem like mariahmerry... I won't be able to write really often for the next week or so... I' TERRIBLY sorry >.< Honestly, I feel miserable... I'll do my best to write as much as possible, I promise!
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Steel

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:31

As the chool year picks up, I'll probably be on less and less.

>_________<

So sorry. I wish you guys the best of luck in everything!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 23:54

Ah, sorry for not being here first :'D. I had a wonderfull cold with pleasant events popping up in my family and the fun school biting off my heels 8D. ... ... e_>; Let's just say I have been busy XD.

I will also be gone Monday to wednesdai oAo. Won't have any internet then D8. Don't kill mee! >>
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 11:19

I'm here and will take over most of the things here ^^ rest assured
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 20:46

Ok... Sorry to you all. I've been more than inactive for the whole summer, but... but I've got an excuse! ... Yeah right... I was lazy, that's all >.< I'm sorry to everyone and I'd like to say I'm back and that as soon as my colleagues /to whom I'm even more sorry for leaving the entire forum to/ are done with the missions and stuff they've planned with the Finders, I'll be back to duty to take care of them. I'm sorry once again and, well, I'm back ^^
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 21:04

Rebooting mah system o__o;

Can just log on my sister's computer before I can go online on my own xD. I hope it will be fixed soonesh

Finished it in one evening :]
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 06:16

Yeah...School is proving more troublesome than expected, so my "attendance" on this forum will be lacking. (Most likely.) So, just saying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Busy, busy..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Busy, busy..."   "Busy, busy..." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Busy, busy..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: About :: Messages-
Jump to: